Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Swishy Dogwood Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Kishen made his way to Nixon after delivering some roses to some Ravenclaws. He was getting tired indeed from all this running around. He offered the pink rose and the note to the boy silently and sort of impatiently. He wanted to get to his next person quickly.

Nixon had signed up to deliver roses before, but unlike previous years wasn't feeling as excited to participate and make the most of the valentine's cheer. He did not know why this was but knew he wanted to procrastinate his own deliveries for a little while, waiting until he had woken up on his own accord and intending to have some food before deciding to run around the castle in search of other students. He headed out of the hufflepuff common room a little later than he would have wanted, but was still on his mission to eat before spending his time with anything else. As he began to walk down the corridor he was stopped in his tracks by a student holding a rose to him. Immediately he was skeptical that they knew who he was without asking first. "Is this mine?" He asked tentatively, not wanting to get his hopes up if the rose wasn't actually meant for him. It was pink so it would surely be meant for someone else, there wasn't a person in the school Nixon could imagine would want to send him any rose, let alone one that represented admiration of all things.​

Kishen simply nodded and offered the boy a note as well.

I think you like me. Well, I like you back, so you don't need to worry about telling me.

Your secret admirer xoxox

Nixon accepted the rose after the boy nodded, and he quickly read the note curious to see who it was from. It was jarring for him to see it was from a 'secret admirer' at first but the more he thought about it, the more it caused his heart to swell. Liam was the only person on the entire planet he liked and was too scared to tell, and until that moment he was sure he was doing an alright job of hiding his true feelings for his friend. The rose told him differently but he had no mind to care when the only words he wanted to see was that the feelings were mutual. Nixon sighed, forgetting the world around him as he held the note and flower to his chest and tried to think of ways he could approach Liam about this. The note said he didn't need to worry about telling him he liked him, though he wanted to bring it up somehow, he just needed to wait for the perfect opportunity.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back