Plots,Rps,Plots,RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
So,lately I haven't had much rps going for my characters.I'm looking for some for my three characters here but not to many because I will be needing to study for exams in June.But here is some info on them

Kate Moon
images

This is my main character.She is a fifth year puff.She has recently recovered from an operation but a close family friend has died recently.So she is a bit up and down but overall she is pretty happy and life is pretty okay.She is very musical and she loves to sing and play the violin.She is sarcastic and finds it hard to stay mad at people.Anymore info is in her bio

Damien Blade
images

This is my new character and he is a second year Gryffindor.He is from a rough backround and before entering he wasn't that nice,more to himself.But over the break he was told something that has changed his life and he is much more happy and friendly.He is sarcastic and adventurous.He is very musical and is always seen with a guitar strapped to his back.He loves to make his own tunes,so he always has a manuscript and pencil with him.Any more info is in his siggie

Johanna Murray
images

Out of all of them she is my most under developed.She has recently moved to New Zealand and she was the job as a ministry offcial for the improper use of magic.She used to be quiet and a bit snobby.But for two years she was traveling and she learned to be more herself over that time so she is now bubbly and fun to be around.She can sometimes be a bit snobby at times but she mostly isn't.She is more of a private person but she will strike up a conversation easily.She went to beaubaton and she is originally from Nice.Anymore info is in her siggie

So for all of them,I would like plots or maybe make up something as they go along.Kate and Damien could be a mentor for any of the new firsties.I'd like either a love interest and friends for Johanna please!

Thanks,
Johanna

hey there Johanna. I have Taylor here for Damien. You can read her bio because at the moment I can't copy and paste nerpersonality and i don't have time to write it, but basically she is a very sport person. But Damien is like her brother/cousin and could remind her of him. Her cousin/brother Corey is also very musical and she loves that. They could have an interesting rp.

Heyy there(don't know you ooc name :cry: )
I think they would get along,she seems like a nice girl.Damien has a problem with trusting but it has been greatly improved!
So would you like to start the topic or will I?

I can start it but its going to have to be in few hours because i have to go to school. But unless you wanna start it. Lol.

Btw im disappointed in you, you don't even recognize the creator of one of kates good friends :cry:

Damn,that is going to bug me!I'm soo sorry though! :cry: I'll remember!
Am I dunno cuz lots of homework to do,I'll PM you the link if I get it done,if I don't could you please?

I remember now :woot: (I also looked under the siggie :r )

of course :)

it was there in the first place. Lol

That's grand,I think I'll be able to start onescratch that,sorry but I won't!

I know,but silly me didn't look o_O

Hey Joanna I have a plot with Tara coming up which you may want to play a part in. I will pm you the info later if you want when I'm out of class and on my laptop.

Mia, if you need another person in your plot for tara, Shiloh would be good for it.

yep all tara's friends will be great.
I will send kate the pm now-ish

I have Sapphire here who plays the cello and the flute. Resetnly she got her voice back and discovered that she could sing. They may have said hi and bye to each other in the dorms but if you'd like they could become closer

Oh Johaaaaannnnnnaaaaa!? Linkage :D

Mia-That's grand,we've already PMd

Ana-Sure,would you like to start or will I?

Tenilee-Thanks,I'll reply as soon as I guy

Hey Johanna! Do you want Angie and Damien to meet? She is my Hufflepuff that is always smiling. She is Muggle born and is pretty much a ball of fun! What do you think?

No prob! Here you go!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back