Pirouettes and Plie's

Stellan Myser

OOC First Name
Teigan
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Willow Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
If it wasn't for the fact that this school had so many large corridors, Stellan may very well have decided that she was going to boycott this school altogether. No dancing classes? Who could live without that sort of thing? It was utterly ridiculous! She scoffed slightly as she bounced off of the wall and landed on her feet again. Admittedly she was enjoying the freedom she had to try the more dangerous moves on her own. Usually her instructor demanded to do them with her so that she wasn't badly injured, but as with all stunts, something can easily go very wrong. Not today though, today Stellan was an independent person. Twisting her body in ways she rarely had the chance to do, Stellan continued her ballet, in the middle of the corridor. Not many people were around anyway, who could it hurt?

Asier was more than overwhelmed with his first week of being in the castle. He had yet to find anyone that spoke his language, and it was unnerving not understanding everything going on. He feared for when he started lessons, and how horrifying it would be to fail because of the language barrier. The boy remained quiet for that fact, and decided that if he could not speak to others, he would simply watch their conversations and their movements, trying to learn from them. Perhaps that was why now he was sat in the hallway with one other person, whom was dancing and doing intricate movements - with the largest and dopiest grin on his face. He'd learned bachata from his mother, but this was different, and looked more daring. His brown eyes continued to watch, and he even clapped a few times when she dd a particularly difficult looking stunt.

Arnost was making his way through the corridors. He did not have Fiona with him right now, or even Vesta. No, he was alone. He absently tossed a little ball that muggles called a tennis ball up and down, while he caught it. However, he stopped abruptly when he saw a girl dancing in the middle of the corridor. He cocked his head slightly to the side, and wondered how in the world she was doing that. Arnost noticed another kid watching her, but for now, his attention was upon the girl. She was athletic, but was she another friend? His dad always told him that he needed to be careful who he hung around, which were those of muggle descendant. Arnost decided he was going to interrupt her. "You are pretty good. Have you considered gymnastics?"

Not long into her routine, Stellan became aware of a pair of eyes watching her. It did little to deter her however as she was used to a crowd. Though the biggest crowd she had performed in front of was just over a hundred, she was no stranger to being watched. She upped the anty a little and did slightly more impressive moves, pulling herself back up from the ground whenever she found herself to be laying across it, though it was always on purpose. It was only when she was joined by another person, whom spoke, that she actually stopped moving. She wound down a little and gave a little bow. "Not really. I like the dancing part of gym, but I was never really interested in the actual athletic parts. I tried it once, but it just didn't feel right." She told them. "I'm Stellan by the way, Stellan Myser."

Asier looked to the girl, and heard her introduce herself. In his mind he wrapped his own tongue around the pronunciation of her name. He wanted to approach but remained seated where he was. After all, he couldn't hold a conversation. His eyes darted to his hands for a moment, only to dart back up to make sure he missed none of the conversation. After all, maybe this was a way he could learn - if they did not mind him watching them that was.

Arnost was rather impressed when she finally stopped with the impressive moves, and bowed. She only liked the dancing part of gym, and never into the actual athletics. He frowned slightly, since he was always athletic. That was what he preferred. She tried it, but it didn't feel right. "So, did you learn your dances from Veelas, or practice with colorful fireworks and stuff?" He was used to seeing some shows in the magical world, but he had no idea that it happened in the muggle world either. Her name was Stellan. "I'm Arnost Zhefarovich. I'm technically the second, but the other one is a ghost." He did not recognize her surname, but that was not uncommon for him. He rarely paid attention to little details such as that.

Though Stellan was a little weirded out by the fact that one of the boys was just sort of staring at her, she paid him no mind, if he wasn't going to enter into the conversation, what could she do? She raised her eyebrow at the other boy. "A veela? What the heck is that?" She asked, completely out of the loop with magical things. A veela? Maybe it was some kind of dancer? "Well, I learnt from a dance teacher, just a regular person." She said, smiling. "I'm Stellan. To be quite honest I never really believed in ghosts. Then I came here and I guess I just believe everything now. You could tell me the sky was purple and I very well might just believe you." She laughed.

