Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Cyan
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hi everyone! If you've not yet met me, I'm Pheeb. I'm 23 (today!) and have been on and off for about 8 years. Now that I've time on my hands again in the evening's, I am super keen to come back ^_^

Please see below for a small introduction to my current three main active characters. I don't want to have too many on the go again, and would rather have a few good quality wizards! Let me know if you'd be interested in anything.

Liberty Kaelen
This was my first character on the site, as Liberty Barnett. She's an Ex-Hufflepuff prefect, and during her time at Hogwarts she was on the quidditch team. During her sixth year she met a guy and ended up getting married (& pregnant) and moved to Durmstrang to complete her education. Once graduated, Libby & Alex moved to France where they had two more baby girls, and started up business running a pub.
13 years on, Libby has divorced Alex. She realised he was a bad influence, although as he's a good father their three children are still in contact. (Please note I will not be playing the children) Libby moved back to New Zealand with them, and has spent the last few years writing and relaxing as her offspring have begun school. She has recently married Eryk Kaelen.
What I'm looking for: Anyone who would like to be a present friend, or anyone she's known in the past. This could include any Durmstrang's or French characters she may have met in the period between school and now.
I have a number of ideas for Libby so keep a look out!

Aion Zephya
Aion is my newest character, and will be my main male character for the time being. He's is a very focused learner and tries his best at school. Aion is quite shy and introverted, although I like to think of him as my pretty character who's naturally also charming. He loves Greek Mythology, Ancient Runes, and Dragons! He's very kind and considerate, but happy to stand up for what he believes in.
What I'm looking for: Any Durstrang student's who we could say have been his friend at the school. Also if there are any Hogwarts students above year four it would be good for him to interact with them too. Aion is at Monty's house party so if you're going you'll see him there!

Kimmyeon Kendall-Wu
Slytherin fourth year, pure-blood. Kimmyeon is the cousin of students Keira Kendall-White and Lykke-Wu. Although she's not as harsh as Slytherin could be, she does like to get her own way. She has a number of siblings as is used to competition. Although I'm not entirely sure which direction to put Kimmy, I think she has a number of opportunities available so please feel free to make suggestions!
What I'm looking for: Any friends, as above. ENEMIES! I think it would be fun to have enemies, and Kimmy would be the best character of my three to do so. Also if anyone is in need of a final.. well.. maybe we could work something out (You must be desperate though to want Kimmyeon of all people!)

So those are my current three characters, let me know what you think!

:claire:

gasp

its libby

Welcome back! :o
I'm pretty sure that Aeon and Liberty were friends/in the same year or something, waaaaaaaay back when. I'm always down for a catch up with old characters :)

;D

Yes they were! I think that would be awesome. They have a lot of catching up to do xD Would it be more of a spontaneous bump into each other, or shall we plan a catch up event?

Id like to do a planned catch up if you had any ideas. There were a few school reunions recently that could have sparked an interest in catching up with old classmates. Aeon hasn't had a lot of contact with old friends since graduating so he'd be enthused about it. He's now a professor there, too, so there's a lot of options we can work with :D

Perfect :) If you don't mind I'm going to PM Aeon, as I have a couple of ideas!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back