Not open for further replies.

Irina Blaze

OOC First Name
Zach
2rokzdi.jpg

IRINA MAREE BLAZE
irina.png

</FONT></COLOR>

Here we have Irina Maree Blaze. She is nineteen years old, and a Slytherin Alumni,
having graduated from HNZ a few years back. Irina is confused about a lot of things
that involve her life, and she just isn't sure what to do at the moment.
She needs your help to fix that! She needs some friends, preferably a nice best friend
who can help her through all of her problems. Then maybe some other friends that
she can talk to whenever she has a problem about something else. She just needs
people that she will be able to trust! If you think that your character can help with this
please reply here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)

Thanks in advanced,
Zach!
<i>​
</i>
<i>​
</i>
<FONT font="arial"><COLOR color="#F79FC2">---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEMPLATE BY LE DISKO ?! AT CAUTION 2.0 !
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zach! I have Bridget Love. She is quite the sweetheart unless you get on her bad side, then she'll be like RAR RAR. Look at her bio for more info :r
I haven't rped with her before though, so shes still pretty undeveloped.

I haven't RPed with Irina before either.. :r
But that sounds nice. ^_^ (I'm too lazy to look her bio up :r )

Hey Zach! Well I have Enoch Altmyer who I think could be good. He's eighteen, a quidditch seeker, and from a troubled family. He's very good at listening, so could handle whatever issues Irina's dealing with. Even though he has a lot of weight already on his shoulders, Enoch is strong and can always take on more if it helps someone else. Here's a link to his bio, if you wanna see. :)

That sounds like it could work, Helena. Would you mind starting something?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back