Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Whippy Dogwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
((Pink, open after Oscar Davies))

Hester's next rose was for another name she recognised from classes, but didn't think she had ever actually spoken to. It was almost embarrassing, and she quietly cursed herself for not getting to know so many of her classmates. Still, it at least made the Ravenclaw easy to recognise, and she made her way over to Oscar cheerfully when she spotted him in the hallway. "Oscar, hi!" Hester said brightly. "I've got a rose delivery for you!"

Oscar was on his way to Great Hall to continue to read there when he was stopped by one of his classmates. ''What's up, Hester,'' the Ravenclaw said with a smile, recognising the girl from the classes they shared. ''Oh, you do?'' he asked, surprised. He didn't expect to receive any since he hadn't really made any friends still, so to receive one was very much a surprise to him.

Hester nodded, unable to help grinning slightly as she withdrew the pink rose from her basket. "Someone liiiiikes you..." She teased as she handed over the rose and its attached message. It was a little strange giving a pink rose to someone her own age, Hester still thought of herself as too young for romance, but she hoped Oscar would like the rose.

Oscar,

I wish you would understand how much you mean to me. I want to scream that I love you, but everytime I see you my words get engulfed by the nerves.

Oscar frowned withdrew a pink rose from her basket and found himself to be utterly surprised that someone was giving that colour to him. ''Hold your horses, it might be a declaration of war for all we know,'' the boy replied with a nervous chuckle, hoping that whatever was written inside the note wasn't going to embarrass him. Oscar blushed madly whilst reading over the note, suddenly wondering why it was very hot here. ''You... wouldn't happen to know who sent this, do you?'' the Ravenclaw asked Hester once he looked back at her. He did have an idea of who the rose was from but wanted to know it for sure.

Hester giggled at Oscar's joke, though she couldn't help being curious about who had sent him a pink rose. It was clearly a curiosity shared, as moments later Oscar asked the exact question she was nosily hoping for an answer to, and Hester shook her head in response. "We just get the roses and notes, I've got no idea..." She shrugged apologetically. "Mysteries are fun though! You could collect all the clues to solve the Mystery of the Baffling Blossom..."

''The Mystery of the Baffling Blossom, sounds interesting enough for sure.'' Since he only had a handful of friends and one, in particular, he was hanging out with a lot these days, it wasn't hard to pin down who might have sent him this declaration of love. Oscar definitely hadn't seen it coming though. Was he supposed to say something back now? ''Alright, then, I'm off to solve this mystery. Thanks for the rose, Hester,'' he told her politely.

Hester was pleased Oscar had liked her joke about the mystery, giving the Ravenclaw a cheerful smile. "Good luck figuring it out!" She said brightly, before heading off to her next delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back