Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Michael
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow Rose for @Jordan Harris

Margo knew who the head boy was and wasn't surprised that he ended up on her list. Surely one of the most popular boys in school would get plenty of roses. She didn't see him in the common room earlier and as she took a break for her own lunch she'd hope to run into him. And luck seemed to be on her side for once and she spotted him and waved. "Hi, Jordie right?" she said hesitantly. "I have a delivery for you."

Last edited:
Jordie had just sat down for lunch when he heard his name. He looked up, smiling softly. "Hi," He greeted easily. "You're Margo Fox, yeah? Heta Secretary?" He asked, shifting more in his seat to face her. "Can I help you? Is this roses or about the upcoming event?" He asked, thinking of the collab he'd been working on with the Heta leader.

"Oh." Margo said in surprise as Jordie seemed to know who she was. "Yes that's me." she said with a shy smile. She guessed it wasn't that odd that the leader of the Brotherhood would be at least aware of the Heta leadership too since they were such similar clubs. "It's about a rose." she answered and handed him the flower and the note that went with it.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY JORDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-WES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back