Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Oak Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Chrys was on the hunt for Aleks. It had been a week or more since he’d properly had a conversation with her and since they’d mutually decided to stay at school for the Christmas break, a rarity for sure, he thought it was high time he corner her and figure out what she was so damn happy about. He wasn’t sure what had happened to her after he’d left the Yule ball, but he was very curious. He’d checked the quidditch pitch and the library for her but as yet he’d had no luck so the only other place he could think of to check was the student lounge, which is what he had just done, spotting a different Gryffindor entirely, but a welcome one. Onyx was laying upside down on the couch and from what Chrys could see, he was pouting about something, though the young Veela had no inkling as to what. He grinned and stepped over to stand over him and looked down at him. “Hey, Kitty, what’s with the pout, Miss me already, huh?”

Onyx wasn't pouting. He'd just lost the best connection he'd made since switching schools. But he wasn't pouting. He lay upside down on a couch, arms laying limp on the floor as he stared into the fire. It had taken nearly being caught by a prefect that wasn't his sister to separate them the night of the Yule Ball. And Onyxs usually cozy bed had been rather cold and lonely. He absently brought a hand to lightly touch his lips.

Even if he forgot everything else about the smart, charming, affectionate Hufflepuff, he couldn't forgetsuch an amazing kiss. "There were sparks, Nyxy. Sparks." He muttered to himself, dropping his hand back to the floor. He sighed, melancholy, when a voice out of nowhere startled him. Onyx jolted, knocking himself off the couch.

Untangling his long limbs, Onyx sat up with wide eyes, rubbing his sore head. "Chrysander?" He looked at the boy a moment before a wide grin broke across his face and he jumped to his feet. "Boo!" He threw his arms around the other boy, nuzzling his face into Chrys's neck for a moment before quickly jumping back again. "Whoops, too much? Sorry," He apologized automatically, laughing nervously. "I always do that."

Chrys jumped slightly out of the way as Onyx suddenly fell off the couch. He couldn’t help himself and laughed a little despite the probably sore head Onyx must have had. He threw his arms around Onyx too as he was suddenly accosted, not that he minded at all since he loved affection anyway. It was nice to suddenly have another person to play with and be affectionate with that wasn’t his sister, since she only indulged him for small things. She had her own life after all and couldn’t afford to let Chrys hang all over her all the time. Chrys grinned at Onyx. “Don’t apologise, babe, go for your life. I can’t think of anything right now you could do that would throw me off, I’ve done all of it myself.” It was probably true, Chrys hadn’t had a normal upbringing at all. “What was with those pouty lips, huh?” He asked. “Your mouth is far too soft to look like that”. He said, demonstrating by leaning in and dropping a swift kiss to the older boys lips. It was something Chrys had greatly enjoyed about Yule ball, and he wanted to encourage Onyx as much as he could, it was clear that despite their connection, Onyx still seemed a little hesitant. Chrys just had to open him up a bit.

Onyx grinned boyishly at Chrys. If he had a tail, he was sure it would be wagging. He listened as Chrys reassured him, almost laughing at his statement. Well, there is one thing I could do. Onyx chewed softly on his lip, considering the boys words. He had just opened his mouth to ask a question when Chrys swooped in for a kiss. Onyx's heart jumped into his throat. He brought a hand up to the boys face, leaning into his kiss. After a moment, Onyx pulled back. "Alright then, let's test that theory." Onyx looked Chrys straight in the eye. "Be my boyfriend."

Chrys liked Onyx, obviously, since he couldn’t keep his hands to himself when he was around the other boy, but that didn’t mean he’d been expecting such a question so quickly. He wasn’t put off by it though, the thought excited him if he was honest. He’d never had a boyfriend before, or a girlfriend, or anything like that before, though he’d never really been interested in it. He still wasn’t sure if he was, but it appeared that Onyx was and Chrys wanted to open him up, please him however he could. This was something Onyx wanted, so Chrys could do it, he’d like to see what it was like, give it a try. It would be fun! “Hmm,” He said, giving the appearance of being deep in thought, really considering this. “Interesting proposition, Kitty, should we try it?” He asked, tilting his head with a smirk.

