• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixie Carlot-Smith

Well-Known Member
Messages
189
Hey!

Well I am looking for some flings for Pixie Trix here. Just some week ones because I
Already have a Final for Pixie.

Only a week and before you even ask: KATE: I'm not having Jack Evans..​
 
I have Maximilian Jez, he's from Rome. Bi-curious. 16. I can offer him up for a fling. He's going to be attending Durmstrang btw.
 
Hey,

I'm OOC Doms cousin!! She asked ne to reply.

Pixie:

Yeah that would be good! I'll PM you when I need him!
 
Am really sad now :cry: you ask for characters for all of your different characters, and he fits in perfectly with all of them. You turn me down everytime :unsure: so now i won't bother.... :(
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top