Playing the bagpipes....

Sumner grinned, plowing his way easily through his food. Oh she was a sneaky one. He sat still in his chair, acting as though he hadn't noticed what her feet were doing. He snapped his chopsticks together a few times, chuckling as he got the hang of them, then used his new found skill to steal a crab rangoon from her plate. Popping it in his mouth, he put his sticks down and wiped his hands then his mouth with his napkin. "You going to model them for me?" he grinned, drinking some plum wine. Small cup on the table, he reached under it and grasped her foot, his movements masked by the cloth. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to test me." Grinning like the devil, he took his thumb and ran the edge lightly against the arch in her foot.

Lily grinned devilishly as Sumner grabbed her foot, resisting jumping with every fiber of her being as he ran his thumb along her arch. She couldn't help but inhale sharply, though the rest of her body held still. "I might be convinced to model for you. That is...if someone is a good boy." She winked at him, then flicked her tongue out just enough to reveal the little silver ball on it. "And testing you? What are you talking about?" she said with fake innocence. "I would never try to test you." She wasn't about to admit it, but she had been wracking her brain, trying to figure out how to work things out at school so they could continue to be together in all the ways that she had come to love.

Popping the last of the rangoons in her mouth, she chewed quickly and then washed it down with the last of the beer. "Should we get going? I do actually want to check out those shops before we head home." Taking out a few bills from her new wallet, she tossed them on the table and then slid her foot from Sumner's hand and back into her shoe. Standing up and rounding the table to where he was, she caressed his face, planting a kiss on his lips. "Ok, let's go!" she said, giggling and pulling Sumner to the door.

Later that afternoon, Lily was barely able to enter the door of her apartment with all the bags that she and Sumner had. She had hardly spent anything outside of school supplies over the last year and when she realized how much she had saved, and how much she was making at Gladrags, she decided to go and spend a bit. She loved the clothing she found for herself, and also insisted on a few things for Sumner despite his protests. Little did he know that she had picked up a few special items -- one of which he would find out when she cashed in the bet in a few weeks.

Dropping the bags into her room, she turned to Sumner with a grin. Closing the distance between them quickly, she looked up at him, her eyes conveying her desires. Her hand went to his cheek, slowly stroking the stubbled skin.

Sumner stood before Lily, her hand warm on his cheek. He reached up and placed both of his larger hands over hers, pressing her closer. Turning his face, he kissed her palm, closing his eyes and breathing her in. His eyes cut to hers, he released her hand and gathered her close, mouth pressing to hers. His hands threaded through her soft hair, mouth parting, deepening the kiss. He wanted to take her into himself, to consume her, to make her feel like she made him feel. Words weren't needed between them, their trust ran deep. Being here with her, like this, just them. This was what he had been waiting for and hadn't known it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back