Plot for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sienna Rivoira

OOC First Name
Melissa aka Mel
fence-nikki-reed.gif

Okay. This is Sienna Rivoira. She has recently graduated from Durmstrang. She was a prefect and a bit of a bully to those that weren't like her, that didn't believe in blood purity like her. The funny thing is that she's only a half-blood. But she ran away from home, because since she was terrified of her father, and she resented her mother for never sticking up for her when her father abuses her despite Sienna begging her to help her.

Her father is a muggle, and her mother a pure-blood. Her mother is terrified of her father as he has threatened her, and she is too scared to get out of there. Since Sienna was a young girl, she was abused by her father as he hated magic and wanted to "squash it out of her." So when she received the letter from Durmstrang at eleven, her father abused her, and broke a few of her bones. If it wasn't for her mother stepping in, forcing him to hit her instead, then who knows what would've happened to Sienna, she could've been killed. So Sienna ran away from home, never daring to go back to her home, so she had no place to call home. This made her hate her parents, especially her father, as she believes that all muggles are like that, and wants to kill them all. This started her slow descent to being evil. She doesn't realise that her mother was terrified of her father, and was too scared to try to help her, but believes that her mother just didn't care.

All of this, I have requested in an special plot so it depends if it gets accepted.

What I need for Sienna are some not friends, but acquaintances as since she was a prefect since fifth year, she was a popular girl and isn't afraid to speak her mind. So some of these "acquaintances" will secretly hate her, but will pretend to adore her.

I need one close friend, that feels exactly the same way as her, that she can confide in them, and who's also pushing her to become a Death Eater.

I need some enemies, as being who she is and picking on everyone that isn't like her because like I said before, she was a bully. The enemies would stand up to her, and she wouldn't like that, so that would be fun. :) The enemies wouldn't care what she thinks, and would be prepared to defend muggle-borns, muggles, etc.

I need a mentor, (preferably a Death Eater that's a pureblood and a female if possible,) that's been encouraging her the whole time to do all of this. Telling her that what she's doing is the right thing, promising her revenge on her father and others, etc.

And finally, I need someone that's like a younger version of her, so she can encourage them to do the same thing that she's doing, etc.

So what do you all say? :D

Hey Mel, I found this little side charrie and I haven't yet developed anything for her that I know of... Dun know how much use she'll be to you though...

Because you'll insist .. I may as well. :tut:

I have .. a plethora of characters, as you know. :r

But for this ..

Justin Davis, Professor Eli Adams, Professor Takuya Blaze, Claire Blaze.

Those are all I have that would fit here. :r

Mm .. well .. maybe Leith Armanios. :r

Teigs: Okay, what do you want to use Allysha for? :)
Zach: Okay, how do you want to use them?

Anyone else? You're all welcome! :D

Your plot, I'm sure you can think of something. :r

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. :p

Teigs: Okay, can you tell me a little bit about Allysha?
Zach: Justin Davies- Enemy, Professor Eli Adams and Professor Takuya Blaze- Enemy.

Can you tell me a bit more about what Claire's like please? :)

1) You've never seen me RP Eli though. o_O
2) Justin? Enemy? Why? o_O

Claire is a kind person, who always tries to look for the best in somebody. Kind spirited, and overly happy. Can be shy at times.

Well, she has amnesia so she doesn't remember anything about herself. But put it this way, she supports Death Eaters so...

Zach: Okay, tell me about Eli. :) And Justin is a bit too nice I think for Sienna... Okay Claire will probably be an enemy as well, is she younger than Sienna?

Teigs: Okay then, fair enough, so what does she remember about herself? Her family? Friends? Sienna could use this to her advantage...

She doesn't remember much at all.

Teigs: Okay, would she believe Sienna if she told them that they were best friends because they went to Durmstrang together? And Sienna could then confide with Allysha about stuff. :) The two of them may even apply for DE together, when Sienna gets persuaded to join? What do you say?

She'd still need a best friend though that was actually from Durmstrang.

Yeah if Sienna made it believable then She would believe it.

Interesting plot idea Mel. I so want in now. :woot: I can offer Selwin Snape as a death eater mentor if you like. I know you said you prefer a female, but I think that Selwin and Sienna would get along great since they share a lot of the same interests and along the same lines of life story as well (You can read Selwin's bio if you want ;) ). I think he can be a great mentor for her and can certainly push her towards the dark side, which is rather easy for him. :lol: Let me know what you think. :)

Hamza: Thanks Hamza-man. :) I think that Sienna and Selwin could get along great, and he could be a Death Eater mentor. I read the bio, and I see what you meant about having the same story line. Would you like to start or me?

And also, would Selwin be interested in adopting Sienna or something? So that she would have an actual home to go to? Instead of having to be by herself? And she would have a family to belong to. If not, maybe she could just visit a lot? :p

If you could please start it, that would be great. :wub:

And yes, Selwin can adopt her. He has more than enough space in his home to keep her there. Not to mention, him having more than one house, she can travel from place to place and have a home as well while she travels. :lol:

Hamza: Awesome. :) Thanks. Should we RP them already knowing each other, or just meeting?

Leah Blade said:
Hamza: Awesome. :) Thanks. Should we RP them already knowing each other, or just meeting?
That's up to you. Whatever suits you best. I wouldn't mind them knowing each other already. It's up to you really. When do you want Selwin to adopt her? Right away or in the future?

Hamza: Perhaps in the future? They should roleplay a bit together. :) I'll have them already knowing eachother. Anywhere in particular you want me to start?

Leah Blade said:
Hamza: Perhaps in the future? They should roleplay a bit together. :) I'll have them already knowing eachother. Anywhere in particular you want me to start?
Anywhere is fine with me. ^_^

Okie-dokie! :D On it now.

Awesome. :D :wub:

Will get to it asap Mel. ^_^

Okay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back