Onyx bit his lip, heart thundering in his ears as Chrys seemed to think it over. Was that too much? It had been all Onyx could think about. He cussed himself silently. Sapphire told him he never thought anything through. He didn't realize he'd been holding his breath until Chrys teased him. Onyx let out a slow breath. "Yes, we should." He murmured, rubbing the back of his neck. He hurried on, nervous.

"Look, I get that it's out of nowhere and we just met, it's just, I swear there's something here, and I gotta know. I've only ever even sorta had a thing with one guy, but he couldn't even hold hands in public, and I was always on edge worried I'd mess it up, I mean, he would make out when we were alone, but I cared too much and he just didn't care at all and-" Onyx took a deep breath, stepping back and running both hands through his hair. He cussed. "I always do this, I'm sorry, I get too emotional." He laughed nervously, backing up a bit more. He needed to move, now, before he made a complete fool of himself. He tried to spin and flee.

Sapphire was looking for Onyx. He'd been oddly quiet since the Yule ball and her twin sense told her there was something amiss. Worried, she went throughout the castle looking for him. After a bit, she remembered that he liked to pout in the student lounge when he didn't get his way. She headed in that direction. She paused in the doorway, though, as she saw some couple kissing. Ugh. Not here then.

Just as she turned to leave, though, she heard a familiar but rough voice speak. She paused and turned back around. On closer inspection, she saw that it was her brother and some blonde. Huh. She leaned against the doorway and crossed her arms. The blond teased Nyx and she could tell he was going to overreact. With a quiet sigh, she moved behind Onyx. Just as she thought, he spun and tried to flee.

"I don't think so, Nyxy." She informed him, choosing to ignore that he'd jumped and squealed like a girl when he saw her. She spun him back around to face the blond. "Shut up, breathe, and see how it plays out, drama queen." She ordered, keeping her hands on his arms to keep him in place. He might be the taller twin, but she could still knock him down.

Chrys hadn't noticed the girl by the door until she'd moved behind Onyx, who was trying to... what? Talk himself out of this? Chrys had never met anyone so... he didn't even know the word for whatever Onyx was, but he thought it was kind of sad that he kept second guessing himself like this. He wasn't sure who this other boy was that Onyx was talking about, but it seemed he'd been treated a bit unfairly by him. Love and relationships should never be hidden like that, Chrys believed that one hundred percent. If you liked someone, you should tell them straight away, it was a philosophy he'd grown up seeing members of his family practice on a daily basis and it was how his Dad was now dating two people and sometimes still even had relationships with people outside of his polyamorous relationship. It wasn't cheating if everyone was aware of what was happening and no one got hurt. His Dad always told them when he was thinking of starting a relationship with someone new, that was just how it worked for them. Onyx tried to run then, but the girl stepped up behind him and stopped him, which seemed to make Onyx jump and squeal and Chrys laughed at that, since he hadn't expected it. He looked at Onyx, who seemed to be held in place by the girl, his sister maybe? Chrys remembered he'd mentioned having a sister. "Kitty," he said, grinning, "shouldn't you let me have a say before you tell me what I'm going to say?" He asked, rolling his eyes slightly. He was very dramatic, not unlike most of Chrys' family, to be honest. Onyx would probably fit right in hilariously. Might be a bit of a culture shock to have a whole family of affectionate people, but that was just how it was. "I said we should try it, then you go and try to leave, how am I supposed to feel about that?" He asked, slightly scolding. After all, if the girl hadn't stopped him, he might have been too fast for Chrys to catch. "I like you, I want to see what being your boyfriend would be like, and I hold hands and kiss in public, you already know that." He winked, licking his lips.

Onyx squealed when Sapphire appeared out of nowhere behind him. She sounds him back around and held him in place. He stood there, eyes wide and trembling. That faded, though, as Chrys started to talk. He laughed nervously. "Careful what you agree to," he managed with a nervous smile, "I've been told I'm overdramatic and that I care too much too easy." He took a breath, a thrill running through him at the idea of Chrys being his boyfriend. It didn't seem like the other boy was opposed to the idea though, so Nyx stepped forward and caught his face in his hands, placing a tender kiss on his lips. He pulled back, biting his lip. It had been a while since he'd been this vulnerable to anyone but Sapphire. "So... That's a yes, right?" He asked hopefully.

