Plots Plots Plots!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Walker

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
So there's a few of my characters who need rp's, so I thought I'd do them all in one gigantic post. :p
For all of these characters though, all I would ask is that you can at least write 2 decent sized paragraphs. :)

Joe Walker.
2939663965a8499458729ml.jpg

The Hufflepuff Cutey. :p Joe is a very sweet 14 Year Old kid. He loves Hogwarts and has met lots of people, but he needs some firm-friends. He's gone through the love-interests. But now Joe just needs some friends and enemies too. Anything to create a good story line. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Leo Shephard.
images

The boy after the perfect life. Leo is 19 and has his girlfriend Chloe, but again with Leo it's just about finding him friends. Leo can be fairly quiet when he wants to be and usually ends up messing things up without meaning to. Someone who he can become friends with then mess it up in true Leo style maybe. :) All ideas are welcome. :p

James Lock.
Matt+Lanter+2010+Teen+Choice+Awards+Arrivals+YZBkDfBbz6Pl.jpg

The typical 'Ladies Man.' James is 21 and will try and flirt with pretty much any girl he sees. So plenty of flings, and maybe a few rejections would be quite good. <<< James has always been like this however his marriage has just broken-down so it is partly to forget about that. But there times when James is a depressing so n so because he's messed his life up, so some comforting friends would be good, and of course it's very easy for James to get on someone's nerves. :)

And that's it for now me thinks. :)
If you have any big ideas then PM me on the character it's suited for, but if you just liked the idea of an rp, then just post on here. :D
Thanks Guys. :)

For Joe I can offer Logan. Its about time those two sorted everything out with each other an became friends again. I reckon they would get on pretty well.

And as for Leo i can offer Riley, seeing as they are already friends we could just work on their relationship couldn't we. Be bestest fwends ;)

For James, I can offer Zafrina Lockhart, 22, been in a tough relationship and she has a toddler called Yvone.

For Leo, I can offer Kia Lee, foreign girl, 16/17, and loOking for love.

For Joe I can offer Elizabeth Blackheart, Ghost, they could RP, If she gets accepted as a Ghost!

Also for Joe, I have Jaedan Feanor, firstie puff, she's bullied by her slyth twin and needs some older friends, cos Firsties are acting odd around her.

Also for Leo, I can offer Elizabeth Blackheart, Charlie Willow. Charlie is a tough girl looking for some outta school mates as such.

Caysi.
James and Caysi.
Yes they definitely to, I seem to remember them two getting along good as friends. :)

Laura.
Joe and Logan.
Sounds good to me. :) Maybe it could begin with an argument then they eventually settle things between them. :)

Leo and Riley.
Yeah they make good friends. :) Bestest Fwends it is. :p

And Laura, where were you on the bus today? Hahaha. ;)

Domz.
All of those will be awesome saucey's. :) I just can't be bothered to write them all out individually 'cause there are so many. :wub: But I have noticed that you only seem to write about 1/2 Lines for each post in your rp's. If you could try and write a bit more that'd be great because it helps me develop my characters if I am able to write more with them.

For Leo and Kia, Leo's taken but she could always fall for Leo...he's very crushable. :p :D :)

SO THEN, who's gonna start all of these? :p

Thanks Guys. :)

Yeah I'm busy developing
I an make the one with Jae and Joe

Okay that's fine. :p I'll start the others with me and you when I get around to it. :)

Joe Walker & Elouise Possible
I just got her and she's a pretty much tomboy enjoying doing sports and other such things :)
She could be a friend to Joe

Joe Walker & Frances Spade
Enemies, right here.
She may be younger but any good Hufflepuff would be worth picking on.
Frances is a typical Mean Rich Girl who thinks she owns the world but really is just the odd Muggle Born girl who was mean enough to get into her house.

Jame Lock & Fatima Alfred
She works for the ministry.
A fling could work out, maybe she ends up turning him down because of his age him being much younger then her. Or maybe not, haha.

Haha. They all sound like great fun. :)

Yeah go for it.

With James and Fatima, they could have a drunken fling. Then the next morning when she is sober she suddenly realizes how young he is and tries to escape, but James still wants to play. What dya think? Haha. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back