Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie had thought of visiting the north tower. Instead of talking to anyone she decided to play on her guitar. Her finger felt on the strings hoping a song would come out of her. The metal tracing her finger tip brought back memory's of her dead brother. She wished he was here and, wished everything was so right. She started to sing Broken starting stroking her guitar.

'Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I am strong enough
'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away

{Sorry can I join?}

(I supposed no harm an it)

Link had notice a much older girl playing on her guitar. He had recognized the muggel music back were he's from. She must be sad, no harm an talking to somebody new.

"Hey, name Link." As he approached her.

Maddiie had not notice the boy who had approached her. He looked younger than her but a bit taller. She stood there for a lot longer and decided to put down her guitar.
"Hey name Maddiie sorry didn't see you there."

"Oh no I was just wondering around a bit, than I notice you. I havent been around these part of the school, everything all new to me."

Maddiie had notice his school robes, make sure he wasn't an impostor. Than she notice that he was an Slytherin. "Yeah its a pretty big school, so how you like it so far.?"

"Its not that bad, better than being around muggles."

Maddiie had took a step back, (oh no not another muggle hater).

"And whats so bad being around muggles? I'm actually half muggle born."

"Nothing they just a waste of my time, to busy to discuss why they shouldnt exist. " Link gave Maddiie a sly smiled.

Maddiie stood her grounds.

"Oh like you would know what they discuss. Listen here I don't care how tall are you, or evil you are watch what you say around me."

"Listen it just my opinion on them, but I can lay off because you seem intresting enough to hang out with sometimes." Link had got closer to see her expression change.

"Sure, but.?" She wasn't so sure about this guy.

"Just say we can be friends, and maybe you can get me some private lesson."

"Yeah we can be friends and that it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back