Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
After asking around for a while Ana decided to take her chances on heading to the entrance hall and just randomly calling out some names. If the person she was looking for wasn't there than there was bound to be someone who did know where they were. Right? She recognized the next name on her list as one of the boys from her year and tried her best to remember what he looked like again. Just as she did she noticed a familiar head a bit further down the hall and excitedly made her way through the crowd of students to get to him. "Ruben!" She called out as she tapped him on his shoulder to get his attention.

Ruben heard his name being called. He knew it was rose season but he didn't thought that he would be getting a rose so he supposed someone was calling him for other reasons. He turned around to see an Hufflepuff girl that he had recognised from History of Magic "Hey, Ana Sofia right?" he asked hoping he'd have guessed her name right "Tell me, what can I do for you?" he said smiling at her and wondering why a girl that had never talked to him could want.

Ana happily nodded when Ruben seemed to recall her name. “Yup! Just Ana is fine though.” She responded with a small smile, before taking the one pink rose she had and holding it out for him to take. “Got this for you.” She said, making sure to check if the right note was attached to the rose. “You know what a pink rose means right?” Ana asked, jokingly wiggling het eyebrows at him.

Are you up for some picnic at the garden?
Pippa

Ruben couldn't help but be surprised when Ana gave him a rose. He didn't knew how to react, especially after her joke on pink roses. He couldn't help but blush "Yeah I know..." he said still shocked.
He read the note and he immediately felt really bad, he had sent a yellow rose to the girl who sent him a pink rose. He mentally face palmed himself, he was so bad at understanding romantic vibes.
"Thank you Ana" he said coming back to reality and noticing the girl was still there "I just wasn't expecting it. Especially not a pink one" he chuckled a bit sarcastically thinking about the big mistake he had made.

Ana was immensely curious as to what was going on for someone to send him a pink rose, especially since he didn't seem to be expecting it. "Is it signed?" She asked, wondering if perhaps it was a rose from some sort of secret admirer. Perhaps the note was anonymous. Or it just said exactly who send it, which made things even more interesting. "You're very welcome." She smiled at him, now so invested in the story of the pink rose that she just had to find out some more. "Well do you think you would've send a pink one back? If you knew?" She asked carefully, not wanting to intrude but also wanting to know.

"Yes it is signed" and that was partially why he was freaking out. He didn't knew how to face Pippa after that but he definitely wanted to hang out with her more. "Well I don't know. I had a really fun time with this person and she is definitely pretty but I never thought about things on that way. Maybe if we hang out more?" he rhetorically asked Ana, well, he ask rhetorically as she didn't knew what was going on but also wanted some advice as she was a girl and the person who sent him the rose was also a girl.

Ana's eyes almost lit up when he told her the note was actually signed. That meant he now knew which person had send him a pink rose and that was intriguing. She slightly cocked her head as he answered her question, thinking about what he was saying before responding. "That sounds like a good start." Ana smiled when he mentioned they could hang out more. "I mean you're still young." She chuckled, not really interested yet in relationships even if the thought of liking someone did sound interesting to her. She wondered what it would feel like.

"True!" he said thinking what else he could do "Well, I'm setting up a meeting with this girl and we'll see where it goes. Thanks again Ana" he said a little less worried. He wasn't sure yet how to face Pippa, she was definitely a nice girl but like Ana said he was still young but he was willing to see where things would go as the years went by.
"Happy Valentine's Day Ana." he said before leaving and start to think what to write in the letter that he would send to the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back