Not open for further replies.

Frances Spade

Frances Spade

Amanda-amanda-seyfried-20352923-100-100.png

Parents own clothing line.
Basically Rich.
Slytherin 3rd Year.

Friends= Please be nice, to her. Be bullies to others all you want :p
Lovers= Looking for some guys here. Prehaps a Final can be set up now. We'll see on that, i like to have the Characters RP first before anything final, like finals, are made.
Best Friend= I would like one girl to be her best friend, can be anyone in the 3rd year or 4th year. Frances needs somebody to look up too

Fatima Alfred.

Leighton-M-3-leighton-meester-20656698-150-150.png

Ministry Worker. 26. Journalist.
Needs some lovers before she gets old, and a final.
Also so friends for this lady would be nice :)

Elouise Possible

Anna-Popplewell-anna-popplewell-11637006-100-100.jpg

Fourth Year Gryffindor. New PB :p

We need some friends over here. She is pretty
kind, smart and a bit bad @ss in a good way. I mean in a go-
od way she pranks people not like any other bad @ss teena-
gers who are evil enough to be one. Elouise is a bit boyish
and does not like fashion at all. So, I will cut to the chase,
I need some new friend, a best friend perhaps and a boy fr-
iend for her. Elouise is pretty into sports.

Please Help :p

I can offer Jaedan here.

Shes a first year puff who is generally sweet and kind and comes from a messed up family. She needs some mentors, so maybe FRances can persuade to do things?

I don't think it'll work out :( Frances doesn't really speak to first years unless she's laughing at them. She's pretty stuck up..

Well I'm looking for enemies or people for her to bully right at this moment, but when I am I'll shoot you a PM Okay?

I can offer my four 3rd years and Victor but at the moment I can't start anything. This will just be a slot for the future I can't handle anything else xD at the moment

I have Vladmir Sykes that I can offer up for Fatima as a boyfriend/final if you'd like!! He's almost 26 and I'm currently working on trying to get him a job with the ministry. He graduated from HS and was a Hufflepuff. He's your typical nice guy!!

Frances Spade said:
Well I guess then that'll help in the future.
Sorry about that, but anyways here it goes, made short and simple!

Eliouse&Madlyn
Another friend for Madlyn? She is nice and very protective of those who aren't Slytherin!
Eliouse&Victor
A friend before he leaves Hoggy? I have to warn you, I reply slow with him.
Fatima&Maddiie
She my main and is a reporter too, Maddiie will be pregnant soon. This time around she'll be afraid because it's her first pregnancy as a werewolf. She needs friends and support when she finds out, which will be soon. They could have already known each other since Maddiie been working there for quite sometimes? Lemme know :)

For Fatima I can offer Leo Shephard as a good friend to her. :) And James Lock as a fling/possible boyfriend, though it won't be anything long-term. :)

Leo Shephard.
Leo's a really lovely guy who tends to make more female friends than male ones. (No he's not gay. Haha. ) He'll stick-up for his friends and loves to hang-out and have a bit of fun. But he's also loving and caring and would be there for Fatima.

James Lock.
James is the typical 'Ladies-Man' loves to flirt, loves the attention that girls give him. But he's also very respectful of them and is genuinely a good-guy, he just makes a mess of things every so often.

Katie - Vladmir If you get him a job in the Ministry then they'd be sure to bump into each other at somepoint. Maybe we could have a thread where he just finished his interview and she's off to go see a game so they both are leaving at the same time? thoughts..?

Madz - it's Elouise :p But I think both would work fine with me. Prehaps we can start the Victor one soon and you can just post when you can :) Maddiie would work out nicely, having a friend at work would be good for Fatima :)

Katie(again) I did when I first saw this, sorry I haven't gotten around to replying yet :( :erm:

Leo- He might be difficult to be friends with Fatima as she's alot older then him. I can't really see her going out of her way to be friends with a younger guy :/
James - Might be alittle better, prehaps alittle fling while he and Luna are on their break, and she doesn't have to know his age right away.

Frances Spade said:
Madz - it's Elouise :p But I think both would work fine with me. Prehaps we can start the Victor one soon and you can just post when you can :) Maddiie would work out nicely, having a friend at work would be good for Fatima :)
Great, I can start something with Victor soon and you can start at the daily prophets office for Fatima and Maddiie?
Madlyn can start at a later time, I have a terrible headache so I have no idea why I'm on >_<

Sounds like a plan to me as far as Vlad and Fatima go :)

And as for not replying yet that's totally fine...sorry it took me so long to get it posted up :erm:

Kynleigh Davis said:
Sounds like a plan to me as far as Vlad and Fatima go :)

And as for not replying yet that's totally fine...sorry it took me so long to get it posted up :erm:
Would you like to start or shall I? if me then I'll have to do it tomorrow, I don't have much imagination right now :p

Umm, it really doesn't matter. Either way it'll be tomorrow before it gets started because I have a few more things to reply to tonight and then I must head to bed.

Leo Shephard said:
Okay good point. No worries. :)

Shall I start an rp for James and Fatima? :)
Sure :)

Tiffany Kuang said:
Anyway I can offer u another charrie of mine... Tiffany Kuang, Vivian's cousin... She has an identical twin sis n theyre into cosplaying so much more than Vivian. Amd they act like these bubbly, crazy ane characters...

So I can def offer Tiffany n prob her twin sis ((however i have to pm the player of Tiffany's sis))
For Elouise, I'm guessing?

Quil Makwa said:
Frances Spade said:
Great, I can start something with Victor soon and you can start at the daily prophets office for Fatima and Maddiie?
Madlyn can start at a later time, I have a terrible headache so I have no idea why I'm on >_<
I should be able to start it up tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back