Pot of Gold

Blake Hunter

Wand
Indonesian Palm Wood Wand with essence of phoenix ash 9 3/4 inch"
Blake's stomach let out a low rumble. The Gryffindor looked down from what he was doing in order to eye his stomach. A few seconds passed, and another rumble emitted. "I know how to fix that," he said to himself as he smiled. He arose from the chair he was previously in, and made his way out into the corridors. As he strolled through them, he heard another rumble. Blake picked up his pace and in a short amount of time, found himself outside of the kitchens. Another low rumble.

Blake entered the kitchens and searched the room with his eyes. Now, the only thing left was to find something that didn't involve much cooking, as he wasn't neccessarily skilled in that area.

It was the beginning of a new year and this third year Hufflepuff was itching to get back into a normal routine. She had missed Hogwarts terribly over the holidays and as soon as she was unpacked she knew the first place she wanted to go too. Grabbing her cook book from the bottom of her back she made her way down to the kitchens to try out some new recipes that her and her mother had tried over the summer.

When she entered the kitchens she saw a boy, who seemed to be looking for something. Patricia was about to turn and leave but she thought she recognised him. He was in her year but she didn't have a clue who he was. Being a typical Hufflepuff she was always willing to meet new people so she went on into the kitchen and stood at the table in the middle of the room, "Hi there." She said with a smile.

Blake was still standing in the same spot that he had went to after he entered the kitchens. He was still looking around, and had absentmindedly began to scratch his head thoughtfully. "Hm..." His search had proved fruitless so far, but he wasn't going to give up just yet. He would surely find something sooner or later. And he sure hoped it would be sooner.

Without warning a voice sounded behind him. Blake whirled around to find a familiar face before him. That was the only familiar thing, however. He didn't know her, he didn't even know her name. Though he knew he had seen her around the school before. He returned the smile. "Hey. I'm Blake."

Patricia stretched out her hand to the boy who introduced himself as Blake, "Nice to meet you Blake. I'm Patricia." She said. "You're a third year right?" She asked, wanting to be sure that she recognised him from the right place before assuming anything.

Blake extended his hand and shook Patricia's. "Nice to meet you, too. Yeah, you're right. I'm a third year, you?" He felt pretty sure that she was in the same year as he was, but he couldn't be totally positive. Not yet anyways. The Gryffindor smiled again. "So.. is your stomach growling too?"

Patricia breathed a sigh of relieve, at least I'm not going that mad she thought to herself. "Yes I am. Hufflepuff." She said happily.

She pulled out a stool and took her cook book out of her bag and started to flick though a few pages, looking up at Blake she laughed, "Would I be here otherwise." She started to look for her new recipes, "I take it you missed lunch?" She asked with a giggle as he heard the boy's stomach grumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back