30th May

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
Small - long straight brown hair - bright green eyes - pale - thin

Parents:
Father - Jasper Day - Muggle - Works in a mining company
Mother - Honey Day - Witch - Doesn't work

Siblings, if any:
Older sister - Imogen - Aged 13 - Attends Hogwarts New Zealand - In Gryffindor.
Older Brother - Zane - Dead - Was 7
Older Brother - Romeo - Dead - Was 3

Pets, if any:
N/A

Area of Residence:
Aberystwyth, Wales, UK, Europe.

Blood status:
Half Blood

Muggle School

House (And why):
Don't get sorted into houses

Best school subjects (And why):
Music, gifted in music, singing, playing, writing.

Worst school subjects (And why):
Art, Isn't able to draw very well

Others

What would their Patronus be?
Butterfly

What would their Boggart be?
Imogen Dead

What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)
Butterfly, like the Patronus

What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?
Her Family, All of it.

What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
Her 3rd Birthday, Imogen took Pixie to a Zoo. And they saw all the animals and had lots of fun.

Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear R&Z,

Imo came back today. I hadn't seen her in a long time. I was very happy to see her. She was very happy and smiley. She had a tan! In December. We sat down in the living room and she told me all about Hogwarts. You would've loved it. She talked about the ball and classes, and the people. I want to go! I don't want to want. We talked until late. I even think mummy was better. She didn't come downstairs but I'm sure she was better. I have missed Immy (which is what her friends call her). I don't want her to leave again.
I finished school yesterday. The teacher said I'd had a brilliant term. I'm the best in my class. I got the best marks at everything. Mrs. Westerfield said she was very impressed. I am very pleased.
I have to go R&Z. I can hear Immy coming.
I love you R&Z, Immy does too.
We both miss you so much.

Pixie

Edit, It wasn't meant to be T&Z, but R&Z, sorry

Hiya just a couple of questions :D

-Why would her patronus and Animagus be a butterfly?
-Why does she call her journal T&Z?
-What's wrong with her mother?

Sorry I couldn't think of more.

Hello there Pixie. :)

I have a few questions for you:
[ol][li]Have you had many friends whilst growing up?</LI>
[li]Do you have a favourite place to be? The beach, or the woods, for example.
[li]Which subjects do you think you'll enjoy, or hate, when you eventually go to Hogwarts?
[li]What are your hopes and ambitions when you eventually go to Hogwarts?
[li]Your sister will nearly be leaving Hogwarts by the time you go. How do you feel about this?
[li]You attend a muggle school and seem to be hard working. Is this true?
[li]You say you have no pets. Would you like some?
[li]Do you have any other key family members?
[li]Can you describe your personality?
[li]You seem to be really close to your sister. Why is this?
[li]Do you plan on becoming an Animagi?
[li]The Mirror of Erised would show you all of your family. Why is this?
[li]How strong is the relationship between you and your parents?
[li]Do you have any good, or bad, memories of your parents?
[li]How do you feel about your farther being a muggle?
[li]Is there a reason your mother doesn't work? Is there an issue with her health?
[li]Both of your brothers have passed. How do you feel about this?
[li]What are your plans for the future, if you have any?
[li]Do you have any interests or hobbies? Do you plan to study music further?
[li]What are two of your strengths, and why?
[li]What are two of your weaknesses, and why?
[li]Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one?
<LI>[li]Is R&Z someone you know?[/li][/ol]

-Why would her patronus and Animagus be a butterfly? Butterflies are delicate creatures with a beauty that Pixie loves and is quite like.

-Why does she call her journal R&Z? Sorry for the mistake. It stands for Romeo and Zane, who she feels very close to but never had the chance to meet.

-What's wrong with her mother? It's depression with spiralled from the death of her sons. She never recovered from it.

1.Have you had many friends whilst growing up? She has quite a few, now she is at school but didn't have many before hand.

2.Do you have a favourite place to be? The local park, where her and Imogen go for Pixie's birthday, every year apart from now since she is at Hogwarts.

3.Which subjects do you think you'll enjoy, or hate, when you eventually go to Hogwarts? She'll like Charms and Transfiguration and not like Flying, she isn't too sporty

4.What are your hopes and ambitions when you eventually go to Hogwarts? To be a smartest young witch at school and become head girl

5.Your sister will nearly be leaving Hogwarts by the time you go. How do you feel about this? Both Happy and sad, She'll not have her sister for too long but enough time to have her help around the school, and she'll be able to be herself. Completely just herself and not just be Imogen Day's sister. But she'll be sad without her sister

6.You attend a muggle school and seem to be hard working. Is this true? Yes, in what ever she does she wants to excell

7.You say you have no pets. Would you like some? Yes and as soon as Her older sister is able to she'll have her sisters cat, Belarus

8.Do you have any other key family members? None yet

9.Can you describe your personality?Happy, smart, cheery, friendly, kind, a little over excited at times.

10.You seem to be really close to your sister. Why is this? She practically raised her, so naturally they are very close

11.Do you plan on becoming an Animagi? If I can

12.The Mirror of Erised would show you all of your family. Why is this? Pixie has only ever met part of her family and would love to see or meet them

13.How strong is the relationship between you and your parents? Not too strong, her mother believes Pixie is Imogen most days and she hardly see her dad as he is out most days working and comes home very late at night

14.Do you have any good, or bad, memories of your parents? She hasn't really got many memories of them.

15.How do you feel about your farther being a muggle? She isn't bothered. She isn't bother by the bloodline stuff

16.Is there a reason your mother doesn't work? Is there an issue with her health? Yes, she is depressed and can't leave her room.

17.Both of your brothers have passed. How do you feel about this? Well, she never knew them but she is feels very close to them and misses them with all her heart.

18.What are your plans for the future, if you have any? She has known yet, too young

19.Do you have any interests or hobbies? Do you plan to study music further? Apart from the ones said no, and she doesn't know. She enjoys her music but doesn't know whether or not persue it

20.What are two of your strengths, and why? Music and making friends

21.What are two of your weaknesses, and why? Art and being a little over trusting

22.Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one? Friendly - nice to everyone,
Kind - Doesn't judge anyone before she knows them
Smart - Enjoys learning about everything

23.Is R&Z someone you know? No, but she'd like to know them

Thank you for those answers. :)

A few additional questions for you:
[ol][li]Where your brothers named Romeo and Zane?</LI>
[li]Will you miss all of your friends when you eventually go to Hogwarts, or is it too early to know?
[li]Are you often over-shadowed by your sister? Do you struggle to be seen or heard?
[li]Has your mother tried to seek medical assistance to recover?
<LI>[li]Would your farther consider taking extra days off to spend time with you?[/li][/ol]

The previous answer number three is similar to my character, except he is clumsy; so will likely fall off of a broom. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back