OOC First Name
Faye
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Unyielding Alder Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Hiii! So I am kind of a newbie on this site, but have already been thoroughly sucked into it. However I am a bit nervous to reach out to people still, but wanted to see if anyone would have any characters we could plot something with my first years! I shall tell a little bit more about each of my characters and yes pls let me know if you'd like to plot anything!! <3

Also I am so sorry if this post is a little silly sounding, I am very nervous
:shy: :zombie:

40141.jpg
40166.jpg
Lilith Ilona Ilves
Age/year/house: 11, 1st, Ravenclaw
Amory Raven
Age/year/house: 11, 1st, Slytherin
Personality:

Lilith is more of an introvert and prefers the company of animals and books over people though, especially after living with two siblings. Though introverted she isn't really too shy, just a low social battery.

As mentioned earlier Lilith loves to read, especially escaping to other worlds and living lives beyond her current one, but she also enjoys reading school books and other educational materials and a self-help book every now and then.

Lilith has always been very in touch with her emotions and has a high emotional intelligence. Being able to sense others feelings and be there for them when noticing signs of distress.
Personality:

To the outside he seems very unapproachable and quiet. However the boy isn't completely opposed to making friends and connections, but right now he is just looking to learn as much of his new world as he can and doesn't really trust anyone to not be out to hurt him. His social skills (or lack there of) aren't the best, but if he is interested in something he will make the effort.

Amory lived his life unknowing of the magical world and ever since learning of it he has been determined to show who he is and do anything to leave his mark in history in any way. He wants to learn everything he can and just how much he is capable of.

Amory has always felt this need to prove himself to others and now in a world he only discovered whereas some of his peers have lived their whole life in it, he is even more so.
What am I looking for? For my girly Lili, I am looking for anything really (though I do have plans for future romantic connection so that wont be needed but anything else is on the table tehehe)What am I looking for? For Amory as far as it goes, he barely has anything so whatever you might have to suggest I am down to hear it!

I will also say as far as characters come, Lilith is definitely more developed than Amory, very much still finding out new things about him while writing! :teehee:

Hey Faye!

We have a lot going on with Lilith currently so I might focus on Amory for now!

For Amory I have a couple of people potentially - Tori and Lumos.

Tori is very typically a Gryffindor. She's kind of loud, passionate for adventure, lives to give the Head of House a splitting headache and she loves making friends, the less they want to be her friend the more she wants to be their friend. She's not the kind of girl who knows how to take no for an answer very well in that regard. She's likely to run into Amory (probably whilst looking for one of her best friends Lumos) and claim him as her friend. We can see how he feels about that if you want?

Lumos is the other one, whom Amory would be roommates with. There's currently an open topic in the first year boys dorm if you wanted to dip in there but we can also break Amory and Lumos into a topic of their own as well, which might be interesting? We could see how they develop because I haven't done a whole heck of a lot with Lumos yet and I'd love the opportunity to branch out and develop him a bit more so maybe we can work on that together?

Hey Faye!

We have a lot going on with Lilith currently so I might focus on Amory for now!

For Amory I have a couple of people potentially - Tori and Lumos.

Tori is very typically a Gryffindor. She's kind of loud, passionate for adventure, lives to give the Head of House a splitting headache and she loves making friends, the less they want to be her friend the more she wants to be their friend. She's not the kind of girl who knows how to take no for an answer very well in that regard. She's likely to run into Amory (probably whilst looking for one of her best friends Lumos) and claim him as her friend. We can see how he feels about that if you want?

Lumos is the other one, whom Amory would be roommates with. There's currently an open topic in the first year boys dorm if you wanted to dip in there but we can also break Amory and Lumos into a topic of their own as well, which might be interesting? We could see how they develop because I haven't done a whole heck of a lot with Lumos yet and I'd love the opportunity to branch out and develop him a bit more so maybe we can work on that together?
Hi Zazz, yes yes my boy needs some love and action in his life :shy:

Tori- Oo I definitely would LOVE to see how these two would respond to each other and what might come out of their interactions! We should def start a plot for them!! (I feel like Amory will at start for sure be a bit iffy and like nuh uh, but there's defo potential for him to warm up to her!)

Lumos- YES PLEASE! I shall see if I dare to break into the open rp rn, currently I am not sure Amory would out of his own free will participate in a bigger meeting with characters he is a little well, shut off. But I would definitely love to see these two interact and see what might come out of it, not to mention it would be a great opportunity for you to develop and explore Lumos more! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back