Seamus Reid

impervious

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Seamus didn't quite understand his feelings, but he liked Elizabella, she was easy enough to get along with and seemed interested in him. Which given the fact he didn't have that many friends had to mean something. She was pretty too and he had kissed her at the Valentines Ball. He wasn't sure if that meant anything, but he thought it could. He wasn't necessarily one to follow his heart but if he was feeling a certain way he might as well jump in after it. He had come to hufflepuff, having checked in the gardens for her, and not spotted her. He'd sent someone in to ask around and was waiting. leaning against the opposite wall and trying his best to act cool and casual. Even if he wasn't sure that he was managing it all that well. He was sure she would be out soon enough or the person whom he'd sent to look for her would come and let him know that she wasn't there.

Elizabella was finished greenhouse and helped out professor. She was happy help professor and she was always learn new things but he was promised work with dengerous plants and she waited that day. She walked to fourth floor corridor and see familiar face. She walked closer to him. " Hi, what are you doing here? You came see me?" She smiled to him and she was curios about that to.

Seamus glanced up when the hufflepuff common room opened. He had been looking up each time it opened but on this occasion the person who it was, was the person he was hoping to see. He stood up straighter and gave a little awkward wave of his hand. He nodded at her. "Yeah...I wanted to ask you something...," he started, giving a slight smile and scratching the back of his head. He didn't know why he felt nervous about it.

She listened him and she was more curios about him and what he wanted ask to her. "Then ask me and don't worry" Bella smiled Seamus and hoped that will a little more help to calm down

Seamus gave a bit of a tight grimace at her don't worry. He wasn't necessarily worried, until well maybe now. "Yeah..well...I wondered if you wanted to go out...like go out with me....as more than friends?" this was not perhaps the best way to ask it but it had now been asked and there was little taking it back now.

She was woried when she hear about go out with him more than friends? What if he change mind later? Bella was a little afraid becouse she remember Nathaniel Trynor and he change his mind about her. She didn't wanted get hurt again but she wanted gave a chance to him. "Well, we can try go out more than friends". Bella agreed Seamus and hoped she later won't change mind about this.

Seamus gave a little smile and nod, as she agreed. "There's a brightstone weekend coming up...maybe we could do something?" because that's what people did wasn't it, they went to the brighstone area for dates and things like that. He wasn't sure, he'd never dated anyone before. So, he was just guessing and trying to figure it out. He wasn't sure what they could do, his first instinct would be to suggest that haunted house but he wasn't sure a haunted house was really date material.

''And Butterbeer to?'' She asked and hoped he will be say yes about this. It was the best drink ever and she somtimes missed a lot drink this with her brother Parker.

Seamus gave a little shrug and then nodded. He didn't know why she'd be so focused on butterbetter as a thing, but he didn't mind either. "Yeah, we could go to the three broomsticks, they have lots of butterbeer," Seamus said to her with a little shrug. "Do you like butterbeer a lot?" he asked. Looking to know a little more about his.

''Grate'' She smiled him.'' I like butterbeer and food to. How about you?'' Bella asked him with warm smile and sounded like perfect date.

Perhaps now was the time to bring up that he was a pretty fussy eater but he just nodded, "Yeah, I like them too," he didn't really go into too much more detail than that, just agreeing with her. "So, this Saturday then?" he asked. "I can get you at the entrance hall?" he suggested.

"Alright. See you saturday." She smiled. "Sure, i be there. Have a nice day" She say Goodbye Seamus and walked back Hufflepuff coomon room.

Seamus nodded at her in agreement. "See you Saturday," he replied before just waiting until she was in the common room before heading off. That had certainly gone better than he had expected it would and now he just had to manage to not mess up the date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back