Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Hey there groovy cats! :D

A long time ago, I started a topic similar to this but thought hey! why not try to make being positive fun? :woot:

So post here with something positive for the day, include a pic (site appropriate of course ;) ) and try to brighten someone's day!

funny-pictures-monorail-cat-derails.jpg

My positive for the day is that I proved today that you can't give up! Through time, patience and many phone calls, I may very well have my old job back soon. ^_^

This is my picture to make you smile! ^o^​
anon-monster-p.jpg
My positive for the day is that I discovered that in ten days, it will be my 1 year anniversary here at HNZ!
One year with some of the best friends that I've ever made. I'm so happy! Take some time to appreciate some of the awesome people here; guaranteed it'll make you grin.

Thank you, my doves!​

hilarious.jpg

My positive is when everything seems like it can't get itself together and one lousy thing after another happens, take heart that someone whether its a guardian angel, a beloved deceased relative or God Himself is watching over you.
I'd like to think the work myself and the other six volunteers put in over the past five days saved lives. It's nice to know we can make a difference, even it's with something as small as a smile.
:hug:
<i>
</i>

funny-graphs-favorite-type-of-chart.gif

Positive for today...
I joined the Slump Club today and after many days of feeling blah, realized why and I thank HNZ for that. So to all my wonderful friends on this site, :wub: love to you all coz your all just too damn special for words

funny-pictures-happy-vampire-cat.jpg

My funny positive for the day...I didn't kill any of the practice dummies in my CPR class.

My real positive for the day...I realized that there really are people who will look out for me and want to see me succeed ^_^

mail

My positive of the day... Training has been hard, but its the support that I get from everyone at Taekwon Do that motivates me to keep going. When I'm feeling down, the kid's that I teach at training will always make me smile :) . Black belt here I come!!! :ph43r:

mail

My second positive of the day... there is always someone to save the pandas.

My positive of the day...I don't have to go to work tomorrow and I get to skype for the first time in agesssssssssssss and I missed it so much ^_^ Plus I'm coming out of my rut/depression stage which I was in for the longest time.....so that's all good :D

And here is a random picture which is another positive of the day.
epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

1) Today I remembered something that happened a while ago. I was buttering a corn on the cob, and decided to use my whole hand to make it go faster. My dad was staring at me as I did so, and then I muttered, "What, is it awkward that this looks like a handjob?" He then replies, "I don't know what's MORE awkward, the fact that you said handjob in front of your father, or the fact that you're giving one to a piece of corn." Thanks, Dad. MLIA

2)Today, I was passing out bags of condoms and candy for world aids day. I saw my professor, and he asked me what I was doing. I only mentioned the candy in the bags, and he asked for one. My chem professor is now the proud owner of one bright pink condom courtesy of me and world aids day. MLIA

3)Today, while in English class, my teacher realised a teacher who she dislikes immensely was next door. Instead of work, she decided to send class members on missions to annoy her. My missions? To run past the classroom repeatedly while giving someone a piggyback who was singing 'Party in the USA' at the top of her lungs. English lesson well spend. MLIA

4)Today, I spent about 15 minutes wiping furiously at a mark on my monitor before i realised it was part of my background. MLIA.

5)Tomorrow, to relieve stress from finals week, my college is bringing in puppies and kitties into the lounge for us to play with. I knew I picked the right school, and I have never been more excited to go to a study lounge. MLIA

car_fail_Fail-s461x404-10293-580.jpg

My positive for the day, My nephew is here and absolutely adorable. He always makes me smile :D

OMG this has totally just put a smile on my face :wub: So I've gone back to listening to Delta Goodrem the past few days and I really love her song, 'Together We Are One' a really good inspirational song ^_^

But here is the remix and I love it :woot: Totally awesome and just really good positive song ;)

Finally got to come home to my puppy after days of being stuck at my grandma's due to snow. :)

Here is a cute picture;
530ed_cute-puppy-pictures-unda-loopy.jpg

If you don't think that's cute then you're obviously crazy.

I feel like complete and utter ****, but within twenty minutes online, I talk to two of the most awesome people on Earth, one of whom is from HNZ and it's all better again. :wub: ^_^
epic-fail-sign-fail.jpg

silly-string.jpg

Mr.Darcy finally sat on command - it has taken over one year and four months for the lazy sod to do it but :woot: he finally got it

xD Tony I so didn't even notice I had done that -- don't know what I was thinking :doh:
but if it's your positive then I'm not going to change it :wub:

Moko Craven said:
xD Tony I so didn't even notice I had done that -- don't know what I was thinking :doh:
:tut:

I'm still laughing now. Certainly has been my positive through the rain and bank issues today. :hug:

5pjw9h.jpg

Positive of the day: No school for me and everyone will get what they want (replies and answers to RPs from me. =)) )

dvdrewinderzw81_2.jpg

My positive for the day is I got a letter from Uni informing me that I was awarded a scholarship :woot: Made up realising I got that money after the receipt came for the money I spent on my accommodation xD Best part is the scholarship goes into my account around March which means it'll be there for my birthday and by the time I go over to Edingburgh and England...which I booked last night :frantics:

funny_human_tallest_man

positive of the day - I installed a hard drive into my computer all by myself, it only took me 7 hours and 2 bottles of wine, a very irate dog and lots of giggling but at :cry:27am (my time) I finally did it :)
YAY me

My positive of the day is that I don't think I have this condition I was freaking out over. I think it's more likely something else (I know what I'm on about). So that's good :)
Here..
129034787959104474.jpg

lol they're all so funny!! Too bad I can't find some to share with you :erm:

My positive of the day is that every part in a play is an important one! I actually had a really small part in "Aladdin", but without the part I was, Aladdin and Jasmine wouldn't have met! What about that?
129063473134504213.jpg

129069691696048045.jpg

poster26939812.jpg

poster23367479.jpg

My positive...I pulled off an 88 on a test where I practically had to teach myself all the information on Respiratory disorders...go me!! :frantics: =))

funny_quote_old_people_tshirt-p235285345353978704qw9y_400.jpg

My positive of the day, well there's two really.

1) I finally got in contact with my best friend who I haven't seen in ages and I'm currently getting to go to her house for a DVD and such ^_^

2) I've known this for a while but a girl I went to high school with who I didn't like and she didn't like me (read my post in the Dear whoever thread for more details ;) )has really changed and we get on so well now, something which I was reminded about last night and tonight brievely ^_^ So my positive is: People can change, but not always for the worse, sometimes it can be for the better and when that happens it's great :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back