Leila Hamilton

OOC First Name
Alexis
leila hamilton
[sup]FIRST YEAR RAVENCLAW.
tumblr_n3oragdsis1szxfwno3_250.gif
tumblr_n3oragdsis1szxfwno4_250.gif

</COLOR></FONT>
alright so this is one of my newest characters. she is the little sister of lux, whom you may or may not know except these two hamilton's are as different as day and night, with leila being night. she is quite clever but more than anything leila is thoughtful and sweet. she's rather girly as well. she enjoys make up and fashion and typically feminine qualities but will also cut you with her kitten heels if you make fun of a boy who also likes these things or a girl who doesn't. you can blame her sister for that. she also spent a lot of time in mac counters because she enjoys make up and her mum does too and so she has interacted with boys in make up a lot and it's just become normal for her. moving on, leila is eleven so i'm not interested in her having any sort of boyfriend but in the future i'm open to things. she is quite nervous about all that is happening around her because despite being a half blood and having an older sister in hogwarts, she has been told nothing about it and does not know what to think of the school. she is rather wide eyed and so is happy to believe in everything and because she's a witch, she might be a little guillable because i mean... if witches and wizards are real can't everything else be real too? for friends, i'd like anyone who is open minded and friendly because i think she could get on well enough with anyone if those two things were done. she does try her hardest to make everyone feel included, which can also leave her feeling like no one cares about her because she can be a little too giving and too much of a 'yes man'. enemies do seem a tad dramatic for leila but nevertheless i suppose people who find her traits untrustworthy could fall in this category. idk i just want plots!​
[/sup]

alexis bennet
[sup]FIRST YEAR GRYFFINDOR.
tumblr_inline_n726x4ZjTI1sh13gi.gif
tumblr_inline_n726w4Nt1i1sh13gi.gif

firstly, i am fully aware at the cheesiness of her name but i'm sure most of you veterans know izaak finch/alexis richarde and know the subsequent outcome of their relationship. well lexi, (sometimes lexa) is the namesake of her wouldbe aunt and the daughter of famed quidditch player-made coach and leah bennet. she has the trade mark finch eyes and somehow she's gotten to be a likeness of alexis richarde. she is very uncertain of herself as she is only eleven. she doesn't know how she should react, who she is, what to do.. basically she feels how any eleven year old would when told that a hat made one of the biggest decisions of their life for her. it's not that she won't like gryffindor, she's perfectly happy with her house she's just uncertain. the only two things she knows for sure about herself is that she likes quidditch and loves surfing. she was born for the waves, honestly. lexi may be a gryffindor but she's not particularly brave. as i said before, she's not pegged down what she is so she is very susceptible to peer pressure and either positive or negative ideals. she also kind of wants to be liked and does care about what people think of her. for friends, i'm looking for the good and the bad. anyone really. enemies could be people that just don't click well with her or something. i'm up for pretty well anything and in a few years time definitely some relationships, etc but for now anything and everything else please.​
[/sup]

freya rennell
[sup]SECOND YEAR GRYFFINDOR.
tumblr_inline_n32o0bm7mQ1qluj21.gif
tumblr_n0gzvaUhPF1ts45kxo4_250.gif

<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="#000">
this little ginger queen is very nice but also extremely attention seeking. she craves it like i crave chocolate. endlessly. she can also be quite bossy and likes the idea of being in power but has never been given too much of it because people dislike how bossy she can be. honestly, she'd probably be a pretty good leader because she is pretty fair but you know how it is. however as badly as she wants the attention and to be well known, people are constantly confusing her as her friends sister which deeply frustrates her because of her need but at the same time they do joke about being siblings. she can be a little rebellious at times as well because she's curious. basically i'm just looking for some fun for her in all forms. it would be wicked if someone could have a little crush on her and she kind of messes with them a little bit because she likes the attention and then suffers the consequences of treating another person badly so if you think any of your guys could be into that let me know because i love drama as well as really relaxed threads just hit me up please!

