Plotting Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hey everyone!! So i have two characters that are in need of some development and some role playing fun! These characters are siblings and i cant wait to start plotting some stuff with you all! :)

-

tumblr_inline_p6wjn6u4C41urfelz_540.gif

Samantha Jacobs | Hufflepuff | 2nd Year
Samantha is in her second year of Hogwarts and is really excited but nervous about how it will turn out. She has a younger brother who started his first year in Hogwarts and she is slightly worried but excited for him. She's a kind and shy soul who just wants to make some friends. She is always up for some mischief. She likes to learn about new things. She is also into music and comics. I would like for her to make some more friends this year, maybe like close friends or a best friend or two. An enemy or two could be interesting as well.

-

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3352585f5f4b5a516243683950773d3d2d36312e313535313365613837363536383734623932373131373839363233372e676966

Issac Jacobs | Gryffindor | 1st Year
Issac is in his first year of Hogwarts. He's really, really excited to start in Hogwarts, from what his siblings and dad have told him. He's annoyed about how much his sister worries about him. He loves quidditch. He also loves to cause mischief and pranks. He is brave with some slight attitude, like being sarcastic and a smart mouth when he wants to be. But he is kindhearted and is looking for some friends to spend time with, in his next six to seven years with. And some enemies for Issac might also be interesting.

-

So these are my characters. Apologies if they are a little bland! Can't wait to start plotting with you all :)

Heyy we’ve never RPed together before but I’d like to change that!

I have someone to offer for Samantha, my second year Ravenclaw Chloe Chan. She’s feeling quite overwhelmed with everything at the moment, as she is still not used to finding out that she’s magical, so would need friends and hopefully at least one close friend too. She’s very studious, has a thirst for knowledge. When she’s comfortable around someone she can be the nerdy-type, however that’s not something she would show in public. She can also sometimes be a bit mean if she’s trying to fit in in a group just to be liked. She doesn’t want to be excluded in anything but if she’s just hanging around with one or two friends at a time she shows her true self. She’s pretty organised, as well. I’m still trying to figure out what she’s fully like haha.

Let me know what you think :)

Heyy we’ve never RPed together before but I’d like to change that!​
I have someone to offer for Samantha, my second year Ravenclaw Chloe Chan. She’s feeling quite overwhelmed with everything at the moment, as she is still not used to finding out that she’s magical, so would need friends and hopefully at least one close friend too. She’s very studious, has a thirst for knowledge. When she’s comfortable around someone she can be the nerdy-type, however that’s not something she would show in public. She can also sometimes be a bit mean if she’s trying to fit in in a group just to be liked. She doesn’t want to be excluded in anything but if she’s just hanging around with one or two friends at a time she shows her true self. She’s pretty organised, as well. I’m still trying to figure out what she’s fully like haha.​
Let me know what you think :)

Yesss we've never roleplayed before, and i would also like to change that! I would love for Samantha and chole to be friends, i feel like that would be an awesome dynamic! Just DM me and we can discuss what to do if you'd like? :)

Hii!

I know we've roleplayed a few times with Amy and Samantha, but we could always do more! I'd love for Amy to have a close friend in her year and house, and I think they get along really well.

I've also got two first years, Daniel and Jacinta, who are both Muggleborn. Daniel's in Ravenclaw and is interested in Quidditch, but doesn't know much about it, since he's never had a chance to see a game or anything. Maybe Issac could help him with learning about it?

Jacinta's in Slytherin, and she's secretly insecure but hides it by being hard. She's made some enemies already, but maybe Issac could get past that exterior and they could be friends? She's definitely in need of some friends.

Let me know, I'd be happy with anything! ^_^

Hii!

I know we've roleplayed a few times with Amy and Samantha, but we could always do more! I'd love for Amy to have a close friend in her year and house, and I think they get along really well.

I've also got two first years, Daniel and Jacinta, who are both Muggleborn. Daniel's in Ravenclaw and is interested in Quidditch, but doesn't know much about it, since he's never had a chance to see a game or anything. Maybe Issac could help him with learning about it?

Jacinta's in Slytherin, and she's secretly insecure but hides it by being hard. She's made some enemies already, but maybe Issac could get past that exterior and they could be friends? She's definitely in need of some friends.

Let me know, I'd be happy with anything! ^_^

Oooo that sounds awesome!! Yes, i like what's happening between Samantha and Amy. They sound like good friends at the moment and I would like to see where their friendship takes off in the future! :)

And yes that would be great!! Any of the first-year characters you have would be great with Issac! Just let me know which one you would want to do first, and we can sort something out! :)

Oooo that sounds awesome!! Yes, i like what's happening between Samantha and Amy. They sound like good friends at the moment and I would like to see where their friendship takes off in the future! :)

And yes that would be great!! Any of the first-year characters you have would be great with Issac! Just let me know which one you would want to do first, and we can sort something out! :)

If you wanted, I could start Daniel/Issac? We could start both now, or wait if you wanted :)

If you wanted, I could start Daniel/Issac? We could start both now, or wait if you wanted :)

Oooo that would be great!! We can start now :) I have nothing to do at the moment haha :)

Me!

Ren could hang out with samantha and we could see what happens?

And arthur is a troublemaking little bugger. That could be fun with Isaac.

Me!

Ren could hang out with samantha and we could see what happens?

And arthur is a troublemaking little bugger. That could be fun with Isaac.

Yesss i would love to do that with Ren and Samantha!! I would like to see where their relationship goes :)

OOoo that sounds interesting match between Arthur and Issac! I would love that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back