Niamh MacPharlain

OOC First Name
Alexis
Sexual Orientation
Queer
Wand
Curved 8 Inch Whippy Silver lime Wand with Veela Hair Core
Esme,

It has come to my knowledge that we will now be taught back-to-back rather than separate times of the year due to a schedule change I have had. If you would like to meet for tea before our respective classes, I would be interested in doing so.

I hope that your final year is off to a pleasant start.
Niamh MacPharlain

Re: Lessons said:
Niamh,

Chamberlain notified me of this over the Winter Break, I've been meaning to write to you to suggest just the same thing. There's a cafe not too far from his home that I usually visit before the training sessions, and they brew fantastic tea and coffee. We could go there?

I look forward to finally being able to meet you in person.

E. Lancaster.
</SIZE><i></i><SIZE size="75">

Esme,

That sounds good, I look forward to it. Hopefully it's not too busy with first years normally? They get more annoying with each year that passes.

Niamh MacPharlain

Niamh,

Don't get me started on the first years. I've had enough of them already. I'm sure by now they know to give us some space, I'm always happy to hex the few who don't.

E. L

P.S. Your owl seems faster this year. Did you charm it?

Esme,

I'd be happy to watch if you do. One point for any half-breeds and two points for any sitting target. Up to five for a moving target depending upon difficulty.

Niamh MacPharlain

PS. I was actually going to ask you the same. No, it's the same stupid owl.

Niamh,

Surely the half-breeds should garner more points, depending on the race? Goblin vermin are a much harder target to hit. Speaking of, there are a few new ones I've seen this year. One barely speaks any English - how do these filth get accepted into such outstanding academies, when they can't understand the content presented to them? It's disgusting. They'll allow anyone, or anything in these days. I can't stand the sight of them.

Curious about the owls. Could be something in the new bird feed. I can't complain.

E. L

Esme,

Maybe they are but if a wizard isn't able to hex a goblin they might as well snap their own wands because what is the point? diOne of the professors I have to take classes with is one and it's vile. I can't stand that I'm being taught by someone who probably lied to the government to get a wand. It makes me doubt the 'outstanding academies' more with each day. Muggleborns I'm fine with, even half bloods but the beasts need to leave.

Niamh

Niamh,

It appears to be a trend among wizarding academies. One of the professors who are employed here are one of the beasts, too. Then again, our Headmistress has a questionable way of running things. She'll employ anyone, it seems. You would especially hate my Divination teacher. I have no doubt I could teach the class myself. I'm certain he reads from a textbook behind the desk. If it weren't for furthering my abilities, I'd likely drop the course based on him alone.

Thankfully, some of the professors here are redeemable, if just barely. Only a year until I graduate and can be away from here. The odd thing is, even though I'm a Seer, I'm still not sure what I want to do with my life. It's funny how that works out.

E. Lancaster

Esme,

I don't doubt that. How any academy could employ a Divination professor that lacks the sight baffles me. We might as well be taught by a muggle. It's such a waste of time for exceptional people like us. My new professor was asleep when I arrived to class and didn't even show up to our second class. If the NEWTs are difficult but I'm missing information because of terrible Professors I will curse them all.

I am in the same boat as you, actually. I'm taking every class because I don't know what I want or even what I should do. I'm sure your future will lay itself out for you. If not I would be happy to try my hand at seeing for you but I can't promise anything considering everything is in flashes and makes no sense.

Niamh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back