Plot for MANY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosiee Lowart

OOC First Name
Raze
Wand
12" Honey Locust Wood with fairy dust on the core
Hi! There's a family that lives close to Mākutu Mall. The mother, Emer Laude, owns a shop in the mall and the 5kids currently go to muggle schools and are home-schooled in magic. There is a chance that Emer would let them go to Hogwarts if they really wanted, but there would be arguments about it first. Their father died 4 years ago in a mountain climbing accident.

I'm looking for 3-5 different people to play the kids. I will play Emer, the mother.

The kids have names and ages already but the rest is up to you. Their father was very musical and into the outdoors. Their mother is also very outdoorsy and does a lot of community work, especially helping the environment. She has a big heart and loves all her kids, maybe to the point of smothering. Check out her biography here.

So here they are:

Rosiee (pronounced Ro-ze-ay) Beverleigh Shona Lowart, 13 yrs, b. 6 Jan 2010, female.

Twins:
Ksaafa Oaken Dae-Shim Lowart,12 yrs, b. 4 Oct 2011, male.
Cale Tiffin Jussi Lowart, 12 yrs, b. 5 Oct 2011, male.

Faxen Jae Ngaio Lowart, 9 yrs, b. 29 Feb 2014, female.

Oliver Oscar Rosco Lowart, 7 yrs, b. 1 Sep 2016, male.

5 kids, all half blood - Emer is a muggle-born who taught herself magic, and Tristh was a muggle.

So! If you were thinking about creating another character, but didn't know who/what you wanted, choose one or two of these! I might be able to be talked into playing one of the twins.

I have already created accounts for all of them, so let me know who you want to play and I'll PM you their account password. They're currently all in the "Family" membership group.

Contemplating, contemplating...

Awright, I'll go with Oliver.

Though I probably won't do much for a couple of weeks, if that's okay? :p

No problem! I'm actually not going to be very active for a while either, so it's probably best if we all just wait until all the characters are taken and then start together.
Passwords sent to both of you!

Still to go:
Rosiee, Ksaafa and Cale

Yeah baby! Emma is Ksaafapants!
Ooh... now we just need a Cale and we've got a big happy family!

Ooh Yay! I just saw this! Emma's right, now we just need a Cale.

Emer: me
Rosiee: Joyce
Ksaafa: Emma
Cale: ? <-- This could be you!
Faxen: Kait
Ollie: Camilla

Joyce, I will send you Rosiee's password now

I think we should have a family rp as soon as we get a Cale :frantics:

I guess I could be Cale?

Ok! Two people want to be Cale!

Kelsey: if you play him, then you choose what he is like. The only details set in stone are his name, age, and the fact that he's a twin.

Aw, SWEET!

That'd be so much fun!
I'll ask Jesse to see if you really wants to play Cale. If he does, we can share if that's alright with you. But if not, it's all good! (I'm excited xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back