OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Hornbeam Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Valencia loved Halloween. It was her favourite holiday, aside from Christmas of course. The girl loved to dress up, so she wasn't going to turn down the offer of the Halloween Feast this year. The girl had decided to go with a little scarier approach with her costume this year. She had decided to go as a scary, possessed doll this year. She really liked anything that was related that was paranormal related. Valencia made her way to the Great Hall, plastering a creepy smile as she walked to the Great Hall. Once she arrived, she stopped in the middle of the entrance, looking around to see if there was anyone familiar to her, though there weren't any familiar faces she could see. The Ravenclaw quickly but quietly made her way towards a random student. "BOO!" Valencia exclaimed, a creepy smile being plastered on her face, as she reached the person's shoulder's from behind.

Akihiro wasn't one for celebrations. But he had it in his mind that Aika could be. She might enjoy the parties the school held, so of course, it was his duty as her older brother to look into everything for her and explain it to her in detail. He found a costume, one that was whimsical, and made his way down to the feast. He wasn't paying attention, and nearly jumped out of his skin when someone grabbed him. He spun immediately, eyes wide and his wand drawn. He held it up, relaxing after a moment and dropping it. "That is a scary costume," He put on his best smile, trying to look a bit bashful. "You gave me quite the fright."

Valencia laughed a little when she had accomplished her mission of scaring someone tonight. She just loved that holiday. "Right? It's a bit creepy, isn't it? What's your costume supposed to be? Is it a wizard you're dressed up as? It's cool! Adding the pumpkin gives it that special touch" Valencia asked the younger boy genuinely. She had seen similar costumes of kids dressed up like that when she was younger when she went trick or treating around the neighbourhood before she went to Hogwarts. The Ravenclaw giggled a little more when the boy mentioned that she did in fact manage to give him a fright. "I got you real good"

Akihiro was extremely annoyed, but he hid it well. He smiled at the girl, tucking his wand away. "You did! I almost threw my pumpkin at you." He smiled, folding his hands in front of him. "Did you work hard on your costume?" He asked the older girl, before holding out his hand. It was a quirk he had noticed among the other students. "I am Akihiro." He introduced himself to her.

Valencia laughed a little as he continued to mention that she did in fact scare him, and was proud of the work she had accomplished so far. "Well, I'm glad you didn't throw the pumpkin at me," Valencia says with a small laugh. The Ravenclaw smiled softly as the young boy introduces himself. "Hi, Akihiro, it's nice to meet you. I'm Valencia" Valencia says with a small smile, as she grabs Akihiro's outstretched hand and shakes if for a few seconds before letting go. "Are you enjoying the party so far?"

Akihiro smiled at Valencia, doing his best to act friendly. "Oh, I only just arrived. The decorations, are really quite interesting, aren't they?" He asked, looking around again. "I was just deciding what to do." He told her. "Perhaps you can show me the best parts of the party?" He asked, turning his smile into a shy one. "You're older, right? Perhaps you can help me?" He let out a shy laugh, rubbing the back of his neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back