please may you pass the mango juice

Tara Sitara

OOC First Name
Mia
It was the first day of the school term and Tara was glad that the school was busy again. she had remained at the castle, thankful that the heavy winter snow had stopped her going back home as there wasn't an easy way for muggles to got to her home town during winter os even though she could have returned she didn't have a cover to tell the rest of the muggle community. the reason she was happy about this was that she would rather be in the school where she could do what she wanted than be at home where she would have to look exited for what was to come in a few years when she obviously was not. she entered the great hall and smiled as she saw that it was once again packed with students having breakfast before classes resumed. however the disadvantages of the people was that it was a lot harder to find a seat. she walked down the edge of the table hopeing to find her friend Katie moon. she did see her however there were no spaces near by so she continued until she was almost at the end near the professors table. where she found a couple of empty seats recently vacated by their previous occupants. she sat down not caring who was nearby and reached for a pice of toast. she buttered it and and then spread a layer of honey on the top. she then looked up the table to see if she could see a jug thankfully there was one not too far away "Excuse me, please may you pass the mango juice down this way." she asked one of the students sitting near to her not checking who it was, it may have been a seventh year or a first year for all she knew, but the good thing about the yellow table is that everyone was nice to you regardless to who you were.

upon returning the castle' walls, Dymetris wanted a fresh start with his classes. So he awoke early that morning to get a head start, but just about everyone else had the same idea that day. Tis no blaming them, it was like something in the water every first day of each new semester. Everyone wanted to do well, so they decide on making changes. Half the time it sticks, most of the time many fall back in bad habits. Dymetris held threats from his uncle to do good, besides that they've been getting along well again. his uncle no longer scowls him as much as he use to anymore. He even apologize for hitting him.

Strange. Dymetris was already presented in the massive hall thinking on his own. A few newly puff students sat besides that morning for breakfast. He felt a little awkward listening to the first years talk with each other, he hasn't made that many friends over the year. Yet here they where, easily befriending each other like they knew each other forever. Why do I have to be so damn scared of talking? He stress in silence, but his train of thoughts were broken by familiar voice. "Certainly" he grab the jug an dpass it down to the girl who requested, it turn out to be Tara. "Oh hey Tara, nice to see you" he gave her the jug and smile.

Tara beamed at the boy who reached for the jug to pass it down to her before she even recognised the voice. although she hadnt heard it in a few months she felt the flutter in he stomach that she always to get when he was near by and felt a flush of head rise up her neck, she was thankful for her darker complexion which would hide the latter. "Hey dymetris. Its great to see you too. she said as she passed the jug. "thankyou, do you want some?" she asked taking the jug and pouring a goblet of it. she wasn't quite sure how to act as the last time she had spoken to the boy they had both shared some bad news leaving her in tears and him frustrated. however he was still her friend and she doubted that would ever stop being so regardless of how long they had stopped talking. however before the silence was left to get uncomfortable with things not being said she broke it with the start of a conversation "did you have a good holiday? and did you make up with your uncle?" she asked before taking a sip from her glass and a mouthful of toast.

"No I think I shall pass, I have orange juice already" he pointed at a goblet set right before him. Really he had only taken a few drink of the citric juice, the taste of orange juice always made him squint. Freshly squeeze have that effect on him. He went on to looking ahead of him, thinking he shouldn't be late for class this morning. Tara again spoke to him, this time starting a conversation all together. "it was okay" he shrug as he pull his dreads to the back of his head. "Were okay, he said sorry but that's about it.." he babble on. "How was your vacation? Better than mines?" he gave her a cheeky smile.

Tara put the jug down when he said that he was okay and didn't want a drink, she always found that the mango juice was the least popular but she liked it. "that sounds about the same as mine, Its too snowy back home for me to get there, so i just stayed at the castle." she said. she looked back across the table smiling wide, this morning turned out to be going pretty well. She saw her ex boyfriends cheeky grin and felt the butterflies doing another lap of her stomach. she wished that she didn't feel this way about Dymetris any more but she couldn't help it and it was a lot better than them not talking. she thought that she had been copeing pretty well but she now realised that she hadn't really been doing that well. Deciding to clear the air between them she smiled and bowed her head for a second silently praying for what she was about to say. "I know that this probably isn't the best time to ask this but i want to ask it soon and i can think of a better time. I am sorry about what i probably put you through but do you think it is possible if we can be friends again. as i miss you too much not to be" she said, the words coming out in a rush. she knew that there was only two ways that could go from here, firstly he could say no in which case she would try as pest as she could to let him go and not bother him again, the other option would be for him to say that they could still be friends, the outcome of that was pretty obvious and she had to try and not want anything more, as it was her fault that they weren't together anymore.

"Yeah we stayed here too, Malenna didn't want to go to Russia so we stayed" he doubt she knew the name of one of his mom. It gets confusing whenever he says my mom. No one has the same problem as him in school, everyone had their set of parents. Nothing to be ashamed, still he sometimes wonders what it will be like to have a male role model besides his uncle Lukyan teaching him out to survive this world. He predict lot more sincere and caring but tougher."Don't worry about it's clear out of mind since it happen months ago" he beam happily at her, there's nothing more than being positive. He ruffle his dreads once more and but down his lower lips. "I thought I ask you in our last letter to be friends, I think it be great idea. I mean my uncle threats can only go so far" he took a great big swig of his drink. "Long as your family okay with it?"

tara nodded when Dymetris said that he also stayed in new zealand. she had been down to a village a few times, drawing the quaint buildings, and enjoying the fresh air and the relaxed feeling, but she had stayed away form the pond in the park, just like she avoided the north tower, both of which were a shame s they were both pretty places. "I just wanted to be sure" she said feeling her smile stretch even further to cover what felt like ear to ear. "as long as you are sure your uncle is okay with it, I don't want to get you into any more trouble with him. my family wont mind as long as we're just friends" she said starting to see the bright side of her position, now that she was where she was she got a lot more freedom from her family she took another bite of her toast, it was starting to go cold, toast had a tendency to go cold fast, but today she hardly noticed. "I saw you at the Halloween feast, your costume was amazing. an avatar was a really good choice. " she said. she had almost gone over to talk to him as he was with sapphire one of her other friends, but she had bottled out last minute.

