Billie River

not in use
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
stick
Hey, so im relativly new to all this so....yah. I'm looking for some friends, enemies anyone really to RP with my two characters.

Billie River
1st year
She is kinda shy but would talk to anyone that comes up to her. Inside she is a crazy girl but thats when you get to know her. I would really like her to have a close friend that she could talk to, y'know? She is pretty lonely atm.

Theodore Butler
3rd Year
Theo is up for adventure all the time, he loves it. I'm trying to find him some buddies or enemies, any would do. Friends he could potentially advenutre with idk. He is a transfer student from Beauxbatons so thats something.

Anyway, if anyone qould like to be a friend/enemy/crush/anyone than that would be cool.

Thanks.

Hello!

For Billie I could offer Millie. She’s a first year Ravenclaw who loves getting into mischief. She’s very kind and can seem a bit overconfident at first, but really she’s just full of energy and friendly. And she could do with a friend. What do you think?

Hello!

For Billie I could offer Millie. She’s a first year Ravenclaw who loves getting into mischief. She’s very kind and can seem a bit overconfident at first, but really she’s just full of energy and friendly. And she could do with a friend. What do you think?

Could I jump in here and add Emori to the suggestion? She’s met Millie and I think they got along so maybe the three of them could be good friends if you want?

I think it would be a great idea for all three to RP!

Hello!

Could I jump in here and add Emori to the suggestion? She’s met Millie and I think they got along so maybe the three of them could be good friends if you want?

I think it would be a great idea for all three to RP!

Heyy
So for Billie I have Lily. They've met at the lakefront before...
I really think they could be good friends.
Lily loves to explore and get into trouble now and then.
She love helping people and animals,also plants.
I think they could be besties maybe

Heyy
So for Billie I have Lily. They've met at the lakefront before...
I really think they could be good friends.
Lily loves to explore and get into trouble now and then.
She love helping people and animals,also plants.
I think they could be besties maybe
Yeah, I think that's cool!

I think that Amara and Billie could be friends. They are both First years and and in the same house.
Amara is really frendly, but shy with strangers, but if they met, and talk a little, they could be friends.:D

Wait who’s starting the thread? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back