Pondering

((sooo sorry completly forgot about this Rp! Sorry!))

Harri grinned "Yeah it does. But I still didn't like herbology much. I just thought it was a bit boring!" she sighed, however much she like Professor Rambolt she just didn't like her subject.

[color=00ced6]((Hehe, it's okay. I know what it's like, I do it all the time =P))

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm the same with History of Magic." Smiling, Lemina stripped off her leggings, to allow her legs to dry, and the slight possibly of a tan.[/color]

Harri grinned "Lovely day! Hopefully we'll catch some rays!" she said looking down at her arms and legs. Although they were quite tanned they were no where near their normal colour.

[color=00ced6]Lemina sighed, she loved the sun. "So, what do you do for fun?" She asksed, wanting to get to know the younger girl better.[/color]

"Well I've always loved sports. Even in the muggle world I did just about every sport under the sun!" she broke off laughing gently "And now I love to fly!" she said remembering the feeling she got when she flew. "How about you?" she asked turning to the older girl.

[color=00ced6]"Well," Lemina stopped to think, "I adore flying too, but I love to write. I've written a few things, but nothing major. I'm determined to finish more than a few pages!" Lemina giggled at her own ambition. How on earth could I finish a book? I can't even finish a whole chapter! "I like to draw sometimes too."[/color]

Harri grinned "I'd love to read anything you wrote!" she said smiling "If you'd let me of course!" she added winking. "Oh how could I forget I love to draw! I can't believ I forgot that actually! I draw all the time!" she said laughing "My sketch pad and pencils are a permenant accessory to me!" she said happily swishing her feet in the lake.

[color=00ced6]((I plan to have Lemina write a mini-novel before she leaves Hogwarts =P))

"I totally know what you mean!" Lemina giggled to herself. "Drawing is one of my hobbies, although I don't actually do it much." Except in private... She was fine about people seeing her writing, but art was a really personal subject. Something one person thought was amazing was total tosh, and vice-versa. It was really emotional, so she prefered doing it alone.

"You can see some of my writing if you want. I'll go see what I've got in my bag," Lemi sat up. Her feet had pins and needles after sitting still for so long. She pulled two pieces of parchment from her bag. "This is a tiny segment of a story. It's basically the summary of the plot, either that or a book for kids!" Lemina handed it over to Harri, waiting for her to read it, she had another one too. [/color]
Once upon a time there were four sisters from Norway. They each had a book which they had received from their grandmother. In the book they wrote all their secrets, everything they knew. It was like a diary, but it was an enchanted diary. The books were all connected. When a sister wrote something about one of the others, it summarised it all, putting the most recent first to work out what the the sister's feelings towards the others were. This was displayed on the front page of each sister's journal.

Everyday the sister's checked what the others thought about them. However there was a catch. They didn't know that the other sister's journals had this particular power. Here are the front pages of all the diaries. Their grandmother was kind, but also a little cunning. She always added an A to the end of their names, as they all start with an A and she wanted it to be something particularly symbolic. This is the first page is Asta's diary. She is the eldest sister.

Astaa, you are my gem and the one with whom the true place in my heart lies. Your little sisters are strong, but weak. Watch over them, here is how they currently feel about you.

Arlaa, she is a craver for power, and knows you know this. She pretends to herself that she doesn't enjoy your presence, but really you're her best friend, and she realises this deep. Care for her, she needs you.
Afridaa, as you know she is weak and needs protection. She looks up to you, and always want you to look after her, but feels you don't do a very good job.
Annia, whilst she pretends to be strongwilled, she is extremely graceful. She loves you to bits and wants to spend as much time with you as physically possible.

Then one day, Asta's ex-lover, who she had told all about the secret journals, wanted revenge on the girls for breaking his heart. He successfully cast the confundus charm on Afrida. With Arla's help, who was also under influence of the charm, she managed to get both Asta and Anni's journals. They gave them to Thomas, Asta's ex.

He tried to get into the them, but they would only  open for a true Norwegian. Thomas was half-Scot, so they unfortunately didn't work for him. So he gave them back to Afrida, defeated.

However, unluckily, Afrida didn't know the difference between all the diaries, so she gave them back wrong. She got Arla's, Arla got Anni's and Anni got Asta's.

It was a total disaster, since the journals didn't know the difference between the girls. A lot of truth was brought to light and the witches fell out, even though they didn't explicitly state what they were arguing about.

Then, one day, Anni stood up in the living room, where they were all sitting in silence, and said, "Look, girls. We're big now. It isn't right to keep secrets from one another. It just brings out the wrong qualities in people. That's one part of Grandmother I didn't like. Why can't we just keep our journals, but know that everything we right in them will be revealed to our sisters. After all, we're sisters. It'd be good, we'd all be being honest with ourselves."

From that day forth the four sisters all began to make amends, and began to use their journals as a way of communicating with one another. And they all lived happily ever after.

THE END.

Harri smiled "Sometimes art's more private isn't it. Some things I can show people or even draw for people but over things i don't feel comfortable with. Ever feel like that?" she asked in a questioning tone. She read over the writing Lemina gave her "Wow. Thats really good!" she said handing it back smiling "Seriously good!" she said.

((Hahah good plan :D))

[color=00ced6]((Hehe, I did say in my RP I had more, but I really can't be bothered writing it now ;-) I'll RP Lemi giving you it laters =P ))

"Yup, totally know what you mean!" Lemi smiled. It was nice to draw to let out your feelings." She blushed when Harri complimented her writing, "Really? I did it the other day just sitting down here by the lake. It's nice down here." She smiled and dipped her feet into the water. "What do you like to draw? Anything?"[/color]

((Okay :D))

Harri smiled "I love to draw everything! People are my favorite though, I love capturing the moment you know? Like a photo only doing it myself makes it so much better!" she grinned as she let it all gush out "I'm not too good at landscapes though! My drawings have to have more action. More emotion!" she said smiling "how about you?" she asked genuinly interested.

[color=00ced6]Lemina thought. "I like landscapes and still life best. They're still a lot of emotion in landscape, but I guess I know what you mean."[/color]

"Yeah I suppose, it's harder to capture though!" she said "What kind of landscapes do you draw? Like country side and stuff?" she asked interested.

[color=00ced6]"Yup." Lemina smiled. "Countrysides mostly, because I live about ten minutes away from the nearest house, I live on a hillside you see. I love drawing flowers too, we've got a massive garden which basically has no boundary."[/color]

Harri msiled "Sounds lovely, my house has a big garden too!" she said smiling "It's a bit to perfect for my liking!" she added laughing.

[color=00ced6]Lemina giggled. "I love big gardens!" She shook her head back, letting her half-dried hair rest on her back.[/color]

"Same there so peaceful!" she said smiling "My house is quite big! sometime its kinda creepy!" she said giggling.

[color=00ced6]Lemina giggled, "I don't normally spend a lot of time actually in the house. Most of it I spend outside!" She grinned.[/color]

Harri smiled "Yeah I think some more time outside!" she said laughing "So you get on with your parents well?" she asked.

[color=00ced6]Lemi bit her lip. She wasn't sure whether or not to tell Harri. "Yeah. Yeah we get on great! My mum and I garden a lot together." Lemina smiled. It wasn't a true smile, yet if you didn't know her little eye twinkle, you couldn't tell. I'll tell her about Papa later. I'm too happy to let that put me down.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back