Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
images

Jenna Jusantrea
Hufflepuff house

Jenna is a very lovely girl with a lovely heart! She's looking for friends, relationships, and some new adventures at school. She is aware that she is already in her sixth course and hopes for some unforgettable adventure. Interests in her are Dragons, drawing, photographing and much travelling in the world.
1BGhO2s.png

Jarica Ashley
Gryffindor.

Jarica is a big prestat for Jenna. She's a great book worm and spends more time in the bio-blotting. She slowly opens up to people, but if she gets closer she can see that she's quite interested. Like being near nature and throwing stones into the lake, playing ball and running. She's had her last year at school, hoping to find some new friends. Dreams of working Ministry of magic. Her relationship with her father and family is very tense. Angry too much, and she still understands that the relationship doesn't work out for her.

Eclipse-Bella-jacob-and-bella-14576829-405-381.jpg

Rebeca Mcleod
Minestry of Magic

Bella is daughter of the realy rich family and her dad is realy hate Jackson becouse he things that her daughter need the best. He work in the realy big bank. Becca is realy diffirent from her father and she thinks that he is so wrong. She is nice and spend lot of time with her dogs and take care of her family. She also is pregnant 3 month.

She need some friends and family more to Romonow our closes friend to her.
images

Elizabella Drake
Hufflepuff house

Elizabella Drake is realyu sweet and true Hufflepuff on her heart. Love so much herbology and she hoped that she can prove herself that she can be a Sea Bealog and work closer where is sea. She needed some drama in her life, funny moments, romantic mayby later. She love her brother Parker but she never understand how can sale her cousin Clara. It's rude right?
0233041fcc8114806349607062fc7920.jpg

Clara Alexandra Reed
Gryffindor

Clara Alexandra Reed is a little strange character, she is realy annoying to her cousin Parker and she belive he is strange and she more like spend time with Bella not her cousin. She think that she some day find Parker and try make some jynx to him about sealing her to another people. She hope find some friends in Gryffindor house, but when she know closer Clara she is very helpfull and nice. She just trying protect herself.

images

Remus Black
Ravenclaw

Remus is weird and he thinks as Alice Black that he don't belong her Black family becouse he is realy smart, love books, poition and he dream be a laborant in his life when he finished his shcool.

He need some friends, mayby later some romantic adventures, drama.

Last edited:
Hi Maiya!

I think we could do more with Aisa and Jarica this year maybe? They've been roommates for seven years but it would be nice if they were a bit closer.

I can also offer Gwen as a friend or an enemy for Clara? Depending on how they get along.

Hey!
I think, it's perfect idea about that! We definetly can try get closer and see what will be happen.
I would love to see how Gwen will be friend to Clara, becouse she alredy have enemy her cousin Parker.

Hey Maiya!

So could do some Remus Black and Eugene? They were friendly, and I think Eugene could be a good friend.

Clara could hang out with Leonardo Orr, or Seamus Reid? Both of them are first years? I think it could work either way?

Elizabella Drake and Eugene Nestor too, they're the same house and should know each other, I think they could be friendly.

Hey!
That would be amaizing! Remus is a book worm and he can find only where is many books! :)
How about Seamus Reid and Clara? They can try be good friends to and see what will be hapen. I can start post is there Seamus favorit place in shcool?
I can start for them post Hufflepuff house coomon room?

Happy to start the Remus and Eugene thread - probably in the library
Seamus doesn't have a favourite place yet, so anywhere works, for Clara and Seamus

And yeah! for eugene and elizabella in the common room.

Sound perfect!
Clara and Seamus i start and send you link :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back