Platform 9 3/4

Swetha Shankaran

OOC First Name
Vamsi
Clock was showing 10:45 a.m, there were only few minutes left until the Hogwarts express would leave the King's Cross Station. Swetha was standing on platform 9, holding her ticket for Hogwarts express, on which it was written "9 3/4". She was totally confused on how to get to the prescribed platform before the time runs out.

She, pushing her trolley with one hand and holding the ticket in the other, covered half way through the entire length of the platform. Still, no sign of Platform No. 9 3/4, whatsoever. She suddenly heard the word "Muggle", which took her by surprise and she turned her head in the direction from which the sound came.

ooc: This is my first time rp'ing, I hope it's okay.

Tara arrived at the station. She had just arrived from home and the coolness of the air made her shiver. She lived north of the equator and it was summer there, where as in new Zealand it was winter. she walked along the platform recognising a few faces from her previous three years. She Had just reached the gate, when she saw a girl who looked a little confused. "Hello. are you okay?" she asked. suspecting that she was a first year who was trying to find the platform. she lifted her bag that contained her art supplies back onto the trolly, as it had slid down.

Swetha was surprised when a voice from behind her make her jump. She realized that it was a girl that spoke with her. "I am alright, It's just that in here it is written Platform 9 3/4, could you tell me how can I get there?", She finished with a bit hesitation.

She was sure that it would be ood, 'to ask some one about platform 9 3/4?', she thought. Then again, she needed help, so not a bad thing to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back