Not open for further replies.

Danton Howard

OOC First Name
Maia!
Wand
Alder, 13 inches, dragon heartstring.
DANTON HOWARD!!

Remember that name-and be afraid!!

Danton is evil. I just wanted to sort that out.

Now, to explain him in more detail; Danton is fourteen years old.
He idolises the Dark Lord and he has a great interest in the Dark Arts. Danton does not like muggleborns, and he abides half-veelas etc.
He is very intelligent and is ahead of his age-group in school, so he is not very constant in going to classes this year, though he intends to do more next year, for his O.WL.s. He has a twin sister, called Danielle-whom he is very close to.

He needs "friends" now, these people will not really be his friends, and I need two types of them.

(i) I need people who are a bit horrible, people who will be acquittance's of Danton, people who he thinks will help him "climb the social ladder" every now again, these people will argue with each other, as they could sort of be the popular, mean "group" And they might manipulate each other, as certain means to an end etc.

(ii) I also need people who Danton can have as kind of "minions" as in, Danton will treat them quite well, not bullying them or anything, but he won't really be friends with them-if they were in trouble-he might help them, but they are just helpers to him really, though in exchange for their "help" Danton may aid them in their endeavours etc.

Also,
I need victims-I do not want anyone to stand up to him, in this category-I want real victims, as in Neville and Malfoy, type of thing. Danton probably won't pick on any of these people singularly, but might insult or hex them if he sees them, though it is less likely that he would hex them, as it means he might be caught.

Lastly, he needs a rival. I want there to be someone, who infuriates Danton, someone who stands up for themselves-I want this person to be around his age-and a boy mostly, because if they have a fistfight, Danton wouldn't hit a girl.

Thank you all, and if you have any ideas, either post here, or PM me on this account.

Soft and squishy Sapphire Clow might be a target for Danton. She has friends but she A) a Hufflepuff and :cool: a mute which means that she can't do a lot of the spoken spells but is very smart. She's kind and very loving but very prone to being picked on because of the fact that she can't talk. She get's bullied by her younger sisters all the time so I don't see why there can't be someone at school that makes her life a misery. :D

I think Saphire would be a better target for Danton's sister-Danielle, whom I have just "taken over" as Kate is very busy-so will I start a thread where Dani starts anoyying Saphire?

Danielle works really seeing as she does seem like the type to bully Sapph. :D I will be looking for the post then :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back