Plots and Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella Fedele

OOC First Name
Annie
Okay so a lot of my character's need relationships so I am going to try and do one of these large plotline things and see how it goes. :doh:

Girls:
Isabella Fedele: age 10, Isabella is Italian and just moved to New Zealand to live with her brothers. She can be shy at times but can also be very outgoing depending on her mood. She loves meeting new people. She is smart and is a hopeful Ravenclaw. She has met a few people but I would like some more friends for her before she starts school. Also some future love interest, I would like them to start out as friends and maybe have something progress. Also needs a final <3 :wub:

Nicola Harris: Age 15, Nicola is a very spontaneous. She loves to go with the flow and doesn't let much bother her. The only way you could become her enemy is if you hurt her friends/family. She is musically talented and she hopes to be in a famous band after school. She is new and doesn't have any friends, enemies, boyfriends, final. Nothing so I'm up for about anything.

Corey Lovre: age 14. The most important things you need to know about Corey are she is deaf and adopted. Don't let that scare you away though, she is a very fun girl and is a hopeful quidditch player. She can better when flying she doesn't know why but that's why she loves it so much. She can read lips and knows sign language, but if you talk normally she should be able to understand you. She is sweet and will need good people surronding her. She has always been misunderstood because of her disability and she doesn't want to be defined by it. I need friends, and her first boyfriend. Also a final <3

Rebecca Gemstone: Age 11, my first year Slytherin. Rebecca used to be very mean after the death of her parents. She still hates Gryffindor's because they are so mean to her but she is trying to be nicer to everyone else. She needs friends, Gryffindor enemies and future boyfriends that start out as friends. Also a final <3

Odette Marcuex: Age 20, Odette has just moved to New Zealand a place she used to visit often as a child. She has just lost her identical twin and is having a hard time with it. She used to be a typical blond bimbo but has gotten smarter with age. I need for her, new friends that will help her get over her sister, and a final.

Boys:
Neiko Fedele: Age 18, Neiko is gay and has had a hard time making friends that understand him. He will find out later he really isn't gay and he and his final will be married but until then I would like him to have a relationship with someone. He is fun to be with and is a professional dancer. He is protective over the ones he loves and would do anything for them.

Antonio Fedele: Age 21, Antonio has always been the strongest of the Fedele family taking care of his two younger siblings. He is also a newer character that I haven't done much with. He needs friends, and love interest. And he like many of my other character's needs a final <3 I would like her to be sweet and smart like him. He hopes to be a professor someday but I would really like for him to settle down soon.

Alfie Tyler: Age 18, Alfie is a squib and can do minimal magic. He has graduated from muggle school and been expelled from several wizarding schools. This was not because he was a bad kid but rather because he was a prankster and had a certain dislike of homework. He is overall a sweet guy, he loves music and is in a band with some of his cousins. I have never really done a whole lot with Alfie besides having one girlfriend but he is pretty well developed. I would like some friends and he could really use a girlfriend. He also wait for it... needs a final <3

Thanks for reading, please post here or PM me on any account.
~Annie

Oliver is a couple of years older than Isabella so maybe then can be friends as she maybe a Ravenclaw like himself. Their friendship could become something more as they get older if your OK with that. Possibly a final depending on how it goes. Let me know.

Yeah that sounds like it could work. The Brightstone weekend is probably going to end soon, but maybe the next one we could have them meet?

Yeah ok, we'll keep a look out for the next weekend.

Hi ^^

I feel bad that you post a lot of these <3

so for Rebecca I have Greyson who's my first year puff and a ginger !! <3 Ha LOL
They can be friends =)

And than Alfie can befriend Esme Lively ^^ friends friends galore ^^

Thanks <3, I do post a ton of these, and hardly anyone replies :(

How about you start the Greyson/Rebecca one and I'll start the Alfie/Esme one?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back