OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 16 Inch Swishy Hornbeam Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Airen didn't know the last name on her list, and because of that she'd been looking for a while, bouncing through the crowds and trying to find who she was after. "Valeriaaa?" She called, bouncing and trying to see in the split second she was over the crowd if anyone looked. "Valeriaaa!" She kept calling, bouncing around to try and get some sort of view through the people.

Valeria had been very satisfied with her day, roses were roses and it was wonderful to get them. She glanced up as she heard her voice as she headed to the heta omega room. "Oh that's me," she said as she approached a young girl.

Airen lit up, turning to see the girl. "Wow, you're really pretty," She blurted out, before blushing and giggling softly. "Sorry, sorry, this is for you," She reached into her basket, pulling out the pink rose and holding it out.
I'm sure you'll blow everyone away again tonight with your look, save a dance for me?

x Louis

Valeria smiled at the girl's compliment. "Aw, thanks," she said. "You're real cute too," she complimented her back with an easy smile. She took the rose and the note, and gave a little giggle. Louis was always a sweetheart.

Airen giggled. "I really like your outfit. My daddy is a professional fashion blogger and my auntie went to fashion school in Paris... I bet she'd love to have you model, let her design some clothes for you," She chattered, thinking it over. "Auntie had to leave school to take care of my other auntie when their parents died, but she still loves fashion."

Valeria smiled easily at the connection the girl had. "Wow, that would be amazing," she would of course never turn down any offer to be pretty and to like her. Valeria gave her a wild smile. "Is fashion what you'd like to do?"

Airen shrugged. "I'm not sure," She offered easily. "I'll probably explore more when I'm older," She tucked her hair back. "Do you want to come over during the break? Meet everyone?" She asked, seeing the girl as a sort of older sister now. "I'm Airen, by the way," She smiled brightly.

Valeria gave a little smile, "That's a good idea," she replied and then nodded. "Oh sure!" she had plans to go to art school, but there was nothing wrong with making extra money. "Good to meet you Airen. Airen is a pretty name. I'm Valeria, Val to my friends,"

Airen smiled brightly. "Well, I need to get going so I can finish these deliveries, but maybe we can meet up again later?" She offered, bouncing a bit excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back