so as you all know i do have a lot more characters and i may add more later but if you had ideas for some of my other characters which i will list below you can post here or pm me.
-avalyn logan; muggle and lawyer
-azolla loncar; farm owner
-delilah richarde; healer in training
-emerson hart; unemployed
-fletcher bennet; quidditch coach
-jennifer wilkonson; quidditch player
-kalani mauven; professor and shopkeeper
-karah love; interior designer
-kensington alexandra; poet
-larkspur loncar; herbology tutor
-lux hamilton; fourth year slytherin
-marlene cox; seventh year slytherin
-nina patrokov; nurse
-pandora cohen; healer
-reia vasquez; elementary school teacher
-troian pierce; quidditch player
-zarine bhandari; second year hufflepuff
[/sup]

Hiya Alexis!

For Leila, I was thinking we could have her meet Jake. Jake is kind of prejudice, but only to creatures. He tries to be open minded, but his family is pretty strict with him, so any friends he makes are basically none existent outside of school. Jake is generally really friendly and as long as they keep the conversation away from family, he would probably be pretty bubbly around her. There's not much to say about Jake except that he is exceptionally bubbly and happy.

leila and jakobe
[sup]
so leila is really new to wizarding life and she wouldn't know anything about magical creatures yet however when she does she would be nice to them but until then i don't think it will prevent her from having friendships with people. leila also would be fine with staying away from family if she ever saw that he was uncomfortable talking about it but yeah we should do something.​
[/sup]

I'm currently on a role with Jake, so I'll start something and pm it to you soon ^_^

Hi Alexis! I'm Lovi. ^_^ :hug:

I have Boston Adams for Freya and Zarine. Boston is very energetic and hyperactive. She is very loyal which is what landed her in Hufflepuff, and she likes to take the lead. She is an only child that is used to getting her way, so she is bossy and argumentative when people don't agree with her. Boston's able to make people's nervousness go away or get worse. It depends on what she chooses to say. xD But, I think her and Freya could be rivals because they both like taking the lead and having control over situations. It could be interesting. Zarine because they are both in Hufflepuff, and I think Z is really pretty. :wub: So, tell me what you think and we can plot party! party:

freya and boston
[sup]</COLOR></FONT>
yes 100% into this. i love the idea of freya having rivals because of her attitude and personality and the fact that she'll complain about boston's traits despite having them herself. i'm all for that. should we make them have to be partners for something and they both want to take the reigns or what do you think? also i love boston's name.​
[/sup]

zarine and boston
[sup]<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="#000">
first omg ty. i love neelam so much, she's such a babe! zazu still doesn't know what to make of hogwarts completely, i think, because in her first year she was so against being here but now she's kind of into it but has no basis yet. like she still definitely wishes she were back with her parents and all the crazy magical creatures she spent her childhood with and she fully thinks this had been the best way of learning for any person ever but she's also kind of liking getting to know her wand a bit more if that makes sense? she's quite shy and it can sometimes come off as rude but i feel like with boston it might work because she would need a really outgoing person to balance her a bit. thoughts?​
[/sup]

Boston and Freya
Partners for something sounds good! But, I don't know what they would be partners for. XD Boston really likes sports, so maybe something related to that? Or whatever Freya is interested in is fine too.

Boston and Zarine
Maybe they can talk about the electives they are interested in for next year? Boston would try and get her comfortable with something she likes before letting loose her craziness. And, Boston can maybe practice some spells with Zarine. Boston loves playing around with her wand. XD

freya and boston
[sup]</COLOR></FONT>
oh i was thinking some school assignment and they both had to work together on but i mean that'd be cool too?​
[/sup]

zarine and boston
[sup]<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="#000">
ooh yes. zarine is 100% gonna take comc but doesn't know what else yet and so this could be cool.​
[/sup]

Boston and Freya
We can go with a school assignment. I just make things complicated. xD

Boston and Zarine
I have no clue what Boston is going to do. I wish they had a troublemaking class. :p I can start Zarine and Boston. Do you want to start Freya and Boston??

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back