Playby Suggestions. Please Help

Ash Richards

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaaan!
Wand
Rosethorn Wand 11" Essence of Dragons Blood
Hey People,

Ive been sitting here for ages trying to think of a decent playby to use. My character is a 17 year old male as Beauxbatons. Any suggestions?

Thanks

What are you wanting him to look like? What color hair and such?

How about Milo Ventimiglia ; or Adrian Pasdar ; ?

Justin Bieber? Taylor Lautner? Robert Pattinson? Rollo Weeks? Aaron Johnson?

I would be honoured :p

What is he looking for?? Romance, friendship, being a mentor?? They are the best categories that i can see him fitting into with my characters at the moment....

probably the gorgeous Ash :wub:

Ok, so i can offer:

Relationship (short):
Amelia Johnson, 6th year Beauxbatons, half-veela, flirty and sporty but independent.

Friend:
Jack Evans, half-veela (amy's cousin), wouldn't work though if Ash and Amy had been in a relationship. Future DE (i hope ;) ) 7th year Durmstrang

Or Amy Johnson as a friend.

Mentee:
James Green. Nothing particularly special about him. 3rd year Durmstrang. Dad died in the summer and mum has run away. He is feeling lost and could do with some good guidance.

Its up to you really....

Kate
:hug:

Um, im really sorry, but i have to go for a bit.... If you start it and pm it to her account, i will promise i will reply ASAP when i am next on :)

I have Tuska Wolf 7th year BB girl (i read this a few days ago and was sad that i didn't have anyone for him, then I remembered last night I have Tuska and couldn't find this :doh: )

Yeah no probs if you can come up with the way they meet :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back