Lyra was on her way to the Great Hall to meet Link when she happened upon a few other first years, one of them seeming to be a dancer. She knew what they were talking about, having grown up in both the magical and muggle communities. No one was speaking to her, but she still decided to insert herself into the conversation as she typically did. "My mother was a gymnast and my aunt is a trained dancer. I think you are quite good." she told the girl, who seemed to be from a muggle household. She smiled a friendly smile. "My name's Lyra Potter." the brunette said, introducing herself to the three first years.

When the girl named Stellan asked what a Veela was, Arnost's eyes opened wider, slightly. Well, maybe some magical students did not know what a Veela was. However, when she said that she did not believe in ghosts, his red flag in his mind was going haywire. She was one of those his dad told him to stay away from. Well, she had to be. Arnost had to ask, "You aren't....muggle-born, are you?" Arnost frowned, looking clearly disappointed. He looked over to see another girl that introduced herself as Lyra Potter. Arnost just smiled at her and said, "I'm Arnost Zhefarovich. I don't know what my dad does other than runs a shop in Bulgaria. My step-mom was once an Auror." She quit though, thankfully. Aurors weren't allowed in the family.

Stellan smiled at Arnost as he asked her a question about herself. Muggleborn? She vaguely remembered hearing that word associated with her, a child with non-magical parents. She, of course, had no idea of the negative connotations that brought. "Oh, yes! Neither my mum or my dad have magic!" She told him, looking over as another girl joined them. She seemed very nice and even complimented Stellan on her moves. "I really appreciate that! Thankyou." She was about to ask the girl what her name was when she was told anyway. Stellan smiled and waved at her. "Nice to meet you, Lyra. I'm Stellan." She would have introduced Arnost, but soon found that he was doing that himself and smiled between the two of them. "So, what's an auror?"

"Nice to meet you, Arnost and Stellan." Lyra said in a very friendly voice. "Well, Mum makes wands now. She might have even sold you yours." she said with a shrug. Her mother had made quite a name for herself in the wizarding world. "Aurors catch dark wizards and arrest them." Lyra answered Stellan's question. She already liked the girl's spunk. "What do your parents do, Stellan?" she asked curiously.

As soon as Arnost heard that the girl was basically a muggle-born, his hopeful eyes looked down, and his smile was replaced with a frown. He could not be friends with this girl. He looked toward the girl with the name Potter, but he didn't seem to find anything really interesting with her, since she kept talking. That sort of stuff made him feel like she had a lot to brag about. Arnost didn't want to be a downer. "Sorry. Dad forbids me to talk to muggle-borns. I don't know why, but I have to obey him. Good luck in Hogwarts. Both of you." Disappoint could be heard in his voice. He turned and started to walk away.

Lyra frowned at the boy. He couldn't talk to Stellan because she was muggle born? That wasn't right! "There is nothing wrong with being a muggle born!" she said, mostly to Stellan. He must be from one of those "pureblood only" families. "Do you do everything your father tells you?" she said, scathingly. Lyra valued her mother and her opinion but frequently disobeyed her or pushed the limits.

Arnost stopped walking when the girl took a tone to him. He looked over his shoulder and shrugged, "Yes, because I am a good son." Arnost bowed his head before shaking it. He continued to walk.

Stellan smiled at the new girl, Lyra. She seemed super nice and Stellan was glad that she was being so friendly. The boy was nice too and she hoped that they would be good friends. "I got sold my wand by a boy! I don't think it was your mum, but it would be cool if it was!" She listened carefully though as she was told about Auror's. She nodded her head at the explanation and smiled, "So they're like Police!" Stellan was glad to know that Police existed in this world. She was, admittedly, a big fan of police as they'd helped her out of a couple of sticky situations back home. She was about to explain what her parents did for a living when Arnost turned away from them and said he couldn't speak to her no more. Stellan didn't understand at all. He'd been so happy only a moment ago. She looked at Lyra who seemed to know what was going on. Stellan had hoped that they could all be friends. She ran after him and pulled on his arm. "Where are you going, Arnost. I have more moves I could show you!" She didn't want him to leave, he seemed really nice!

As soon as someone pulled on his arm, Arnost stopped immediately, and then turned his eyes toward the girl. They no longer looked sad or friendly, but on the line of pissed and scary. He hissed, definitely seeming like another person, "Don't touch me." He jerked his arm away, before he continued to walk off. He hated what he had to do, but it needed to be done. To obey his father's orders, he was definitely willing to bring out the Zhefarovich within.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back