Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Matthias

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
This is Professor Bella Matthias
She is not a very nice person to be honest.
Especially if she doesn't like you.
I am needing two things for lovely Professor Bella Matthias

1. Friends Followers. Really. Something a bit like Crabbe and Goyle to Draco. These can be boy or girl, but a good girlfriend for Bella would be nice. I need perhaps 2-3. You are of course, able to have your own life and role-plays, but in needed situations, I will need you to come and support Bella no matter what. The same age would be preferable for the best friend, but the other followers can be any year.
These people will need to be Slytherin.

2. People that will be scared of Bella. Bella has only once attacked a girl physically, but I'm wanting her to do it more (with a wand of course, Bella wouldn't dirty her hands on someone like you :tut: pfft.)
So if you think you can offer someone up that doesn't mind getting beat up physically and mentally (Bella prefers the latter), and wouldn't fight back too much, then post here!

I would like people that can post more than three sentences in a post please.
Thank-you for your time ^_^
Fierce love! ♥

I have Sarah Richards here and as you might have noticed, she is not the fully develop yet. She's a character that had just been given to me and she really needs some RPs. She's in Slytherin as well but in her first year only. Just like Bella, she's very rude as well. She talks back even to adult specially when she knows that she is in the position to do so. She's somewhat a bully but sometimes she decides to lay off a little so as to not waste her time on worthless people.

This smells good :shifty:

I'm in for this, I'm kinda bored playing a goody-two shoes, so, I'm changing Meiling into something bad/evil whatever you call it. So, Meiling is undergoing to be evil and its very easy to be one. A bit of Meiling; she comes from a mixed blood family which is all a muggle peacekeeper and volunteers except for one who stayed being a true slytherin is her Aunt (Meiling lives with her). She comes from China and currently lives in Australia, Meiling is a straight talker, she's not a liar and will not lie to anybody except if your not worth her telling the truth, Meiling has a habit of going shopping with her credit card and debit card.

She's not fully develop, sorry :)

Ahh you guys are great.

Sarah + Bella
I think it would be cool if Bella saw Sarah bullying someone, and then started talking to her. Does this sound okay?
If we can find someone who is willing to participate in a small part in a rp that would be great!

Meiling + Bella.
They sound like they could get on well ;) Bella would definitely help Meiling change into her bad/evil :p Would you like to start a rp or shall I?

I have Alyss Summers and I haven't been very active on her, but she's evil now, and I want to do more posts on her. She's a third year, and maybe she could be a mentor to Bella if you'd like? It's up to you. :)

And I also have Leah here who could be a mentor if you'd like, she's a Death Eater obviously but she's going through a difficult stage at the moment because her cousin Chase has recently been sent to Azkaban. What do you say?

:) Can you do it, please? thank you

Bella White said:
Ahh you guys are great.

Sarah + Bella
I think it would be cool if Bella saw Sarah bullying someone, and then started talking to her. Does this sound okay?
If we can find someone who is willing to participate in a small part in a rp that would be great!

Meiling + Bella.
They sound like they could get on well ;) Bella would definitely help Meiling change into her bad/evil :p Would you like to start a rp or shall I?
Sure, that sounds great.. :D

Meiling
Here is the link ^_^

Sarah
Would you like to start up a rp of Sarah bullying someone? ^_^

Alyss + Bella
I think this could work out great. I would love for Bella to have an evil mentor xD Would you like to start a rp or must I?

Leah + Bella
I'm not sure how well it would work out with Leah and Bella, unless Leah takes up a sort of guardian/mother type of relationship with Bella (Bella's mother died at birth). What do you think?

Alyss + Bella Would you mind starting please? I'm not the best at starting.

Leah + Bella Well Leah's only 21, but I don't mind. Of course Bella would have to impress Leah. :p Would you like me to start for this one since you're starting for Alyss and Bella? :)

Okay, I'll start Alyss and Bella later on tonight or tomorrow morning ^_^
And yes please! :)

Any victims out there? :shifty:

Here is the link for the rp with Mel ^_^

Amanda here can be a victim. She hasn't come across a bully in a while, and quite frankly her power with words is getting rusty. And she doesn't want to walk away, she knows it will just come back later. So... yeah. How does it sound?

Amanda + Bella
That sounds good ^_^ Would you like to be a part of Bella getting to know/meeting Sarah, or just a rp with Bella?

Bella White said:
Meiling
Here is the link ^_^

Sarah
Would you like to start up a rp of Sarah bullying someone? ^_^

Alyss + Bella
I think this could work out great. I would love for Bella to have an evil mentor xD Would you like to start a rp or must I?

Leah + Bella
I'm not sure how well it would work out with Leah and Bella, unless Leah takes up a sort of guardian/mother type of relationship with Bella (Bella's mother died at birth). What do you think?
Who's going to be bullied? Could it be Amanda? :D

(another one of my accounts)

Yeah, that sounds great. Who's starting?

I can perhaps offer Mylie Styx as someone for Bella to bully/be mean to or something.
At some point Mylie will be far less tolerant of people bullying her and such but for that to happen I need more people to actually bully her. I figure Bella would suit just fine to attack her mentally and such.

How does that sound? ^_^

Amanda + Sarah + Bella
One of you two need to start it please ^_^ I shall join in later, or when you guys ask me to!

Mylie + Bella
This sounds good! Would you like to start the rp?

Riley Sparkles said:
Amanda + Sarah + Bella
One of you two need to start it please ^_^ I shall join in later, or when you guys ask me to!

Mylie + Bella
I'll start one then Pm you the link.. :D

Riley Sparkles said:
Amanda + Sarah + Bella

Mylie + Bella
I know it's been awhile, sort of forgot I posted in this.
Is it alright if I start one sometime within the next couple of weeks and PM it to you? ^_^

Absolutely fine ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back