Pizza Madness

Wisteria Goldsmith

Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
It was late again and Wisteria was hungry. Students in Hogwarts were never allowed to go out of their respective towers during bedtime. It was supposed to be a rule that Wisteria wouldn't have problem on obeying. But then again, there were two things that Wisteria could never ignore. One was her cousin, and the other one was her hunger. The latter was the reason why she went to the kitchen this late at night. She was really hungry.

Just as she entered the kitchen, she saw house elves quickly doing their job. Wisteria didn't want to bother the too busy ones, so she looked for an elf who was free at the moment. But then no one was having their free time, so she absently talked, hoping that one of the elves could hear her. "I need pizza. Please. I'm going to die."

It was late and Raffaelo was still awake. He went straight inside to kitchens to find something to drink for he was thirsty. A girl about same age of her was talking and kind of pleading for pizza. He watched the poor girl and he then leaned to the wall to see whats gonna happen next. Somehow he wanted to laugh but as his rule he doesn't want to show any emotions of joy to others. "Death..Pizza" he murmured to himself as he stood outside near the door.

.........."Hmmm..Hey there..You all right?" he asked the girl while giving him a unsure smile. He noticed some house elves who seem to be busy that night.

Wisteria jerked her head to see a Hufflepuff guy leaning on the wall, looking at her. She didn't know the guy, and why he was talking to her, so Wisteria decided to ignore him. She waited for a house elf to notice her, but came to the idea that they were not hearing her. They were too preoccupied to notice Wisteria. She then glanced at the unknown guy again and sighed. "I need pizza. I'm really hungry. I really need it." she told the boy and sighed again.

Glaring at the house elves, Wisteria pounded her fist on the table, hoping that they would finally notice her. If not, then they're stupid. she thought and looked at one of the elves who was looking at her. "One whole pizza will do. I need to eat, don't you understand?"

"Is that so?" he said sarcastically to her. Raffaelo can't help but to laugh lightly. He tried to whistle at the elf who seems to be looking at the girl. "Can't you hear her..One pizza impromptu." he called out. The house elf stared at him and hurriedly went to make a pizza dough. He turned around the girl and gave her a wink.It was not of his nature to wink at girls but today was is a exception.

Wisteria only gazed at the boy when he winked at her. "And? What's your name? You're Hufflepuff..?" she asked when she saw his uniform. There were rumors about Hufflepuff being the most uncompetitive among the four Houses and Wisteria thought that it was her first time meeting one. She also remembered the Sorting Hat's song about Hufflepuff House having the most loyal and kindest among the Houses. "Thanks for the pizza, anyway. It's my life."

"Its Raffaelo.. at your service Miss, And Yeah Sadly I'm a Hufflepuff.." he replied to her.He stared at her for a minute, trying to analyze her. He then raised his eyebrow and said "And I'm guessing your a Raven Claw?and your name please?.."

"Pizza..Life ..couldn't agree more" he whispered to himself while laughing lightly.

Val talk. lol

Wisteria gave a faint smile when Raffaelo agreed with the pizza thing. No one has ever agreed about it since she came to Hogwarts. And that Lykke even kicked the pizza. Wisteria's head boiled when she remembered that. She swore then to herself that she would get back on that girl. "Oohh.. Good luck on the House Points." Wisteria told him, talking about the House Points she was trying hard to get to beat the stupid Slytherins. "Ah, my name's Wisteria, by the way. But is it just me? I think I knew your name somewhere. With the Half Black Prince?"

"Nice name..Yeah I'm a member of it..The Half Black Prince" he answered back. Raffaelo stared at her blankly trying once again to analyze her. "House Points...Yeah" he said while yawning. After a few minutes he once again asked her.."Your a member too right?".

Wisteria nodded slowly, watching the house elf making the pizza. She was finally feeling relieved now that she's sure that her pizza was coming. She looked up at Raffaelo. "Though I don't see Daryl so often. It's like he died." There was a bitter tone in her voice and then she smirked, remembering how crazy their leader was. That was the reason why she joined, anyway. She was curious at the crazy boy.

Raffaelo looked to the girl,convinced from her words. "I hope he's gone, totally gone" he mumbled to himself. He never liked Daryl for some reasons he just have to deal with him because first Daryl is their group leader and second..sadly Sui Chin and Daryl are childhood friends which makes it harder every second he thinks of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back