Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria had had a productive morning of shopping. It was nice to just do what she loved doing. Shopping was not for everyone, but it was fun to her, it was nice to pick things out and find fun things to do with it. She had seen a number of things that she liked and a few things she'd have designed different. But Valeria had some exhausted herself and had grabbed a sandwich to eat outside. The weather hadn't been great recently but on that day the sun was out, and she was deciding to eat at a bench, but as she approached the most free of them, she noticed who was sitting there. Her mind had thought of him in the aftermath of her break up with Charlie. But she hadn't expected to run into him. "Hey Parker, you mind if a sit?" she asked, motioning towards the space next to him.

So basically, Parker was actually even kinda scared of what this lunch could bring him after having to spend a lunch with a pre-school kid. But it didn't mean that he wasn't going to eat, nope, he was absolutely starving and nothing could change it. Parker simply had bought some muffins to eat after the chicken wraps that he had with him that he took from home. And some tea, of course, he was still obsessed with tea. And as he was just about to start eating, he heard a voice and he needed to look up. It was Valeria and honestly, she was quite someone he didn't expect but he somehow still was warm to her, he didn't feel mad or any sort of negative about her. He couldn't quite put his finger to why but he just wasn't. "Hey," he just smiled at her. "Nope, nope... The space is all yours, would be glad to have some company," he would be absolutely fine on his own as well but he was sure that he would enjoy her company as he did some years ago. "How are you? Heard about you and Charlie dating? How is it going?" and this was totally awkward question actually as he had kissed with both with not such a long time apart from each other.

Valeria had to admit that though she and Parker had already had a thing where she was sure he had been a little more disappointed than her about it. They had been friends before it all, and she almost missed being his friend. The teen sat down next to him, placing her bags at her side. before glancing back at him and raising an eyebrow in surprise that he knew about her and Charlie. If she remembered correctly he had dated Charlie at some point. "Oh, we broke up, well, I broke up with him," she said putting on a bored tone, though she was a little sad about it.

Parker just listened to her answer and nodded. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know," he apologized awkwardly. He honestly had no idea, he was sure that they were going strong. "Are you alright?" Parker smiled at her softly, he knew that they weren't close but he felt like he needed to check on her, it just felt as the right thing to do. She seemed unbothered but he still wanted to make sure.

Valeria gave a little smile to him. ”Oh, it's okay, we broke up just before break, there wasn't a lot of time for the news to go around,” she told him. They also weren't friends any more. Val would've liked to be friends with Parker, but after their break-up that hadn't seemed very possible. ”I'm okay, it was fizzling out anyway,” she was lying to him, she was doing okay, enough, but it hadn't been fizzling out. Not in the slightest. ”Didn't you date Charlie for a bit?” she remembered, trying to get a bit of the attention off her.

"Oh," Parker just nodded with a smile, well, at least she was fine and it wasn't a hot topic about their breakup. "Nope, no, I didn't. We just shared a kiss once," and after that their friendship totally fell apart just because Parker out of a moment weakness kissed him and then got to know that Charlie liked him and Parker, as a real jerk, just left. "I see you did a lot of shopping, a free day?" Parker tried to keep the conversation going without talking about the relationship as it didn't seem as a good topic for them to keep going on about.

Valeria had thought they did more than just a kiss, but she had perhaps misunderstood it. "Just like us," she partly joked, a little unsure if she and Parker were at the joking stage of whatever this was because they had never dated. Val hadn't been interested at the time in dating and figured that he had known that too but their friendship had fallen apart. or perhaps she hadn't done enough to help keep it going. "Oh yeah, a free day," she said with a smile. "What about you? Are you just on lunch?" She asked with a little smile to him.

Parker chuckled as he looked down and nodded. "Yep, just like us," he was alright with all the situation already, they were kids, they fooled around, he expected more than he got, there wasn't her fault or anything why Parker would need to be passive about her. He was more sad that their friendship had fallen apart than the after kiss situation honestly. "Nice way to spend it," he smiled at her, he loved how she was into shopping, it was fun, though, he preferred online shopping. "Yes, y'know, the book store can get a little tiring with all the customers," it was absolutely serious. He sometimes had a really low social battery after a work day. "Short hair looks pretty on you," he pointed at her hair, finally noticing the changes in her hair.

Valeria was glad he could joke with her. She was a little more sure that they could joke about it, and that it didn't leave too many ill feelings. ”Of course, I love shopping, and I got this beautiful red dress for the yuleball,” the Ravenclaw said. She didn't know who she'd go to the ball with this time around, but she was looking forward to it anyway. ”Oh I bet,” she had never worked a day in her life, at least not yet, so she didn't really know, but she could figure that it wasn't great fun. She hadn't expected the compliment and really glanced at parker. She flicked her hair a little and giggled lightly, unable to stop the little amount of flirting she was doing. ”Thanks, I wanted a bit of a change. It feels like a massive change, but it's a very minor one really” she said.

Parker nodded. "Oh, nice. I'm absolutely sure that your partner will appreciate your style," he smiled easily. She had a ggood style and it was somethingg no one could ever deny. "I mean, they aren't bad but they do get annoying eventually," he spoke about it casually. He loved being surrounded by books, he loved the work itself but people were quite... something sometimes. "Well, all the changes start somethingg, don't they? But it this is nice. Planning on changing anything else?"

Valeria giggled lightly. ”They should,” She told him, if her partner didn't appreciate it then they would absolutely no longer be together, because she knew that she was beautiful and worth being appreciated. ”I'm sure it's less annoying than the wand shop, I can't imagine how hard it is to deal with all those eleven-year-olds,” Val said. ”Plus I'm sure you're really good at it,” Valeria had been considering a few other changes in her life. ”I'm thinking about quitting the quidditch team, I really want to focus on my art, and that. What about you? Any major life changes?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back