Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Pink for @Jacob Kingsley, open after

Nicole was quietly excited about her next delivery. Jacob Kingsley was an older prefect and Quidditch captain for Gryffindor. Even if he was technically on the enemy team for the cup final, Nicole was a little giddy she got an excuse to talk to him today. She'd come out to the quidditch pitch, hopeful he might be out here doing captain-y things or something equally cool so she could watch before handing over his rose. She was a little nervous to walk out onto the pitch though, terrified of rogue bludgers. After a moment she tried calling out near one of the locker room doors, hopeful someone inside could hear her and that she wasn't yelling to no one. "Hello? Is Jacob Kingsley there by any chance?"

Jacob had been in the middle of changing when someone pointed in the direction of the doors and said a girl was looking for him. Figuring it was just Jemma, he took his time, emerging some ten minutes later. "Sorry Jem, I -" he cut himself off when he spotted an unfamiliar face. "Are you waiting for me?" he pointed to himself, a bit confused.

Nicole had zoned out for a moment waiting for Jacob, spinning around suddenly when he thankfully emerged. She didn't think she was brave enough to brave a locker room just yet. "Oh hi, yes, um, I have- A rose!" Nicole fumbled, cursing herself for not having herself together. Jacob was just so much cooler than most of the students she usually got to talk to and it was making her flush in embarrassment. "Here!" She said, half shoving the pink rose to him.

Jacob watched the girl fumble, a wry grin crossing his face as an inkling that it was because of him. He rather liked the idea anyway. As she handed him a pink rose, Jacob was finally caught slightly off guard. He flushed. "Thanks" he asked giving it a little sniff and sending a tickle into his nose. "Uh, so was there a note?" He'd both given and received anonymous flowers in the past so he knew it was a thing but he hoped this one was accompanied by a note.

Nicole was still trying to control herself. Jacob Kingsley was cute but she didn't have to go losing her head over it just cause she was talking to him. "Oh uh, no sorry, no note," She said, making a move to check her basket before reminding herself she'd already checked about three times while waiting for Jacob. "Maybe it's a secret admirer?" She said tentatively.

Jacob frowned at her reply, twirling the rose in between his fingers. The teen let out a sigh before he offered her explanation a shrug. "Yeah, maybe" he stated. "Thanks" he added after another moment. It wasn't her fault that he wasn't getting a note with his rose. "Do you have a lot more to deliver?" he asked politely.

Nicole could feel the dumb, apologetic smile stuck on her face, even has Jacob sighed in disappointment, but she couldn't figure out how to make her mouth stop doing it. Instead she just nodded dumbly when Jacob asked her a question, realizing belatedly that she should probably answer. "Um. Not too many, I'm nearly done!" She said brightly, trying to think of something to say that might make him think she was interesting. "I hope practice is going well," Nicole eventually settled on, nodding towards the locker rooms. Quidditch was interesting right?

Jacob's thoughts were scattered so it took him a moment to realize she had asked him a question. Or had she? As her words actually filtered in, Jacob brightened a little. Quidditch was always a favorite discussion topic. "Yup. I think we've got the cup this year" Jacob stated with some confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back