Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Fluid
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Elm Wand with Veela Hair Core
Noemie could hardly believe that her first year was all but over, she had been at this school an entire year, she had studied and learned and soon she'd be breaking for the holidays and officially moving up in the school. The ravenclaw girl was so happy about this, she was so pleased by how the year had gone, she could admit to perhaps having attempted to gain more friends but she was perfectly happy with how she had done. She was perfectly happy with how the year had gone and she was looking forward to telling her mother and brother all about it, though she had written to them over the year it would be better to tell them in person, going from the moment she had first arrived to the moment she'd gotten back on the train to return to them. Noemie brushed her hair out of her face as she lay down on the grass, it was not a warm day, that much was true, but the bliss of having finished her exams and having not a worry in the world was very real and true for her right now.

The part-veela had her bag beside her as she sat on her robes to keep off the slightly damp stones, but her gaze was just out on the lake, she didn't have a book in front of her and was just enjoying the peace of the lakefront. There was a light breeze moving her auburn hair slightly with each little gust, she would've been bothered by the wind constantly blowing her hair into her face but it was not so much as to really bother her. The ravenclaw bundled up some stones in her hand and threw them lazily into the water. This place was perfect, Hogwarts was perfect, Noemie was so glad that she'd ended up living in New Zealand and therefore could attend Hogwarts rather than Beauxbatons, the smile which graced her lips as she threw another stone was definitely one of pure content.
<i></i>

Lucas couldn't believe that his first year was over and that in a matter of days he would be on the train heading back home. His first year at Hogwarts had exceeded any expectations that he had had for it. Lucas knew that the friends he had made would remain with him for a long time to come, there was his best friend Aaron, his partner and crime Zara, then there was Evelyn, she was something else all together. The exams had been brutal for Lucas and he wouldn't have got through them if it hadn't been for Aaron, and his notes. His notes had been a god send.

Thankfully the exams were behind him for one year and he wouldn't have to think about them until the end of the next semester, which was a relief, he just hoped when the time came that he would be able to get through them on his own rather than having to rely on someone else's notes. With exams and lessons done for the semester and still a little time before he headed back home, Lucas decided to head out to the lake. For all the exploring he had done over the year he hadn't spent that much time at the lake. It was a beautiful spot but it didn't pose much excitement for him and his group, but for the moment he just wanted to relax after a long and stressful few weeks. He spotted a beautiful young girl already at the lake when he arrived. He opted to approach her rather than sit somewhere else, after all he was nothing if not social. "Hey there, mind if I join you?"

Noemie glanced up from what she was doing when a voice beside her spoke, she felt almost for an instant guilty, like she hadn't supposed to be throwing the stones like she was, but as she met the gaze of the boy who had spoken, she realised that he was just a first year, soon to be second year like herself. That aspect of who he was definitely put her mind at ease, he wasn't about to give her into trouble for anything. The young ravenclaw gave him a small smile and then nodded, "Nope," she replied, aware of the fact she had been silent for a few second and given no reply to his question. She knew this boy from classes, but not well, he wasn't in her house that was for sure, and his name definitely slipped her mind as she looked at him, but regardless, she was actually pretty happy for his company, though really any company would've sufficed, "I'm Noemie," she introduced holding out a hand to him. Noemie was sure that like how she wasn't sure who he was, the same could be said for him and her.

Noemie wasn't sure what else to say, she hadn't ever been much of a conversationalist, so instead of saying anything she held out her other hand, and inside her palm were several stones, "I'm just throwing stones at the lake," the part veela explained before seemingly trying to prompt him into taking one and throwing it with her, it was a little silly sure, but she had just finished her exams, it was the perfect thing to do when allowing ones mind to calm. Riding the wave of relaxation that came after completing any exam. The ravenclaw waited with her hand outstretched to him, to see if he take one and then throw it, she wasn't sure how else to get the conversation started. Noemie was sure that she he had decided to sit with her on the lake front that he was interested at least in just spending time with someone and her stones and the offer to throw them wouldn't scare him away entirely.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back