OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
10 inch knotted rigid Ash with a Hippogryff feather core
Amaya had asked her brother about the first name on her list, and now stood outside the dorm while Jasper perched Cyzarine for her. She hummed lightly to herself as she waited.

Cyzarine had been fetched, after delivering all of her roses she had been fetched. She had to admit she was a little nervous about getting a rose, never before had the rose she was giving and possible getting meant anything more than the love between friends. She skipped out of the common room and spotted the girl who the younger boy had told her about. She smoothed out the skirt of the flowing flowery dress as she approached. "Are you looking for me? A boy called Jasper just told me to come out here,"

Amaya smiled. "Yeah. Hes my brother." She took out the rose and offered it to her. "This is for you."

From the pretty Styx in Hufflepuff. Yeah, I didn't get the color mixed. You know what Pink means.

Cyzarine looked at the pink rose and felt the nerves double. She took the note and tore it open quickly. It wasn't signed but after she'd read it she knew exactly who it was from and exactly what it meant. She let out a loud giggle and practically squealed in excitement. "Thanks for this!" she told the girl, "Happy Valentines day," But cyzarine didn't linger, there was a boy she needed to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back