Chrys laughed slightly as Onyx cautioned him against agreeing to too much. It was okay, Onyx didn't know him very well yet, so he wouldn't have any idea what he was agreeing to either. He supposed Onyx would have to learn the hard way. Onyx thought he was affectionate, or that he went all in, Chrys had been repeatedly told her was insufferable, even by his family, so they were about to see how well this was about to go. "That's a yes," he said, nodding. He liked kissing Onyx, that was true, so it would be interesting to see what only kissing Onyx would mean, as he assumed that was also part of the equation. He'd never really thought about it before. "Wait, this is like an exclusive thing, right? Like I'm only supposed to kiss you, right?" Best to know ahead of time, he supposed.

Sapphire smirked as her brother got a boyfriend. This should be interesting. She blew a bubble with her gum, popping it loudly. "If it isn't he'll pout terribly." She informed Chrys before he could answer. "But if it helps, Nyxy will want to spend all the time he physically can with you so," she shrugged, winking at the shaggy haired boy. She crossed her hands behind her neck and grinned. "I'm Sapphire Michaels. The smart twin." She introduced herself to her brothers new boyfriend. "And I will now be leaving," she teased. "To go tell Uncle James Nyxy got a date," she laughed.

Onyx bit his lip. "I-" He started to respond, but Sapphire beat him to it. He glanced back at his sister. He stuck his tongue out at her as she teased she would tell Uncle James, wrapping his arms around Chrys's shoulders. "You're just jealous," he made a face at her. He turned to Chrys. "Is-is that okay with yoBeing exclusive?" He asked, biting his lip nervously. He wanted to please Chrys, but he also worried about how much it might hurt if Chrys wanted to see other people, too.

Chrys grinned at Onyx’s sisters as she introduced herself. It made perfect sense that was who she was. He covered his chuckle with his hand she she mentioned talking to her Uncle and Chrys shook his head. Aleks would find out about this at some point and probably tell his family too. But he didn’t mind, as he’d said, he didn’t believe this was the sort of thing to be hidden. But he didn’t want his sister to play twenty questions with Onyx either. Chrys might have had some Veela charm, but Aleks was much worse and hard to handle if she was angered. The woman in his family were stubborn and had bad tempers. The men were much more relaxed, thank goodness. He looked at Onyx when he asked if that would be okay and he nodded. “Sure, I’ve never done either with anyone really, so I don’t foresee any future problems for the moment. If that ever changes I promise I’ll talk to you first.” He said, hoping he reassured him with that. After all, he wasn’t going to come out and say for definite, he sincerely didn’t know, he’d never had that kind of boundary before. He certainly wouldn’t want to hurt Onyx either.

Onyx grinned, blowing Sapphire a kiss as she left before turning and placing a kiss on his cheek. "Either? There's an either?" He asked, taking Chrys's hand and pulling him down on the couch with him. Onyx reached into his pocket. "Um, you asked earlier why I was pouting. Maybe this was a bit... uh... forward of me, but, uh... I wrote to my uncle after the Yule Ball." He pulled out a few pictures, offering them to the other boy. "He sent me these. I... I wanted to give them to you." He bit his lip, nervous. He had gotten a few shots of the sunset from his uncle's last visit to Australia just for the boy.

"Well, I've never been in a relationship, not properly, so I've not been exclusive or not exclusive with anyone, so either." He said, grinning. It was a bit exciting to have a boyfriend, he thought, though he didn't suddenly have the horrifying thought of what might happen when if and when Onyx met his Dad, who would probably pretend to be a big scary dude. He was well over six foot, he was a big guy, well built and fit. He used to be a beater. And though Chrys knew he was a teddy bear and that the scariest one in his family had been his mother, others weren't going to know the on first site. And despite himself, Chrys knew he wouldn't tell Onyx that either, because he would kind of want to see what would happen. He flopped down onto the couch with Onyx and immediately pulled his legs up and snuggled into Onyx's side, throwing his legs over the older boys lap. He looked up curiously as Onyx handed him some pictures and immediately recognised the skyline and sand along the ground. "Oh!" They weren't pictures specifically of his home, which he missed greatly, but they were unmistakably Australia. Which was just fine with him. "These are brilliant, Onyx, thank you!" He said, not even looking at him as he spoke, too wrapped up in the pictures to do anything but stare at them. He wasn't going home this holidays, but he would be going home at the end of the year of course for the break before he started his OWLs year. He was already dreading that. He couldn't wait though, it was all so exciting.

