Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Ruben was excited to be giving a rose other than yellow, it was his only different rose amd he knew exactly what it meant and he couldn't wait to see the boy's reaction to it. He was looking for a student bame Apollo, a student he couldn't wait to find. "Apollo Bixby. Got a Valentine's Day delivery for him. Does he anyone know him?" he said as some students passed by the entrance hall. Hopefully Apollo would either show up or someone would tell him where he could be found.

@Apollo Bixby

Apollo had just stepped out of the Great Hall, satisfied with how the deliveries went. It was nice seeing all the deliverers actively looking for their people. He frowned when he heard his own name being called out. ''I know him, he's me,'' the Gryffindor replied.

Ruben looked at him, he was taller than he expected him to be "Well, turn that frown upside down Apollo, you just got a pink rose! We all know pink roses are the best" he said giving the rose to the boy. "Unfortunately there is no note attached, so technically it is a good thing! You'll get to play detective and find out who is behind this mysterious pink rose!" Ruben kept saying clearly excited by the idea.

Apollo couldn't stop frowning when the younger boy said that he had a pink rose for him. Who would be sending him a pink rose with no note attached to it? Arthur would as a prank but it wasn't a fun prank. Perhaps he wanted to get back to Apollo for ruining the prank on Rose. ''Eh, well, thank you for delivering it to me. Having fun delivering roses?'' he asked, always wanting to know what they thought of it - there was always room for feedback after all.

Ruben couldn't understand why the boy kept frowning "What's wrong? You didn't want a pink rose?" he asked with some concern. Ruben lit up at the boy's question "Yes I am. I think trying to find people, like a treasure hunt, and meeting them is very cool. You get more acquaintances and maybe even some new friends!" he told Apollo. He wondered if Apollo had ever given out roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back