Dymetris decided if he was wasting time talking here, he might as well eat something. he reach over the bowl of fruit and pick out a banana and a few loose strawberries. He peel the banana up and added to a bowl. he dunk the strawberries inside and added some orange juice, with a bit help from his wand he was able to produce a smoothie. it was easy, took five seconds for the spell to take effects. He stuck a straw in and started to drink, instead of eat like he had wanted too. "No my uncle apologize, plus he's in Russia" he added after he drunk half way through the smoothie. It was delicious."He won't say much, just as long as I'm not dating anyone else. He even tried to make me date this Russian girl, but I told him not yet" he was glad for the sudden subject change, he felt uncomfortable chatting about that whole ordeal.

"Thanks my parents help me out, I didn't know what it was till the very last minute" he shrug his shoulder. The next thing he went for was for some eggs and toast. Everything made fresh, made his hunger pain noticeable. He gather a bowl off egg and toast lather in jam. Why am i so suddenly hungry? Must be a nervous twitch, it had to be. He smile uneasy at Tara. "I saw you with your friends, you look like you was having fun? Was it any fun?" he question the girl.

Tara watched as Dymetris mixed some fruit with orange juice to make a drink. "that looks nice" she said eating some of her toast and mango juice. "I'm glad you and your unlclehave made up" she said thankful for the change of topic to the haloween feast. "They did a good job, I was the movie was a child. It is definatly well worth the watch" she said thinking about the land that it was set. It was a beautiful place but she knew that if you payed enough attention earth could be just as beautiful,that was one of the reasons she loved to draw, do that she could make others see what she saw. "It was better than i thought it would be. My friend Katie made me go, and i met up with Her Stefan, and Sapphire there, I'm pretty sure you know Sapphire, she is in your year and really quiet" she said before she realised that she was probably talking too much. she finished her toast and took some fruit salad from the dish in the middle.

Dymetris never stop gracing her with his smile. Well it drop every now and than, for he fear if he smile to much it would send the wrong signal to her. That's the last he wanted to was lead her astray. "Here try some" he push the goblet in front of him and slide so it was touching the end of her fingers. 'It's my favorite drink, I make it all the time in Russia whenever I was home" he was enjoying the talk with Tara. Get his mind away from the studies and magic. Magic been polluting his mind for a while. DADA mostly cause of last year. He was afraid how tense the magic will be heading. Being here around Tara and some of his classmate made it easy to forget. Though soon enough the bells will be ringing for class to began.

Tara took the goblet that he offered her. she felt a jolt of electricity as their hands briefly brushed. to friendship she thought raising it slightly before taking a tentative sip. "thats really good, i never thought of trying strawberry banana and orange together but i will try it again sometime" she said passing the drink back trying making sure that they didn't actually touch. as it wasn't her place to feel what she was feeling for anyone except the man her family had chosen for her. "have you ever tried Lychee apple and strawberry, thats nice together" she said not really surprised to see lychees sitting on the fruit platter as though they had been there all along when she was sure that they weren't there a moment ago. she picked put the strawberries in a goblet and peeled the lychee and took the stone out with the aid of a spoon, she then poured some apple juice over the top and repeated the spell she had seen him do moments before. she passed the goblet over to him hopeing that it had mixed properly.

Dymetris observe Tara as she tried his mix drink. "It's my favorite drink and I'm glad you like it" he pick up the goblet she pass back and set in the middle between them. In case she wanted some more. She did a drink just for him return. Dymetris took it not to be rude and tried it. "I'm not a fan of apples but I like this" he must admit it was great. the bell started to ring, it was time for today's lesson. "Guess it's time to go, will I be seeing you around than" he stood his ground and gather his bag.

Tara couldn't wipe the smile off her face no matter how hard she tried, and truth be told it she wasn't trying much at all. "glad you like it, you could try pineapple if you prefer that i guess" she said. she wast a huge fan of pineapple herself but she knew that it would probably go well with the drink. Before she could say anything else the warning bell rang and she realised that the hall had almost completely emptied and the last few stragglers were quickly leaving to get to their first class of the semester before they were marked as late. "we had better go. I have charms, how about you?" she said getting up and putting picking her bag up wondering which way Dym was heading.

"I think history of magic, I'm not sure" he said looking inside his bag. "Matter of fact I think I left my schedule inside my dorm, so I should go fetch it" suddenly he felt uneasy around Tara. She was acting like, like her old self again. And not just her regular old self, she was acting like they were together. "I'll see you around Tara, nice seeing you again" he wave goodbye and went fleeing to the Hufflepuff grounds. In a weird way he felt mad, annoyed, frustrated. It was confusing to him, because he don't want to feel anything but being her friend. There was no way he make a foolish mistake by giving that Indian girl a chance with him. Plus she engage, weird!

tara felt the atmosphere around them change as they headed out of the hall, becoming more and more uncomfortable, until dymetris had to go running off to his dorm to retrieve his time table. "yep see you around some time" she said watching him run up the stairs before following at a slightly slower pace turning a different way at the tip and heading to the charms corridor up a popular (not-so)secret passage way hopeing that she wouldn't be late for professor Khalid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back