Onyx nodded. "I tried once, but I've never been in a relationship before either." He told Chrys, laying an arm over the back of the couch behind him. He watched Chrys's face as he took the pictures, resting his other arm on the boys' legs in his lap. Onyx lowered his head, lazily leaving a trail of kisses along Chrys's neck. Onyx was still unbelievably nervous about all of this, but he was trying to relax. Chrys didn't seem to have the same sense of personal space that everyone else around him did, and Onyx was terribly relieved by that. It would take some getting used to, being able to do what he wanted without getting reprimanded. And it sent a little thrill through him whenever Chrys did the same. Onyx caught Chrys's ear with his teeth, nibbling a little. "Hey," He whispered in Chrys's ear. "Do you want to go on a date with me? Brightstone?"

Chrys loved his present. He wasn’t a great photographer, he was terrible with angles, but he was passionate about and generally good with music, he thought, so he knew he wanted to make a career out of that if he could. He hoped he could anyway, since he knew music was a tough business to get into. Onyx mentioned he’d tried a relationship before and Chrys assumed he was talking about the same relationship as with the boy before, the one who seemed to think he couldn’t be public with it. Which Chrys was so against. He was curious as to who it was, but given Onyx had been reluctant to use a bane up to now and the fact that Chrys was trying not to alienate his as-of-five-minutes-ago boyfriend, he pushed that curiosity as far down in his thoughts as he could. Chrys was enjoying the feel of having Onyx close, even if they weren’t in the same house, he knew they would make it work because they neither of them seemed to care about space, which worked great for him, space had always been a luxury for his family. It wasn’t that they couldn’t afford anything, it was that they had a big family and a manor their house was not. Not to mention there were more Kasters than just them, Evander was a Kaster too, though he didn’t carry the name and he was the child of his dead Uncle, whom he’d never met. His Dad, none of his family ever talked about Uncle Ben, but they all knew he was who Ben was naked after. Chrys squealed slightly and tried to duck away as Onyx nibbled his ear and looked over when he asked him on a date. “In Brightstone? Okay!” He’d never been on a date to Brightstone, or a proper date to be honest. There were so many places they could go. “Where shall we go, Kitty?”

Onyx bit his lip as Chrys squealed and chased after his ear to nibble some more. "Mmmmm, I have a horrible sweet tooth. Why don't we stop by the sweets shop for a bit, then go to the three broomsticks for some butter beer?" He suggested, moving down to nibble on Chrys's neck. He was wondering now if the boy was ticklish and was determined to find out.

Chrys playfully covered his ears with his hands as Onyx chased him. He liked his ears the shape they were thanks and if Onyx kept tugging on them like that he was going to get big ears like an elephant of something and he didn’t fancy another new nickname. “You know what my sweet tooth is like so I’m not gonna say no to that!” He said, grinning, his hands still covering his ears. But as he did that, Onyx moved to his neck instead, making Chrys flinch involuntarily as he hit a nerve making him ticklish. Chrys was very ticklish in certain areas and he could only hope that Onyx wasn’t as determined to figure that out as he appeared to be right now.

Onyx noticed the reaction he got out of Chrys when his teeth grazed a certain spot. Onyx shifted in his seat, bringing his arm from the back of the couch around Chrys's shoulders and bringing his free hand up to hold the other side of his neck as Nyx honed in on the spot. He wasn't sure if he was tickling or trying to leave a hickey, but either way Onyx was enjoying himself.

Chrys struggled to try and get out of Onyx’s grip but it was a bit of a pathetic attempt since he was enjoying his time with the Gryffindor. He tried to crawl to the other end of the couch and nearly toppled over the edge as he laughed. “No! Stoooop!” He laughed, trying desperately to cover himself so Onyx couldn’t reach him. He hadn’t expected Onyx to catch a nerve so quickly and he wasn’t sure what he was actually doing, but he was only half-hearted in his pleas because he didn’t actually want Onyx to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back