</i>

</U></B></COLOR>
Basic Information:​
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="midnightblue">Full Name: Pixie Billie Carlot

Current Age: 18

D.o.B: 1st January

Basic Appearance: Pixie is a nymph (Look up Nymphs in Google) and Nymphs are very beauiful. She has dark brown curlyish hair and a tanned skin. She has no blemishes or spots or any physical faults. She is very tall and very graceful. She has big blue eyes and a small baby like nose. She has a Pixie-like face, hence the name Pixie. She has a scar (normally hidden by a black glove) on her right hand on the back in the shape of chinese writing (1 chinese word saying: Nymph) that all Nymphs have.

Personality: Pixie is a fun girl when you are her friend, but she can appear very cold at first. Her eyes hold no emotion to strangers. When you and Pixie become close, she shows her true personality of smiling and showing emotion and laughing. Although she has trust issues, she can trust her friends with her life.

School Attends/Attended: Hogwarts New Zealand

House: Ravenclaw

Relationship Status: Looking

Reason for not attending school (If Nessacary): she ran away and Hogwarts is the place her parents would first look.
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="#CC0066"><SIZE size="150"><B><U>Family:

Pixie was adopted when she was 2, as her mother could not look after her (her true mother being only 18) as she wanted more with her life. Pixie understands this. Her adoptive parents are ok but they can have a harsh temper wth harsh punishments.

Mother:

Alexis Carlot, aka Lexxy was too young to look after Pixie so gave her up for adoptive with sadness in her heart. Alexis is a nymph and looks a lot like Pixie but with blonde hair, green eyes and straight hair. She still loves Pixie very much and visits her on her birthday. Lexxy gave Pixie a letter to tell her why she gave her up. (See bottom)

Father:

Jack Brown, aka Jacko only had a one night stand with Alexis and is now dead (killed by a bank robber). Jacko is also a nymph and has dark brown curlyish hair, blue eyes and a mysterious scar down his left cheek.

Adoptive Mother:

Carly Stone is a 32 year old Auror who lives in New Zealand. She is an average witch and was in Ravenclaw house. She is a very plain tall woman. Her backgroud is plain and her whole life is normal/.

Adoptive Father:

Henry Stone is a 36 year old Ministry Worker in the Department of Mysteries. He is an average wizard and he and Carly had similar backgrounds: PLAIN! Nothing else to say.

Adoptive Brother:

Jacob Willow is a 22 year old unemployed boy. He adores Pixie and would risk his life to save her. He is also a nymph.

Past

Pixie was born in Arizona, USA. She lived there until her mother could afford to send her to St Bernadettes Orphanage in New Zealand. There she was adopted by Carly and Henry. They also adopted Jacob there.

They lived near the middle of New Zealand near the trees and there house was a lot like The Cullen's house (TWILIGHT FANATIC!!). She always knew she was a Nymph and also had fire-like abilities. She was very quick and very strong and loved watching candles flicker.

At the age of 11 she was sent to HNZ where she was placed in Ravenclaw. She didnt make many friends until she met some out side of school.

She ran away at the age of 17 because her family were poessesive and eventually wouldnt even let her out of the house! She didnt return to school and just carried on he life sleeping in bus stops and pickpocketing rich people, who didnt deserve money.

<SIZE size="150">Letter to Pixie

Dear Pixie,

I am writing this because you deserve to know the truth. I couldnt look after you for many reasons but remember this; its not your fault. My mother forced me to give you up...nosy old bat. I loved you dearly and Jack had died and I had no-one to help me. I will visit every year on your birthday until you wish me not too. I'm afraid you cant come back to live with me because once you give a child up for adoption, you cant take them back. I wish I could but you belong to Carllila (Carly) and Henrick (Henry). I will visit you soon my baby fairy. Send me pictures of you!

Love,

Your mother, Alexis 'Lexxy' Fairy Carlot xxxxxxxxxxxxx​

Her Aunts house (where she lives now)
edward-ext.jpg

img_home_lounge.jpg
Dining-Room-Furniture.jpg
1-kitchen-layout.jpg
pink-bathroom-ideas-laufen-4.jpg
bathroom+installations.JPG
]
bedroom-design_22.jpg
bedroom_wallpaper.jpg