Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Pink rose for @Valerius Bianchi

Marnie felt like she was running off pure determination and glee to help her get up and down so many stairs today, relieved when she managed to spot her next deliverer without having to up all those stairs to lurk around Ravenclaw tower. She knew Valerius mostly because she'd heard his name before and thought it was super pretty, but not much else. Hopefully he was excited for his rose though. "Hello hi excuse me! Valerius Bianchi? Wow how many vowels do you have in your name one.. two.. three.. four, already more than me wow, oh right you have a rose though and it's PINK that means someone has a crush on you right I wish someone had a crush on me but maybe they do I keep thinking I need to go stand still somewhere and someone will bring me a bunch of roses but right sorry I keep getting distracted I have a rose for you. A pink one!"

Valerius was walking a bit, startled when a younger girl approached him with a chatterbox personality and a thousand words in about three breaths. He was dumbfounded a moment, but he brought himself back quickly, giving her a gentle smile. "Well, thank you, Miss Marnie." He waited for her to offer out the rose.

Marnie beamed at Valerius calling her 'Miss Marnie', finding she rather liked the ring of it. "Oh right I should probably give you the rose now I'd be dying to know who was sending me a pink rose if it were me aren't you so curious ohh or maybe you know who it is already that's exciting," she said, pulling out the pink rose and note to hand over to him. "Is it super romantic you don't have to read it to me or anything obviously that's rude but like, isn't it so sweet to get a note I hope someone signed it not that I would turn down an anonymous one either sorry sorry I'm just so excited for you," Marnie said as Valerius took the note, giving a little bounce.

You're an excellent guy. I like you.
-Aika

Valerius chuckled, listening to her and taking a peek at the note. Aika. He smiled softly, slipping the rose and note into his bag. As Marnie finished speaking, he conjured up a small bouquet of red roses for her, and offered them out with a gentle smile. "Well, Miss Marnie, these are for you," He told her. "I'm afraid I have plans for the dance, but I do hope you have a good night." He smiled at her.

Marnie couldn't help but grin at the look on Valerius' face as he read the note, bouncing a little in place. "Oh you look positively smitten it's gotta be a good note right that's so great Happy Valentine's to you-" Marnie started, stopping when Valerius conjured some roses for her and feeling her entire face heat up to match the flowers. "Wow! Okay wow that's so nice of you thank you I've uh I've never had anyone give me flowers before I mean obviously I did get a rose or two today but like that feels different you know this is like you directly handing me flowers that's very nice of you thank you!" Marnie stammered, feeling her heart beat up to the tips of her ears now. Valerius had just said he had plans tonight and Marnie had just finished giving him a pink rose to boot, but she couldn't help but feeling flustered all the same. "Just wait until Penny hears about this ohmygod," she mumbled.

Valerius chuckled softly, finding her reaction sweet. "You have a good heart," He told her. "Hold onto that." He smiled, stepping back and waving lightly. "I'll see you around, Miss Marnie," He gave her another smile before turning on his heels and starting to wonder away again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back