Iris van Houten

Whimsical | Quiet | Thoughtful | Inner Eye Asst.

OOC First Name
Daphne
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Rosalind)
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Hawthorn Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Pink rose, open after Jasper Michaels

After asking around Iris concluded that the next person was a boy in Lars' year. Lars could help her pinpoint who it was, and now Iris walked up to Jasper Michaels with the pink rose in her hand. She smiled, anticipating a happy reaction. "Hello, you're Jasper right? Jasper Michaels?" She asked him, looking up at the boy and twirling the pink rose in her hand.

Jasper grinned when he heard his name called, looking down at the younger girl happily. "I am. Is that for me?" He asked, unsure if this was the usual pink rose from Sierra or if it was from Arinna.

Iris smiled at the older boy and nodded, offering him the rose. "Yes, that's right." She told him. "You're in my brother's year, I think. Right? His name is Lars." She knew that Lars wasn't close to many boys in his year, but still wondered if this boy would know him. "I hope you enjoy your rose."

Note said:
Jas,

You are always my prince.

Rinny

Jaspers smile brightened even more as he saw the note attached to the rose. He would need to go find Rinny soon. "Thank you," he told the younger girl, giving her a grin. "And yeah, Lars. I know him," not well, but he knew the name.

Iris tucked some of her red hair behind her ear, where she had also put a rose. She smiled. "Oh, that's nice." She told him. "He could use a friend these days." She mused, though she didn't think Jasper was particularly close to him. Perhaps mentioning this would change that, though, and Lars didn't need to know that. "Well, happy Valentine's day." She told him.

Jasper blinked. "Oh, because of Elliot." He mused thoughtlessly. "I suppose you are correct, I might chat with him later," he ran over his schedule. Perhaps during dinner?

Iris wondered how much the breakup between Lars and Elliot was common knowledge, but ti seemed like this boy knew about it. She smiled when he said he might talk to him later. "If you want." She said happily, hoping she had helped Lars a little by suggesting this. "Have a good Valentine's Day." She added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back