OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Okay, so Mitch absolutely did not have a clue why she was even doing this. Or what had gotten into her head that drove her to do this really. Oh wait, she did know! It was her darling, little daughter that could also turn into a she-devil every now and then that had given her this idea really. And she had absolutely no clue why she was even bothering to listen to a six-year-old. It had been an innocent question really and it was only by chance that she was the only parent around since Phillip was out on an errand when Lorelai had asked her what a date was. Mitch, of course told her that it was a way of telling time and that it was a specific day in a month and all those technicalities. Of course, the little girl had been confused because apparently, one of her friend's parents went on a date and what she had just explained made no sense in that context. So she had told the little girl that it was when two people who like or love each other go out and have fun. And so, Lorelai had practically demanded that she and Phillip go out on a date. It took some explaining why her parents had not gone out on a date lately until she was placated but Mitch already had the idea implanted in her head. And it had been at least a week ago and even her daughter had already forgotten about the whole thing. But Mitch had not, because dread as she was to admit it, she wanted to go on a date with Phillip. They weren't back together. They were just two individuals with history and a child right now, but spending time with him almost daily, Mitch realized that she wanted more. That she still held feelings for him and she didn't think it actually stopped. So, here she was, freaking the hell out. Why? Because she actually planned a date. Especially since Killy had come to visit anyways, so whether they'd be bringing Lorelai with them or not wouldn't be an actual problem. Her brother had actually snickered at her dilemma too! She was going to kill him. But for now, she was waiting for Phillip to come home while she sat in the lounge as a nervous wreck. Merlin, she felt like a teenager, what was wrong with her? The sooner he came home and declined or accepted a date, the better.

I, a little bit, forgot

Phillip was tired. He was usually tired when he was running errands because he had to do everything all at once, which was probably the worst part. He let them pile up and, really, he knew he shouldn’t but he just couldn’t help it most of the time. He had too many things to do and not enough time to do it in. Still, he made use of the time he did have and tried to make it a whole day, which was probably why it was so hard, given he was really cutting corners with some of it. Eventually he was going to have to move to Australia probably if he wanted to really get things moving with the team, but for now he was pretty content. The Kasters in Australia were a bit strange after all and he wasn’t sure he really wanted Lorelai interacting with those weird children. No sir. As he stepped out of his floo, he brushed himself off only to frown over at Hanna as he saw that she was rather dressed up. What was she dressed up for. “Hanna, is it Sunday? Are you joining a muggle religion and going to church?” That seemed odd. He was almost certain it was not Sunday. That didn’t actually look like a church dress, merlin did her legs look amazing in it though. Well, so did the rest of her.​

Mitch flinched as soon as the floo activated and Phillip stepped out. She was a mixture of ready for this and so not ready for this. But she was already dressed, dinner reservations had already been placed and well, she really wasn't ready for this but she was. It was just all this confusing bundle of energy - mostly nervous energy. And well, it hadn't really helped that Phillip was now frowning at her. Did she look horrid or something? She hadn't really dressed up all that much since having Lorelai, but surely her fashion sense didn't decline that bad. Or her figure. Or her looks. Or anything. So yes, she was panicking, but so what? Apparently she looked like she was dressed for church! That wasn't really what she was going for so yes, that gave her pretty much the right to panic right now. "No, no, definitely not Sunday, and definitely not going to church," she barely choked-slash-coughed out. "Well, I was kind of planning to go out and maybe have you come with?" she asked rather unsurely, her voice kind of dwindling down. Well, this was definitely not coming out right. But really, she hadn't gone on a date in a very long time, much less ask someone! When was even the last time she ask anyone? She was pretty sure Phillip was the last one and how long ago was that?! Groaning, she ran a hand through her face, minding the light bit of make-up that she bothered to put on. "F**k it," she mumbled in frustration before looking at Phillip in determination - although it was probably coming off as a glare that she wasn't noticing. She was definitely not going to lose her nerve. "Please date me." There. She said it. A bright red blush formed as she realized that her thoughts and words didn't really align. Please go on a date with me, was what she meant to say after all.

