Ana
Wand
Black Walnut 10 1/2" Sakura core
normal_AoiMiyazaki436-1.jpg

Sunako Watanuki
WAKE ME UP BEFORE I CHAINGE AGAIN
explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sunako likes to work and think alone but I was noticing that there are quite a few odd ball even in Drumstrang and I was thinking that maybe they could find eachother. Sunako would have a tendency to attract the odd and straing whether they are potions obesced like her or knif freaks or dark arts fiends. Anything and everything that makes them seem a little crazy seem to want to be around Sunako like flies to a piece of rotting frute. After a bit they would form sort of a clique. Not a normal clique either. A clique that doesn't even know it is one. Everyone would fear them in some way or shape because they're so off. For this to work I need the tormenters along with Sunako and of course the tormented. It could extend a little beyond Drumstrang but this is manly a Drumstran plot.

Sunako has no respect for human life making it so that when she entered sevice for the Koshiba family the gaurdien's guild didn't want her but the assasen's guild took her in. Just to give you a bit of back ground on who your dealing with.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[size0]THIS PLOT PAGE WAS MADE BY RETRO GLAMOUR ! AT CAUTION 2.0. THE TWO
ICONS WERE MADE BY WHITE_RABBIT AT CAUTION 2.0. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFF
THIS TAG. LYRICS USED ABOVE BELONG TO INFECTED MUSHROOM - - - - - - - - - - - -
[/size]​

Ana V.!
My character Zsofia has gone a bit cold lately, but I'm or all intents and purposes interested in bringing her back to life. She has this thing for swords and is quite interested in blood, even if she gives little or no concern in blood status. According to me, she would be most definitely joining the clique. xD
Yours
Mina

Zsofia... Oh they met once. Yeah they could graviate towards each other and be scary together :D

Course. I feel like being a little scary anyway :D

I put it up in Drumstrang for you :D

I shall be on it in a minute, if only my cellphone complies. :tut:

Cool, Still open for anyone who wants to join up :D

Elle could be one of the tormented.she is quite weak physically so she will obviously not fight back and try to avoid danger.I want to make her a durmmy and i have already sent a pm for it so it will probably happen in a few days.

She sounds like someone that would be "in the way" and there for should be taken out. I like Elle as a target for Sunako but not a normal one. She would try and make her do things that she doesn't want to do and things like that.

Veronica and Sunako bonded a little a while ago, maybe we could make something more from it?
I don't want her to be tormented but I don't want her to torment either, maybe they could be friends?
After Veronica's break up she was turning a little dark with Larissa but that has not been RPed so maybe while in that mode Veronica could help Sunako in any prank or something like that but it can't be extreme because Veronica is too princess like to handle Sunako's extreme kind behaviour.

I like the idea of Roni running with Sunako for a moment. Sunako is not that big of a prankster, that's her cousin Hoshi but Sunako could help her out with matirials for what she's going to do and tell her no to tell anyone where she got the things. She wouldn't want to be come to for illicite matirials by other people.

Sure, Veronica being Sunako's assistant-ish person for a while seems fun. Could you start the topic?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back