Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Baltair!)
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Elia Dragonova walked up to the seventh floor corridor, all the way from the dungeons. The Slytherin was a little on the tired side, but she did take her time. She wanted to see if her sister would want to do something with her. It definitely sucked when Cordelia was in a different house, but Elia did not mind. Elia found herself to be a little left out since she seemed to be different from her twin. Her twin seemed to be more like her dad, and Elia found herself to be similar to her mom, event to the point of being a huge perfectionist, but also insecure. Twins were like that apparently, even with her mom and aunt. Their mom was very insecure about Ostensia. It was a parallel predicament, which was interesting enough for the young twins. Elia did not know where the Gryffindor common room was, but figured that she best wait somewhat away from it. The Slytherin second year leaned against the wall. She brushed her blonde hair over her ear. At least she was away from her brother, who seemed to be more eager about finding a quidditch team to support, even though their mom is a coach of one. Elia herself was not interested in Quidditch as much. She did wonder if Cordelia was interested. She missed her twin so she wondered what she was up to. 'Gryffindors are so hard to catch, thought Elia.

Onyx had just come from the library. Apparently, they really did have a book on everything in there. In his hands, he held a few different titles. Talking to Girls, Understanding the Other Gender, and Adopted Siblings. Why there were titles like this in the school library really baffled him, but hopefully they could help him with his relationship with Sapphire. He was taking the long way back to the common room when he saw one of his fellow Gryffindors waiting along the hall. "Hey," He greeted cooly with a smile, continuing on a moment before he stopped. Hold on, something wasn't quite right. He backed up slowly, coming face to face with the girl again.

After a moment of silence, he grinned widely. "Twin!" He declared happily. "I have a twin too! She's in Slytherin though." He pouted a bit, leaning against the wall next to her. "I'm Onyx Michaels. What's your name?" He asked conversationally.

Elia cocked her head to the side slightly when a Gryffindor said hi to her. Sure, he was familiar with classes, but that was as far as it went. Elia shook her head and continued to stand where she was, until she noticed out of the corner of her eye that he stopped. Elia frowned a bit and eyes widened when he backed up and said twin. And then started to talk to her. Elia was a twin, though her twin had brunette hair and looked a little different. He introduced himself to her before she gave a weak smile. "Elia Dragonova. Um, your sister, Sapphire... right? I share a dorm with her." Elia folded her arms across her chest, while her curtain of hair almost blocked her face. She grinned, "I was just waiting on my sister, but I think she isn't there. Who knows."

Onyx beamed as the girl, Elia, introduced herself and correctly identified his sister. "Yep," he confirmed proudly. "The sassy little elf." He teased fondly. "Your sister is, ah, Cor... Cordelia? I've seen her around but we haven't talked much." He guessed at the name, seeing the girls face in his mind but not much else.

"I can check the common room for her if you want." He offered his new friend. "That way you know if you need to look elsewhere for her." He gave her his best grin. Sapphy had asked him to try making friends outside of hers, and he thought he understood why.

Elia cocked her head slightly to the side when he called his sister an elf. Elia didn't want to comment cause it was none of her business. "Yes, Cordelia is my sister. I don't think she talks much to anyone, to be honest. Neither of us do." Elia preferred her solitude. She shook her head. "Um, it wasn't important. I just wanted to see if she heard from mom. It was nothing." Elia fell quiet since she didn't know what else to say. Elia was close to her mom, and it was obvious.

Onyx nodded, allowing the girl her privacy. His sister could be like that sometimes, and he tried to be understanding of it, despite his constant urge to just shower her with affection. "I can understand that," He said, trying to be friendly. "I know my sister doesn't, but I write my uncle every other day." He grinned mischievously. "I'm closer to my uncle than she is, though." He crossed his ankles, comfortable leaning against the wall.

"Do you have any other family? I have my two uncles, and one of them is married with two kids. And of course, there's Grandma." He shuddered a bit. "She's one scary old lady."

Elia cocked her head slightly to the side, noticing that Onyx did not mention parents. Perhaps they were dead, or just gone. She did not want to ask. That would be rude and inconsiderate. When asked if she had any other family, Elia smiled, laughing a little. "I have many uncles and aunts. Half of my family is Italian, the big Cardosi and Romanes family. Then my dad, the Dragonov, or Dragonova, is Russian and had a ton of siblings. I have a couple of Styx's as cousins too. Just not my Head of House." She didn't know her cousins' names, since there were so many. She did keep up with her aunt Osa's kids with Damian, which was a part-veela side. "My great uncle Collineus Cardosi is pretty scary too. He's a big business man that travels around the world. He controls my mom's side of the family." Her uncle owned a huge, famous company in Italy, and seemed to be a rather important figure over there.

Onyx listened as the girl talked about her family, smiling brightly and nodding along. "Having a big family is cool," He told her with a smile. "We aren't quite so vast. The Michaels are still just us. Gram Ruby is Welsh. She built a muggle business from the ground up just to prove she could. My Uncle is a photographer for a muggle travel magazine and my Uncle Jace is training to take over the company from Grams. Uncle James is single but my Uncle Jace is married with three kids. Ember went to Scotland, Amaya is here, and their little brother Jasper will be here next year too." He told her nonchalantly. "It's crazy sometimes but I love it." He flashed her a grin. "Do you like having such a big family?"

Elia scoffed slightly when he said that having a big family was cool. She just tried to hold back a laugh, so it wasn't meant to be rude. She listened to how he explained his family, which was pretty cool. At least she was learning something new. "I guess it is fun around the holidays when everyone gets together. Just hard to keep up with everyone's names. My older brother, Cole, is in school with us. I have a younger brother Terenzio that will be coming along eventually. If my mom marries again and has kids, then that's up to her. I sorta hope not." It wasn't that she wanted her mom unhappy and alone. She just didn't want anymore siblings. "If Ember went to Scotland, why are her siblings here?"

Onyx laughed at Elia's comment about keeping up with names. He understood the feeling. He nodded as she talked a bit more about her family. He shrugged as Elia asked why Ember's siblings came here. "Family drama, I think. Amaya didn't want to go to school with Ember. Jasper hasn't decided where he wants to go yet, but I'm guessing he'll come here. We're the only boys and he likes to stick close to me." He told her with a warm smile. Jasper was adorable. "Are you close with your siblings?" He asked conversationally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back