Potion Brewing

Ford looked at Sophia and almost forgot to keep watching the potion, he looked down quickly; it was now a blue shade. "Mistress," Ford interjected, barely containing a smirk, "The potion is blue."

Sophia looked back to Ford, her golden eyes glaring jokingly at him. Picking up a bottle and a ladle, she handed them to him. "Could you please put the potion into this bottle?"

Ford took the bottle and ladle, while grinning like an idiot at Sophia, "Yes Mistress." He ladled the blue liquid into the bottle and capped it, handing it to her.

Shaking her head at Ford, Sophia turned back to her book. When Ford was done putting the potion into the bottle, she took it from him and set it beside her book. Sophia turned back to Ford. "Well, I think that is all for today. Could you please clean out the cauldron?"

Ford pulled out his wand and incanted "Scourgify!" And the cauldron was clean as new, "Where should I place this?" Ford stood up and asked.

"You can set it on the table, please. I would like to put all of my supplies back into it to carry to the Common Room."

Ford nodded and levitated the cauldron to the table, "You could sell some of these to Liz, for her shop. Or you could start your own." Ford suggested dryly.

Sophia smirked at Ford. "Liz is an accomplished potion maker, she does not need my potions. Although I could ask her if she needs help," Sophia said as a thought, more to herself than Ford. "Also, I do not fancy candy making myself." She then turned to the table and put her supplies and leftover ingredients into the cauldron.

When Sophia had finished putting her things into the cauldron ford levitated it with his wand and floated off the table down to a few inches off the floor, "Shall we go? Or would you like to do some exploring?"

Having followed her cauldron with her eyes, Sophia had to look up at Ford when he posed his question. "Exploring? Where might we go exploring?" She was not entirely sure she liked the idea of exploring, but she decided to give Ford a chance before rejecting his idea.

"We can just go looking around the dungeons or something," Ford shrugged. In all reality, he just wanted to have some more alone time with Sophia, without having to deal with other people.

"I suppose. As long as I can drop my things off first."

((We can just say I dropped my things off without RPing it if you would like. Should we start a new thread?))

"Sounds good," Ford nodded and began moving towards the door, floating the cauldron in front of him.

((Cool, I'll start the thread.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back