Plot With Me Perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viviana Warrick

OOC First Name
Cole
Sexual Orientation
Yes
Hello again fellow HNZers, and welcome to another Cole-tastic plotline and developement extrordinair. Now, I know that there are plenty of you out there who I haven't plotted with yet, so first I'd like to say, I don't bite! Secondly, I'd like to offer everyone a couple of interesting plots revolving around some of my characters. I'm going to start this with the sweetest, and possibly most naive character I've ever made - Viviana Nacht!</COLOR></FONT>
RWn9gLT.gif

I have a Very special plot for my little flower Viviana, and it involves the Yule ball. Viv is a bit of an air-head, and is kind beyond belief. If she notices someone has worn there hair different, or has a pin on their uniforms, she will compliment them. Even when the woman is meant with harsh words she still manages to be nothing but nice. This has worked in her favor for making friends - but has also worked against her for helping her make "friends" if you get what I'm saying. Viv has a big future ahead of her of unfortunate events, and i plan on starting that with her Yule Ball date standing her up. If you'd like she would be willing to ask a guy on seeing his smile if he had a nice one. She doens't understand much the concepts of going to dances being romantic, thus causing her to carelessly ask him. He says yes out of pity, or to spite her because of her blood status - but doesn't show up to get her from wherever they are supposed to meet.

After this she will enter relationships (this is when she's 17) in which guys have the chance to take advantage of her, because she frets ever making anyone upset. Of course that can wait till later!

--
Next i have my beautiful, Sass-Master Regina Tennit
tumblr_ncuac8bJn21tbmxlqo8_500.gif

She is a daughter of adoption, but holds no bitterness against her parents. I believe she is 16 now, but I've not bothered to update her age yet xD Regardless she is a super chill girl who lacks plots because she's a Durmmy student. All of her sisters attended/attend that school. She loves History of Magic, and aspires to be a Historian. She has a rather fiesty personality, and can often be seen with a "brown sack lunch" (basically just grabbed food from the house elves rather than eating with everyone) outside on a bench, as she enjoys the whether! She's got no plots, so I'm open to just about anything for her!

--

Last of the REALLY neglected bunch is my baby part Goblin, Tawny Lao.
tumblr_m6xjrkhufX1qbi1f7o6_500.gif
<FONT font="monaco"><COLOR color="black">

I've been meaning to send a PM and get her on the list, as I don't think she has ever been on it, whoops xD . But she is a sweet girl standing at around 4' (four and a half she would brag). She is a professional dancer in the wizarding world, and has high hopes and goals for her future. She is madly in love with her best friend, however his being homosexual has meant they would never be. She is very high energy, and absolutely loves to do things spontaneously. When it comes to her work though, managing a dance studio, she is very proper and a good worker. She's got little to nothing as well xD

Those are three of many characters I have, which are in the spoiler below! Just let me know if you have anything, I'm sure we can work things out!

[/color][/font]

Just keep in mind, viewers, that Regina Tennit has a habit of sitting there in silence for a few minutes before responding to anything your characters say. She's a strange one. :r

Professor Aeon Summers said:
Just keep in mind, viewers, that Regina Tennit has a habit of sitting there in silence for a few minutes before responding to anything your characters say. She's a strange one. :r
Dude, you should read some of my rps with Dante Vittori if you think sitting in silence for a few minutes is weird. I've had entire rps with him not uttering a word. Not weird at all. ;)

Anywho, I've got a Durmy for your girl, Cole!

So, I need to update him, and I think he might be inactive, but that'll change. Diego Lesley has nothing to do, no plots to his name, and he is too adorable to have that happen to him, quite frankly. Diego's 17 now, in his final year, and is a huge fan of Charms, and Ancient Runes. He likes to talk to people, as he is a friendly guy, but he can get a little shy when nervous or taken by surprise. Diego's a well-behaved boy, kind of like the typical boy-next-door type, but can get a little aggressive if someone starts insulting him. He's accident-prone, however, and a bit of a dork when nervous, but otherwise he's quite confident and forth-right. He has a temper, however, but it is difficult to access.

I want him to have a bit of a love life before he leaves. I don't know if it'll be finals, but he is an unclaimed character, so we can work that out if you like. Otherwise, I think they would atleast get to be friends, as he prefers quieter people, but it'd be a huge bonus if she was a Quidditch fan too. Does she happen to like the game? :r :p
<i></i>

As you can tell from Kimmy and Killy's mishaps and plots, I'm sort of in love with that actor as a whole. xD Seriously, that gif <3

But anyways, I would absolutely love to plot them out with you. Since Regina is a Quidditch lover too, they'll have that to talk about if nothing else. Ancient Runes would probably be something in Common as well, considering that she likes anything that seems historical or gives information the way Runes does. I think they could try dating, but of course this would be up to you. We can always decide after their first roleplay!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back