Phillip stepped around the room, placing things back from where Lorelei had obviously gotten to them, or perhaps Hanna had decided to do some decoration. That had always been an issue in their relationship, was he liked things in their place and by comparison, though Hanna was not specifically a messy person, she was certainly not as organised as he was. As much as he'd been enjoying them living with him, and he wasn't about to send them away, there were moments he did wonder what they were doing. They'd had a few close calls, as it were, since they'd left on a good note and not a bad one, there was no animosity between them once she realised that he hadn't been the one who was sending her away and how he genuinely had no idea of Lorelei. Of course he'd immediately taken them in as soon as he was aware, why wouldn't he? She was the mother of his child and Lorelei was his child who he had fallen in love with almost immediately after meeting her. He couldn't just let her go now, not after not having been in her life for the first five years. She'd been talking as he was walking around, but he hadn't been paying attention to her specifically until she suddenly swore and Phillip whirled around, completely perplexed. "Hanna!" He immediately looked around for Lorelei, wondering if she was around anywhere and then had to stop again when he heard the next words from her mouth. "What?" Did she just... "Hanna," he frowned. "Are you sure that's what you wanted to say?"

Last edited:
Mitch jumped out of her rambling stupor when Phillip suddenly whirled on her after her small bout of cursing. "Right, yeah, sorry," she quickly apologized, properly admonished and blushing a bright shade of red, not that she wasn't already blushing before. And well, it was just getting worse the longer Phillip just stood there completely confused and well... frowning. Was it that bad? Did he not want to go on a date that bad? "Uhm, no? Yes? Sort of?" she blabbered on. She wasn't even sure what she wanted to say at this point! Please go on a date with me, right about sums up tonight though she wouldn't say that Please date me was all that wrong either. "Uuuugh," she groaned out, dropping to sit on the couch and burying her face in her hands. "Dinner? I have reservations," she tried again, though the hammering of her heart and slightly tremblings hands told her very well that she was still far from calm. Maybe she'd calm down far more after Phillip rejects her. "And well, I was hoping you'd join me?" Why hasn't he even rejected her yet? "Like on a date?" She really should just stop and call it a night. This was way too nerve-wracking. She was feeling like a teenager instead of the nearly thirty year old that she is. "B-but you definitely don't have to! I can cancel, yeah I can do that," she said, more like rambled as she finally stood up and paced around the room like a madwoman, trying to find a parchment or paper or phone - anything! - just to cancel that dinner reservation.

Phillip did not know what to say, honestly. He really, really enjoyed Hanna's company and having her around had been a lot of fun for so many reasons, but also incredibly frustrating for a lot of other reasons. How was he supposed to keep from falling in love with her all over again if she was going to be like this? He'd break her heart he knew it. "When did you..." she made reservations for them? He looked around almost wishing for Lorelei to come in and stop him from saying what he was about to say next, but, she was no where to be found. "You're not cancelling anything, Hanna, I've wanted this for.. as long as you've been back in my life, but I was certain you'd not want it." He said, shaking his head as he sighed. He loved Hanna, he had never stopped and he regretted every second he was not in Lorelai's life and he definitely intended to fix it. He wanted Lorelei in his will, in his home and in his heart. He was still finalising a couple of things for her to be included in the breakdown of family assets left to them, but given that Phillip was the youngest, he wasn't going to get much. He didn't mind so much though because it wasn't like he didn't have his own money and income. He would need to move Hanna and Lorelei to Australia soon though, because coaching season would be back and he intended to stay there for the duration of his captaincy if he had to.​

The fact that Phillip looked more confused that disapproving mildly soothed Mitch's mortification. It was still there of course, but at least he wasn't appalled by the idea of going on a date with her. She was pretty sure that she would have been mortified if he showed even the slightest bit of annoyance at the idea of a date with her. Yep, she'd probably go and wallow somewhere to nurse her wounds. She was still in the midst of her panicking and trying to find some way to cancel dinner when Phillip finally spoke. Well, that definitely stopped her fretting and made her look at the man she still held feelings for. "Why wouldn't I?" she asked, confused. She was sure that she had not given him any sort of signal that would make him think that she was unhappy with him. Assured him a number of times that the situation regarding Lorelai was far from his fault. If anything, she had been trying to give signals that she wanted something more than friendship if he'd have her. "I don't think I ever stopped wanting to be with you, you know?" she said with a small smile and a shrug before walking towards him. At least now she was a lot calmer than she had been nearly two minutes prior. Of course her hands were still shaking a little since she was still nervous and she didn't think that would go away for a while, but there was hope for the night. "So, will you go to dinner with me and we could call it a date?" Maybe this wouldn't end in rejection and an utterly broken heart after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back