Pondering

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Lemina sat down by the lake and got out a sheet of parchment. Life had been looking down for her lately. She'd had a nice holiday with Maddiie and gotten a streak for Christmas, yet life still wasn't top notch. It didn't have any zang to it any more. She didn't have many friends. At home, she'd had a few friends, but prefered to play with Lizzi and the little ones. Since coming to Hogwarts she had to great friends. There was a few nice enough people, yet it still wasn't what she needed. Plus she was falling behind academically.

Sighing, Lemi decided she had to do something about her life, both social and academic. There's only one thing for it. I have to write a list of goals.

1. Complete all current assignment and keep up to date.
2. Become amazing friends with everyone on the below list.
3. Become a more interesting person.
4. Start at least two new hobbies.
5. Develop a characterised hairstyle.
6. Do up my bit of the dorm.
7. Write a story.

Possible and Current Friends.

Violet Bellamy.
Caysi Finnigan.
Maddiie Hollawarth.
Crystal Peakocks.
Kat Kingsley.
Ana-Cole. (Don't know her last name!)
Kat V.
Andy.
Kasey Carla.
Kailey.
The snow haired boy.
Blane Bailey.
Arnold.

She sighed once more. Life just wasn't looking up for her just now. Lemi put
down her parchment and stared onto the loch. The water was shimmering in the improving weather. She pulled up blades of grass. She really hoped someone would come join her. [color=b8860b]"If only..."
If only Harry was here.[/color]

Harri walked out to the lakefront, her mind was racing over Caysi idea od going back to Borely. She was worried for her friend, really worried. She didn't know what she could do to change her mind or even if she could change her mind. As she continued to walk she saw someone sitting down "Hey!" she said she recognised the girl but didn't know her name "I'm Harri!" she said trying to push all thoughts of Caysi out of her head.

[color=b8860b]Lemi heard someone approach her. "Hi." She paused, "I'm Lemi. I've met you before, but I can't remember where." She hoped that this would be the first step in a move which boosted her social life.[/color]

Harri smiled "Yeah I can't put my finger on it!" she said smiling softly "What have you got there?" she asked tipping her head on the side to see the paper.

"Oh, umm," Lemi said embarassed. "Just some homework." She slipped it into her bag, which was falling to pieces, "Stupid Astronomy."

Harri smiled thinking it probably wasn't homework but not wanting to intrude she said nothing "Stupid homework hey!" she said her voice boardering on sarcasm. "your a second year aren't you?" she asked looking at Lemina.

"Yup, although at this rate I won't graduate to third." The work piling up on top of her was never going to be surmountable. "Are you a first, I take it?"

"Aww I'm sure you will!" Harri said smiling "Yup!" she said "Gryffindor first year!" she said grinning. "Is the work load bigger in second year?" she asked hoping the answer was no.

"Not really. It's actually a bit easier to be honest." Lemi thought to herself, I bet she's confused. Best explain. "I just got sick for the first two weeks and still haven't managed to catch up with everything.

Harri smiled "phew!" she said. "I hope it wasn't anything serious." she said then thought best to explain "Why you were off I mean." she added.

"No, it was just a wee bug. I was still able to go to classes, yet just didn't feel up to completing the homework. Most of the professors were really understanding but now I've got loads to do!" Lemi sighed, "Oh well, I guess that's the way it is. How are your classes?" She looked out onto the lake. The water was so clear, she felt in the mood for a swim, yet didn't have the right gear.

Harri smiled "I'm glad!" she said "Are you feeling better now?" she asked smiling, "Classes are good!" she said then followed Leminas gaze to the lakefront, she was dressed in denim shorts and a t-shirt but she got up spontaniously sprinted across and dived into the lake. She went straight under the water and then swam upwards, she burst out of the water laughing her head off "Going to join me?" she asked laughing and swimming backstroke.

That girl, she's a mindreader. Lemina had on a light dress and leggings, so she decided to act on her impulse. "No, Harri, I will not join you." Pretending to go into a huff she turned around at the last moment and dive bombed into the water.

Harri laughed as Lemina turned away "Come.." she began but before she had time to finish Lemina was in the water with her "It's great isn't it!"Harri giggled and splashed some water at Lemina.

Lemina laughed. It felt great to let all her worries go like this. She surface-dived and did an underwater somersault, before merging again from the water. Cupping her hands, she got Harri back by chucking loads of water at her. "I know! I love swimming! I can only do it in muggle pools at home since the water is so cold outside."

Harri laughed "Same!" she said and dived under the water holding her breath for ages before resurfacing. "Right thats it!" she said as Lemina splased her, she cupped her hands and chucked water continuely at her, laughing so hard she thought her sides would split.

"You are so for it!" Lemina mimicted Harri and starting kicking her legs, so she got splashed all over. She noticed a few people watching her from the bank, yet ignored. Sometiimes you just have to let yourself go.

Harri laughed as she got splashed and turned over and started kicking her legs wildly "Take that!" she said laughing as a tidal wave of water went soaring towards Lemina.

Lemi got splashed in the face by Harri before deciding she wanted payback.She dived down and swam underwater to the other side. Then she began kicking like crazy. After a few seconds she paused and said, "So," whilst panting.

Harri laughed as she got covered in water she swam to the side and jumped out leaving her legs dangeling over the edge "Do you think we'll take long to dry?" she asked looking up at the sky.

Lemi followed Harri to the bank and sat there. She stripped off her leggings and left them out on a rock. "I don't think so. I reckon I'll just sit in the sun till I do." There was a cloud or two in the sky but overall it was great weather. "So, how have you enjoyed Hogwarts so far?"

Harri smiled and laid down letting the sun warm her up, she opened one eye as she spoke to Lemina "I love it!" she beamed "I can't imagine life without it!" she said positivly beaming "I love everything about it! The castle, the lessons and grounds!" she said and closed her eye again. "Suppose it feels like home now to you?" she asked the second year.

"In a lot of ways, although I do still miss my family, and a lot of my friends have left. But don't get me wrong. I still love it!" She leaned back and put her hands down on the ground behind her whilst gazing onto the lake. She couldn't believe she'd been at Hogwarts almost two years. "So, what's your favourite class?" she asked Harri.

Harri grinned "Definatly transfiguration!" she said smiling "I love it! But I hate History Of magic!" she said and sighed "How about you?" she asked.

[color=00ced6]((Sorry, never realised you'd replied :oy: ))

Lemina thought hard about Harri's question. "I thought I would love Transfiguration, but we had a bad professor and it kind of set a damper on the subject. Prof. London is nice enough though, so I still like it." She smiled. "I think herbology is my favourite subject, I like Potions too but the professor really makes herbology for me. You see, the Prof. often makes or breaks a subject. I hate Astronomy though."
[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back